It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Too bad. He had me going. The research behind this seems quite compelling. The notes attached to this video are sort of crucial, and can be found on the YouTube page:
youtube.com...

Here are the links:
JPG: personalpages.manchester.ac.uk...
MS Visio format (for some reason): personalpages.manchester.ac.uk...

If you dont know what this thread is about, just do a search here on ATS for retiredafb
Maybe there is some explanation behind all this, everything is possible, but it certainly doesn't help this guys case.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by lasse]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi lasee

Well, I really hope that Sanchez Phd is right... (by the way I`m far from Phd)

But something tells me that he is just not.

Think about the "ingress video", or the coordinates that Rutledge gave, that are just the same as NASA did. Think about the footage that Rutledge gave inside the spaceship, there is an italian journalist that has tried to proove/disproove whatever Rutledge has said and so far he appears to be somewhat genuine.

I am certainly not saying that Rutledge is right, I really don`t now, but saying that he is a hoax because he has some other e-mail adreeses and because he purchased some NASA pictures is just not plausible.

Hope you respond

respectfully

Camillo

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi lasee

Well, I really hope that Sanchez Phd is right... (by the way I`m far from Phd)

But something tells me that he is just not.

Think about the "ingress video", or the coordinates that Rutledge gave, that are just the same as NASA did. Think about the footage that Rutledge gave inside the spaceship, there is an italian journalist that has tried to proove/disproove whatever Rutledge has said and so far he appears to be somewhat genuine.

I am certainly not saying that Rutledge is right, I really don`t now, but saying that he is a hoax because he has some other e-mail adreeses and because he purchased some NASA pictures is just not plausible.

Hope you respond

respectfully

Camillo

Hello! Hm, well I certainly hope it is not a hoax, rather I hope it is the other way around. The case here is not really that he has a couple of different email adresses, but that he seems to be someone else than he leads us to believe he is (retired pilot, 76 years, living in rwanda), but instead a much younger french man who has an intense interest in UFOs, NASA and space flights - i.e pretty much the candidate to be able to pull these sweet videos off.

I do not take pleasure in the case being either way, hoax or not, I really hope it is the real del, but to it just does not seem that plausiable any more, hope my gut is wrong though!

Cheers

[edit on 2-7-2007 by lasse]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The thing I find really irritating about this whole retiredafb debate is that it distracts people from the facts that are known, with what is for all intents and purposes, an unverifiable claim. Whether retiredafb's story is true or false is really just a diversion for me. What really interests me about this whole claim is that;
1, There is a large and unusual object on the moon.
2, It looks completely out of place and there is no apparent geological or natural way for it to have come to be where it is.
3, NASA seem to be completely uninterested in investigating the object, or it's origins and context.

Everyone is busy debating and speculating on the finer points and feasibility of an Apollo 20 mission and the pros-cons of faking a video when what they should be discussing is WTF the object in the NASA photo's actually is.
It's there! It's real! It's of unknown origin! What the hell is it and why hasn't anyone gone to have a look at it since the photo's were originally taken? It's probably only one of the greatest anomalies in near Earth space yet it's been swept under the rug and igonred... WTF?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is the site of the italian journalist Luca Scantamburlo, who communicated with the original William Rutledge ("retiredafb") who posted the first videos at YouTube:

www.angelismarriti.it...

I also recommend taking a look at this site, which was created to compare William Rutledge's alledged Alien Spaceship on the Moon to Apollo 15 data:

www.freewebs.com...

And for the record, I believe the latest videos which are now hosted at Revver.com are pure BS. (The Mona Lisa EBE) I believe they were made to discredit the original retiredafb.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The thing I find really irritating about this whole retiredafb debate is that it distracts people from the facts that are known, with what is for all intents and purposes, an unverifiable claim. Whether retiredafb's story is true or false is really just a diversion for me. What really interests me about this whole claim is that;
1, There is a large and unusual object on the moon.
2, It looks completely out of place and there is no apparent geological or natural way for it to have come to be where it is.
3, NASA seem to be completely uninterested in investigating the object, or it's origins and context.

Everyone is busy debating and speculating on the finer points and feasibility of an Apollo 20 mission and the pros-cons of faking a video when what they should be discussing is WTF the object in the NASA photo's actually is.
It's there! It's real! It's of unknown origin! What the hell is it and why hasn't anyone gone to have a look at it since the photo's were originally taken? It's probably only one of the greatest anomalies in near Earth space yet it's been swept under the rug and igonred... WTF?

That's exactly what I've been saying for a long time. We need to focus on the object in NASA photos. I really don't care about this Rutledge anymore, we'll probably never know if everything is some kind of hoax or not. BUT NEED TO FOCUS ON THE ORIGINAL NASA PHOTOS, that are showing an object completely out of place, strange, and really really big. I'm wondering the same thing than you: WTF IS THAT?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
that's a good point to ponder. What if a new mmo developing company that has no prior exposure to the market stumbles upon those NASA photos and decide to construct an elaborate hoax that they know would be a perfect viral campaign strategy to publicize their first MMORPG? Wouldn't that be downright evil?

They must be canadian

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lasse

The story is hoax but the videos look real.

Why?

Have you asked your self a question: how they would be able to communicate with Huston if they are on the back side of a moon. Have we had an communication network of satellites around the moon at that time.

Do we have that network now?

So if these videos are real they are taken on our side of moon, not on the back.

This puts an other question: Who has made this hoax story and why?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rembrandtA2
reply to post by lasse

The story is hoax but the videos look real.

Why?

Have you asked your self a question: how they would be able to communicate with Huston if they are on the back side of a moon. Have we had an communication network of satellites around the moon at that time.

Do we have that network now?

So if these videos are real they are taken on our side of moon, not on the back.

This puts an other question: Who has made this hoax story and why?

While out of contact behind the moon, Video/audio are recorderd to a blackbox/database.

www.youtube.com...

This video should clear a few things up.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

That is nice and clear

but how does this transition fit in the back side of the moon and Apollo 20 story?

www.revver.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is there another link to the OP's video? As I click it the statement comes up "this vid no longer available".
THanks,
Vance

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rembrandtA2
reply to post by dodgygeeza

That is nice and clear

but how does this transition fit in the back side of the moon and Apollo 20 story?

www.revver.com...

I don't know if that video was mean tto be a fake but its probably the worst CGI i'v even seen.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't know if that video was mean tto be a fake but its probably the worst CGI i'v even seen.

so it has to be real

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This hoax will never die! I think people would notice a huge Saturn V rocket (which is more than twice the height of the shuttle) lifting off. They would also be able to see it. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB for a brief time, and they had a night time launch of a much smaller rocket. It was quite noticeable.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
This hoax will never die! I think people would notice a huge Saturn V rocket (which is more than twice the height of the shuttle) lifting off. They would also be able to see it. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB for a brief time, and they had a night time launch of a much smaller rocket. It was quite noticeable.

How many things are in your had right now that happened 30 ago that you have not read in newspapers about.

Simply you can recognize something at that time but if you do not receive explanation next day in the newspaper, who care.

Can you remember the noise that some crazy motorist without mufflers has made a front of your house some 30 years ago?
Who cares for that if that is not in the next days papers. This information does not exist. Never happened

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

I've worked on planetary Models for NASA for over 35 years . My job was to interpolate and install geomorphological features with details down to one meter as recent as last year.

The materials one uses allows for details and effects unlike any which can be seen in images which were binary instead of celluloid which cannot be tampered with without very evident handling mechanisms being seen.

All, I say ALL images taken by the astronauts have coded inserts which display bars on the edge that certify original materials. I have all , repeat all 66,000 images from the Viking missions in the seventies.

I have met privately with astronauts and shown them my data and materials from all ther Apollo missions.

I know Dr. Brian O'Leary, Walley Shirra and Col James Irwin. Before Col. Irwin died he and I met and discussed a great deal about dicoveries made by NASA which have never met the light of day . He told me about the ship on the moon , gave me coordinates and a couple more things , truths regarding the mission of Apollo 20 ......

Additionally, the first movie entitled " Alien " was a movie produced by our government to test, monitor and implant ideas in the mind of the public the reality of this fact about the moon ship . There were artifacts taken from that vessel that are and have been on earth for over two decades.

There are several former NASA employees who have witnessed discoveries as they were made who were threatened not to divulge any of these facts and much more . . . . . . .

I'm over 65 now and know things I wish I did not but for the sake of truth humanity should be told we are not only not alone but all human races did not originate on earth .

The probability that the diversity of all living things on the earth originated only on earth is impossible to accept for those of us who know why we are all here . . . . . . the codes give us proof positive . We are not talking about the " Da Vinci " code here . ...;l. but life codes . Even the memories imbedded in the helix carry former images of long, long, long ago our ancesters carried here from the stars .

Yours Cordially,

Enoch' "Ad Astra'

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Monna lisa (sic) was the clincher for me, that she still had life functions, color in her flesh and hair still attached and in place. Still coated with life preseving gels and nutrients beyond anything known to mankind. She was fulfilling her mission eternally until they took her. they also brought back the head of another alien who had not fared so well. He fulfilled every claim he made.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Anonymous,

Would you care to elaborate a bit? Do you have any evidence?

I would love to hear more about your conversations with James Irwin.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think the core of William Rutledges story concerning Apollo 20 is based on fact but someone hacked his youtube site and posted the infamous city footage to discredit him. I tend to agree with with most of what has been said earlier. You can take Rutledge, NASA, Apollo 20 etc, and consign them to the garbage but the fact still remains that there is a sizable object lieing on the moon that appears in images taken by the crews of Apollo 15 and 17. Therefore I would have found it extremely odd if NASA hadn't launched a mission to investigate the object.
The person who could really confirm all this is Alexei Leonov, commander of Soyuz 19 which docked with Apollo 18 back in 1975. If someone could find him and get him to confirm the claims made by Rutledge then the s**t really would hit the fan!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Once the images from the Japan moon mission KAGUYA (SELENE) are released we should have a clear picture of what the object is. These images will be the highest definition images ever taken of the lunar surface. I e-mailed them asking when they would release all the images to the public and they stated that they would be released around the summer of 2009.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join