It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documented testimony of FDNY & First Responders - Controlled Demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

don't you think a firefighter would be able to tell the difference? That's what they are trained for.

No, thats not what they are trained for. Can you tell the difference between a stick of dynamite exploding and a compressed air tank exploding? They pretty much sound alike.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

don't you think a firefighter would be able to tell the difference? That's what they are trained for.

No, thats not what they are trained for. Can you tell the difference between a stick of dynamite exploding and a compressed air tank exploding? They pretty much sound alike.

So what your trying to say is all these first responders meant to say "loud noise"?

Wow surprisingly enough not one mentions "loud noise". Even reporters on the scene on that day also said they had heard secondary devices going off in the building.

Everyone must be mistaken... I'm afraid to say, they indeed did hear "explosions" and did not mistake it for falling debri or compressed air tanks for that matter.

Especially when you have witness's hearing explosions in the basement of the Tower seconds before a plane had hit.

Why didn't the people who were interviewed by the 9/11 Commission report in relation to the explosions they heard did they not include it in the report?

BeZerK

[edit on 1-7-2007 by BeZerk]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by BeZerk]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Gas lines, first aid oxygen tanks, several dozen other things that subjected to heat and pressure will go "BOOM" Doesnt mean they are bombs, hell even some fire extingushers can explode if subjected to enough heat and not have their valves opened. All will sound like explosions, and none of them will be bombs.

But, shouldn't we have found out if they were bombs? Just to be sure? Isn't that what a real investigation should have done?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Gas lines, first aid oxygen tanks, several dozen other things that subjected to heat and pressure will go "BOOM" Doesnt mean they are bombs, hell even some fire extingushers can explode if subjected to enough heat and not have their valves opened. All will sound like explosions, and none of them will be bombs.

But, shouldn't we have found out if they were bombs? Just to be sure? Isn't that what a real investigation should have done?

Of course they should of investigated and researched in depth if there were any explosive material on the steel beams recovered but from the NIST report they did not test for explosive residue as they stated in the own report.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
never heard this...it's from i believe the lt. b. becker

graphics8.nytimes.com...

We
saw an arrest being made of some Arab-looking type
guy. I think he had a blue uniform type World Trade
Center type maintenance type person. It was my
impression. It didn't seem important to me. It seemed
like he was being arrested by a Port Authority type
policeman. That's my impression. I remember them
putting cuffs on him, and I remember one of the firemen
saying, "Look, they're arresting the guy," and I said,
"Never mind that. Never mind that."

page fifteen or so....

now...exhibit B....1993 ramzi yousef parked a bomb in the basement...for toppling one tower onto the other...

americanhistory.about.com...

The terrorists drove the 1,500-pound urea-nitrate bomb into the basement area of the World Trade Center and then set the timer and left.

i also read another article that said originally they were supposed to blow up jews in the new york area....

www.cbsnews.com...

p.s. the lt. b becker seems to be edited...everynow and then there's a "--" and then it continues...but it seems like somethings missing....

We did t e l l them keep
going down, and t h e r e were -- we might have seen a
couple of firemen,....

Q. That's when the chief --
A. That's when we were notified.

and several others...

p.s.s i need to come up with a cool closing thing...some have thier name...then theres that one guy whos like...shattered out!

[edit on 15-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

and the smoke explosion means...that there was a ton of smoke...

[edit on 15-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
p.s. the lt. b becker seems to be edited...everynow and then there's a "--" and then it continues...but it seems like somethings missing....

This is their way of notating how the actual conversation took place. These interviews were done verbally and later put into text form. What you're reading is how they were actually talking, dashes indicating pauses or being cut off.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't understand why you guys are arguing about how something sounds, I think your side tracking yourselves.

Are you suggesting that some blown out transformers, a few gas tanks, and a fire extinguisher are going to be blown in succession and cause a controlled demolition style pull?

If they weren't bombs, as some suggest, then are you suggesting that they are powerful enough to bring down a building?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
This is their way of notating how the actual conversation took place. These interviews were done verbally and later put into text form. What you're reading is how they were actually talking, dashes indicating pauses or being cut off.

that's what i thought at first...and some of them make sense that they paused there....but others really feel like it was edited...the entire paragraph makes no sense without it....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
FDNY Transcripts

FDNY Angel Rivera

FDNY Rivera was given a crew to go into WTC3, 'The Marriott hotel' and make sure the upper floors were evacuated. He shows through testimony, bombs blowing up the buildings before any tower collapses....one of the FEW transcripts left untouched by the City, since most of these testimonies have Magic Marker BLACKENED out what the FDNY heard, saw, and felt.

a quick synopsis of his testimony.....
...starting on page 4....

"when we hit the 19th floor,
something horrendous happened. It was like a
bomb went off. We thought we were dead.
The whole building shook. The brick
coming out of -- the door to the hallway into the
hotel blew off like somebody had thrown it all
over the place. It shook all over the place. We
were thrown on the floor. We looked inside the lobby after
everything calmed down, and everything was
collapsed."

the word "lobby' refers to any common area of the hotel....

collapsed."

(pg5)..."The building was still shaking and
we're still hearing explosions going on everywhere, so we decided let's get out of here. We ran all the way down to the fourth floor where we ran out of stairs. There were no more stairs. We met on that floor, and we were all safe. We were all like-we could have been over here. What happened, we looked out of the window of the hotel, the wall, practically, because the window was all blown up. There was no way out. The only way out was the roof rope."

all this going on and NO tower has fallen yet.....oh yea....and IF that was falling tower debris taking out the stairway.....why did it not take them out also.....how does vertical descending tower mass miss them to take out stairs BELOW them????

pg7)......First tower falls-
"and then the most horrendous thing happened. That's
when hell came down. It was like a huge,
enormous explosion. I still can hear it.
Everything shook. Everything went black. The
wind rushed, very slowly [sound], all the dust,
all the-and everything went dark.
We were rolling all over the floor,
banging against the walls. I thought I was alone. I thought I was buried alive."

pg.9).......Second tower falls-
"When the second tower came down, we had
no idea what was going on. We thought another
plane, another bomb, another as a second device.
We thought, this is it, we are dead.
When that happened, as I told you
before, everything was black. It was like being
inside a storm or volcano or something, something
horrendous. We said we're going to die."

pg10)......So finally we
found out where there was a beam. Maybe God put
it there. It was an enormous beam about 20 feet
away from us that was against the building but to
the level where we were, like it started where we
were, all the way to the ground.
One of the guys said, "This is our way
out." So we all went that way.

VERY clear timeline of events.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Thought I would high lite the most relevant part of Rivera's testimony:

"When the second tower came down, we had no idea what was going on."

He knows he was hit by WTC 2. He didn't at the time, thus "we had no idea what was going on".

Really Bob. Using 12 year old testimonies to convey a false story!

Tsk Tsk.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cantonear1968

He knows he was hit by WTC 2. He didn't at the time, thus "we had no idea what was going on".

and with two PREVIOUS pages of them witnessing the actions of bombs going off including taking out the stairs below them, BEFORE the instance he remembers that tower fell...

...now, what is the point of your reply to me?????

some sort of attempt at what??

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob

and with two PREVIOUS pages of them witnessing the actions of bombs going off including taking out the stairs below them, BEFORE the instance he remembers that tower fell...

...now, what is the point of your reply to me?????

some sort of attempt at what??

That what Rivera was referring to as "explosions" was the impact of WTC 2 hitting the building he was in. He didn't know this at the time he was in the Marriott, and explained this in his testimony. Using it 12 years to try and suggest he thought bombs went off is deceptive on your part.
That is what I am conveying.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That is what I am conveying.

lmao, Canty.....yes, WE ALL know what YOU are conveying.

I guess the FURTHER we get away from the actual post, your memory fades.

deceptive on your part.

if that were the case, I would be just like YOU, making claims that can't be supported, lying, posting out of context responses...

yet it seems I am the only one supplying links to show they are NOT my words....I am only the messenger.

here we go just for you.

Angel Rivera, FDNY

lets start on page 4 when NO TOWER has fallen till PAGE 7

collapsed."

(pg5)
"The building was still shaking and
we're still hearing explosions going on everywhere, so we decided let's get out of here. We ran all the way down to the fourth floor where we ran out of stairs. There were no more stairs. We met on that floor, and we were all safe. We were all like-we could have been over here. What happened, we looked out of the window of the hotel, the wall, practically, because the window was all blown up. There was no way out. The only way out was the roof rope."

(pg7) the First tower falls-
"and then the most horrendous thing happened. That's
when hell came down. It was like a huge,
enormous explosion. I still can hear it.
Everything shook. Everything went black. The
wind rushed, very slowly [sound], all the dust,
all the-and everything went dark.
We were rolling all over the floor,
banging against the walls. I thought I was alone. I thought I was buried alive."

now there are about two pages of him rescuing and finding other FDNY that were with him, then the SECOND tower falls...SAME sounds and experience as the first, NOT the described BOMBS on pages 4 to 7...

(pg.9)
"When the second tower came down, we had
no idea what was going on. We thought another
plane, another bomb, another as a second device.
We thought, this is it, we are dead.
When that happened, as I told you
before, everything was black. It was like being
inside a storm or volcano or something, something
horrendous. We said we're going to die."

(pg10) "So finally we
found out where there was a beam. Maybe God put
it there. It was an enormous beam about 20 feet
away from us that was against the building but to
the level where we were, like it started where we
were, all the way to the ground.
One of the guys said, "This is our way