It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with this message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its from an old Christian Death song, I guess I can just post the lyrics

MYSTERIUM INIQUITATIS (Rozz / Rikk)
Sevlesmeth pleh ohw esoht spelh dog
Sevlesmeth pleh ohw esoht spelh dog

(god helps those who help themselves)
Dog (god)

Ereth si on ytic dog
Ereth si on ytic dog

(there is no city of god)

It's Only Theatre of Pain
Only Theatre of Pain
Only Theatre of Pain
Only Theatre of Pain
Only Theatre of Pain
Surrigate Mother
Surrigate Father
uoy era ym olich (you are my ? cant make that word out)
i am uoy ( i am you)
uoy era em (you are me)
i am uoy ( i am you)
ouy era em, uoy era em (you are me , you are me)
Only Theatre of Pain
Only Theatre of Pain
Peru resh!
ahis zyxur li peru resh (no idea)
ahis zyxur li peru resh
ahis zyxur li peru resh
ahis zyxur li peru resh
Relficul (lucifer)

I have always wondered what the peru resh meant, I remember running across resh I believe in conjunction with a path or resh or something kabalistic about 10 years ago in a book that I was reading on magickal theory.

Interestingly enough the band Christian Death whose original singer Rozz hung himself had another incarnation with a singer named Valor Kand, who has claimed once or twice to be Illuminati,though I highly doubt that.

At any rate if someone could tell me what resh/ peru resh may mean and what the scrabled line before it is, I would be interested, maybe I will try to find a way to play it all backwards and chec for back masking.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
crazy ive always superficialy been a christian death listener, a friends band got onto an official dedication to rozz back in the 90's. Ill do what i can and get back if i find something more.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks, I always was a fan of Rikk Agnew, I play guitar and bass myself, and he is a big influence on my guitar style.He played in Adolescents,DI,Christian Death,and it can be argued he invented the death rock guitar style.Anyhow this song always made me scratch my head.

As for Valor's claims of Illuminati, tomorrow is my day off so I will search the web for the interview.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Resh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Resh
Arabic Syriac Hebrew Aramaic Phoenician

ܪ ר Resh Resh
Phonemic representation (IPA): r / ɾ / ʁ / ʀ
Position in alphabet: 20
Gematria/Abjad value: 200

Resh is the twentieth letter of many Semitic alphabets, including Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew ר and Arabic alphabet rāʼ ﺭ. Its sound value is one of a number of rhotic consonants: usually IPA: [r] or /ɾ/ but also /ʁ/ or /ʀ/ in Hebrew.

In most Semitic alphabets, the letter resh (and its equivalents) is quite similar to the letter dalet (and its equivalents). In the Syriac alphabet, the letters became so similar that now they are only distinguished by a dot: resh has a dot above the letter, and the otherwise identical dalet has a dot below the letter. In the Arabic alphabet, rāʼ has a longer tail than dāl. In the Aramaic and Hebrew square alphabet, resh is a rounded single stroke while dalet is a right-angle of two strokes. The similarity led to the variant spellings of the name Nebuchadnezzar and Nebuchadrezzar.

The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek Rho (Ρ), Etruscan r , Latin R, and Cyrillic Р.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Origins of Resh
* 2 Resh in Hebrew
o 2.1 As an abbreviation
o 2.2 Spelling out

[edit] Origins of Resh

Resh is usually assumed to have come from a pictogram of a head (in modern Hebrew rosh; in Arabic, ra's). The word's East Semitic cognate, riš, was one possible phonetic reading of the Sumerian cuneiform sign for "head" (SAG 𒊕) in Akkadian.

[edit] Resh in Hebrew
Hebrew alphabet
א ב ג ד ה ו
ז ח ט י כך
ל מם נן ס ע פף
צץ ק ר ש ת
History · Transliteration
Niqqud · Dagesh · Gematria
Cantillation · Numeration
Arabic alphabet
ﺍ ﺏ ﺕ ﺙ ﺝ ﺡ
ﺥ ﺩ ﺫ

ﺭ ﺯ
ﺵ ﺹ ﺽ ﻁ ﻅ ﻉ
ﻍ ﻑ ﻕ ﻙ ﻝ
ﻡ ﻥ ه‍ ﻭ ﻱ
History · Transliteration
Diacritics · Hamza ء
Numerals · Numeration
Syriac alphabet
ܐ ܒ ܓ ܕ
ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܝ
ܟܟ ܠ ܡܡ ܢܢ ܣ ܥ
ܦ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ

In Hebrew, Resh represents a rhotic consonant that has different realizations for different dialects:

* In modern Hebrew, a voiced uvular fricative (IPA: [ʁ]).
* In Ashkenazi pronunciations, either an alveolar approximant ɹ (as in English) or sometimes a uvular trill ʀ.
* In Mizrahi pronunciaitons, either an alveolar trill r, or flap ɾ.

Resh, along with Ayin, Aleph, He, and Heth, cannot receive a dagesh.

Resh in gematria represents the number 200.

[edit] As an abbreviation

Resh as an abbreviation can stand for Rabbi (or Rav, Rebbe, Rabban, Rabbenu, and other similar constructions).

Resh may be found after a person's name on a gravestone to indicate that they were a Rabbi or to indicate the other use of Rav, as a generic term for a teacher or a personal spiritual guide.

[edit] Spelling out

Resh is used in an Israeli phrase; after a child will say something false, one might say "B'Shin Qoph, Resh" (With Shin, Qoph, Resh). These letters spell Sheqer, which is the Hebrew word for a lie. It would be akin to an English speaker saying "That's an L-I-E

en.wikipedia.org...

So could the possible meaning be that he was declaring himself a priest for lucifer? Or a spiritual leader for lucifer? Doe sit have something to do with th enumber 200? The plot thickens...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Using base-6 English Gematria, which is correct one for English alphabet and most of the others:

resh = 300
peru = 360

peru resh = 660
antiochus= 660 (he was like Antichrist to Jews)
adolf hitler = 660

satan, sato = 330 (660/2)

ahis = 222 which is also number for rod, hex, hell, hades, seal
zyxor = 684 conquest, desolation, promises, perpetual, giver of life, yin and yang
li = 126

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
very impresive what does the 126 symbolize?Where do you learn this numerological system/what is it called?

Also do you feel that there may be any truth to claims of illuminism on behalf of certain members of this band?They certainly were poineers/founders in and of an early goth/deathrock scene/musical movement.

Lyrics like this would suggest some sort of occult knowledge on behalf of the band members.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Try this page, base-6 calculator is below Greek one. There are many pages, some with other calculators too, like Ultra AlphaNum Calculator, but it's too confusing and many systems used are not very serious.

Yes, they were not illuminated as in political control, but inspired to move masses of people away from dogmas and authority. But question is, if this is good for liberation of people or just to make them accept new authority later? Who inspired them, well it could be supernatural or maybe someone else helped them with texts, someone from occult circles.

About Li, i am not sure if value is important, it could be this: "Li - hornless dragon associated with earth rivers and oceans" from Chinese mythology.

Just a thought, if you check Revelations, Beast comes from the sea. Maybe this is what Li represents, dragon associated with sea. Also sea is often used described as a place where demons are, i would say hell or hades.

Why Chinese mythology? Well they say Lucifer inspired eastern religions 3000 BC, Steiner believed that too and song has Lucifer in it too. Also Li is more suitable for that kind of music than for example Midgard Snake.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well I doubt you would get any of those answers from Rozz Williams, he hung himself years back, so I doubt he is feeling very chatty. Rikk Agnew is still around, every once in a while Adolescents tour and he plays with them, and I think that his current project is a band called Poop.He left Christian Death after only one album,citing differences with Rozz and the band. Valor Kand (the man that claims to be Illuminati/have Illuminati involvement) replaced Rikk on guitar.I am pretty sure at that time Rikk was playing in D.I. , so he may have simply wanted to persue other avenues musically.Then it gets complex because Rozz wanted to break the band up completely, but Valor and a few others didn't and continued to use the name against the founder of the band's wishes.Then down the road Rozz came back with his own version of Christian Death, so there ended up being 2 bands named Christian Death simultaneously.

I really only got into the first album,Only Theatre of Pain because I like Rikk Agnew's guitar style.The drummer from Christain Death when they were getting back together for a tour before Rozz hung himself wouldn't play as he had become a born again Christian.There is supposedly backwards masking on the album, and there are certainly places where it sounds evident (if you have ever heard backwards masking, it sounds like garbled noise, but has a distinct quality.

There is an ongoing debate as to the validity of backmasking,with research ebing done in I believe Australia suggesting that children speak backwards before forwards,and with he researcher leaving recordings running nad finding in his children natural occurances of back masking even when they are saying things completely nomral/legitimate regularly,the theory goes that it is the subconcious speaking,again I have work tonight so tomorrow on my day off I will do some research and do my best to provide both the interview of claims of illuminati from Valor, and try to find the backmasking research that I just alluded to,I hate to just say, Oh I saw this or that without giving evidence, because people tend to not give proof in threads here, and that is counterproductive,so I will try my best to back that up tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
For what it is worth here you go

newage.suite101.com...

Although Rozz wrote the lyrics above and not Valor, though they did know one another before Valor joined..

Up to the point he said he was a member of the Illuminati, the mysterious man at the monestary was tenuously plausible: he was Valor Kand, lead singer of Christian Death, going incognito in the UK to escape his adoring fans and the hordes of Christians who wanted to kill him (he'd put a picture of Jesus injecting heroin on one of his album covers and ran a long campaign of anti-Christian polemic). But when someone says they're a member of the Illuminati, one can get suspicious of everything else they've told you. The reader may wonder, so you believed him when he said he was an oraclist from birth? Well, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. What do I know? Maybe he can speak oracles in a dozen languages. And if anyone is a member of the Illuminati, he fits the bill: mysterious origin, a millionaire, renaissance man, established heretic and cultural engineer.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wether or not this guy was actually Valor is left a bit foggy,I feel he is out in left field on some of his beliefs on Freemasonry, however that doesn't for me take away from the strangeness of the story, and that is not to suggest that someone can not be wrong in one belief yet right in another.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by brotherforchrist]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by brotherforchrist]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Reish/Resh

The twentieth letter of the Hebrew alphabet, it symbolizes "the head." Reish is solitude, it is fecundity in Sexual Alchemy; it is the Christified Head, the outcome of the Great Arcanum. Its Kabbalistic value is 200.

Arcanum Twenty of the Tarot: Ressurection

Cug

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist

ahis zyxur li peru resh

An anagram?

I couldn't find anything interesting.

Hurry his sexual prize
Elixirs Pure Hazy Rush
Hurry, US hail sex prize

I'll bet being heavily medicated would help ones understanding of the lyrics. ;p)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherforchrist

Hello, have you seen anything else about this?

I contacted the original drummer from the album and he had this to say:

"Hello my friend. The words your speaking of are part of the necronomicon. It's a line also found in the solomonic key as well. it is a warning and a blessing all at the same time. Cheer's George."

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dartharth

The necronomicon is a fable created by Lovecraft no actual text exists.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherforchrist

Some here are trying too hard, these are anagrams... not allusions to numerology or whatnot such as you're used to.

I can help you with the 'olich' - it is a misprinted 'DLICH', the line reads: 'you are my child'.

ahis zyxur li peru resh... that's a good one... the existence of 'peru resh' by itself may indicate that it is translatable as a phrase, possibly with the result of 'He's purer', with reference to God's untouchable holiness.

However, I cannot make sense of the remaining 'ahis zyxur li'. Perhaps all of the letters were mixed up from the sentence and 'peru resh' was later isolated as a phrase.

I need to check my copy of The Art of Rozz Williams, which has the original hand-written lyrics, as some of the letters of 'ahis zyxur li peru resh' could have been mis-transcribed.

new topics

top topics

join