It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are some great clips of ships doing crazy stuff...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes, Profit Yahweh is wonderful proof that, indeed, "one is born every minute".

Where is that mothership that the Profit said was going to descend on Las Vegas in July?

That's right. It never showed.

Any Prophet that isn't 100% right is a FALSE prophet.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's network TV... Highly unlikely that he made us all halllucinate... Get real here...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I agree... NO hallucinations.

Those were perfectly real balloons released by his confederates or random pieces of trash blown by the wind.

But once again. Why didn't the mothership that Yahweh promised would appear over Las Vegas never materialize. He can call them at will, remember?

Edit :

May 26, 2005

Mr. Yahweh claims to have discovered that he has the ability to summon "on my cue" objects from space. Now he is "being told to" share this with the rest of the world. Sometime between June 1 and July 15, a spaceship is "going to descend and sit up over Las Vegas for about a day and a half" in order to prove to the media "once and for all the answer to the question, 'are we alone in the universe?'"

[edit on 7/5/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It is sad that you don't see the whole pic...
with all the footage that goes from panning to close up, you would think you would get it

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Actually, the description of the video, if you click more and read towards the bottom, says that is footage of a very expensive turbofan craft and that it's not that terribly difficult to build, just extremely expensive.

Still a neat craft and could definitely could account for a few UFO sightings.. And it was a UFO, just one that we happen to make....

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Most people will never see the whole picture until it lands right in front of their house. I feel even if that happened to me and I video taped the whole incident, walked up and shook hands with the visitor(s), It still would not be enough proof. But, I Must say I am a bit of a skeptic in the OP videos. Hollywood can do alot of cool things these days! But, there is alot of evidence that would lead me to believe we are not alone. Which is why I have a great intrest in UFO's. The videos might be fake and that is fine with me. But, I would be a poor dillusional, selfish fool to think that we are alone in this infinate universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You're telling me this guy launched a turbo fan that can fly in and out of clouds or had it launched just for this news program?
or a balloon flies like that? Or the other UFO vids...
I though I sounded crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Anyone else experiencing ariel phenomenon?
Ships or otherwise?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
As for Profit Yahweh I well hmm , he mould be much more credible if he wasnt calling himself Prophet of Yahweh and wasnt telling people that he learned to summon ufos from the bible.

But on the other hand I dont belive that summoned ufo was a ballon or a cryptic very expensive hover craft build only for the purpose of him having his 5 min on national tv. Not saying it was alien but well its something unknown for sure

Edit: great havent looked at the date of the last post :/ Sorry for ressurecting this one and feel free to del my post here as I cant find the delete button anywhere

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Thill]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join