It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Warning to Saudi Arabia: Just hours ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
International ALERT: Saudi Arabia

8 January 2004-- Imminent Warning to Saudi Arabia: The release of the 8th edition of the "Voice of Jihad" just hours ago makes direct reference to the intended attack against and destruction of the Saudi ruling party for their complicity with the US. This jihad against the current Saudi regime may also be consistent with or a precursor for a

call to jihad for terror operations inside the US. The Arabic text along with the pertinent graphic images will be posted after further analysis. The pertinent translated text appears as follows:

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

note:
This was posted in the ATSNN.com forum, but I'm not sure this is news yet. The source has had some credibility problems in the past. I'll move this to the War On Terrorism Forum, and if another source coroborates the story, it'll go back to news.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Good article but,I was reading that translation that is on the link..

and I couldn't figure out what da hell was I reading???

I couldn't get over the first sentence in that translation "spreading with the cutting and the cutting" HUH?

It is just a bunch of words, that barely make sense in the context they use....except for the possibility of containing a hidden message.

sometimes I feel it's like, yeah lets help them carry out their evil plots, let's feed them ideas, let's pass their message out for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The translation only means they have bad translators. Even French translated literally would come out something like that because of their lingual tendencies in our terms to describe places, names, etc 'backwards.'

I think it would be counter productive for them to make any more large attacks on Saudi Arabia, but that’s not going to stop them. Their stated goal is to make every largely Muslim populated nation a truly (on their terms) Islamic state. The most dangerous and worrying part of that aim is currently Pakistan, that's why their trying to assassinate Musharraf; With not too much more relative effort than they’re putting in right now we could see a Taliban like state with nuclear weapons. That's got to be a goal to aim for in their terms and not one that would seem to hard to get to them, given the current feelings in Pakistan.

EDIT... Sorry excuse the rambling... pished

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by kegs]

new topics

join