It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abomination that causes Desolation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ive come to realize that when jesus warned us about the ATCD seen "standing" in the holy place...he was referring to an explosion of a atomic or hydrogen bomb...that will go off in israel.

could standing mean...actually seeing the mushroom cloud from afar?

jesus then warned not to come down from your roofs or try and save your possesions...and flee into the hills.

everyone knows the effects of something like this...there really is no way to escape it.

Israel has recently reported they could be facing war very soon this summer.

Jesus warned that when you see jerusalem being surronded by armies then the desolation is near.

The aftermath of the explosion(s) will darken out the sun and moon.

Then after that a "false invasion" of some sort will take place..adding more fuel to the fire.

Then the Son Of Man will be seen coming on the clouds of heaven..and send his angels to gather his elect..from the four corners of the world.

Sorry mods i know i went alil off topic when i inserted the comment about a false invasion..but it had to be done.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Would anyone like to respond to my OP with a decent commet?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I like your description of a nuclear mushroom cloud , when you think about it ,it really would look as if it was standing there in the middle of Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
how much time would one have to excape a nuclear blast??

absolutely no time...to come down from a promitory location and flee to a safe place,

..........therefore i suggest any future 'Abomination', might be more like the Laws or Policies enacted by the rulers which should properly be recognized as 'abominations'...

perhaps like the environs of Jerusalem accepting and embracing homosexuality, abortion, euthansia, the hemlock society, stem cell enhancement &/or DNA engineered humans....

all of which were various areas where G-d was historically the benchmark/bottomline arbitor. and set the guidelines.. as opposed to the strategies of the Humanists

but i will give you a thumbs-up, because a desolation (particulary centered & detonated from the [future] Temple wing) of a mini-nuke...would be a superb exclaimation point, regarding the OT & Torah/Biblical G-d, and that God's demise and such, to the whole western world-as-a-witness !!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
To me, the "abomination that causes desolation" could be a nuclear type scenario,but, I tend to think that it is more than likely a reference to something that will be produced from inside the temple.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

but i will give you a thumbs-up, because a desolation (particulary centered & detonated from the [future] Temple wing) of a mini-nuke...would be a superb exclaimation point, regarding the OT & Torah/Biblical G-d, and that God's demise and such, to the whole western world-as-a-witness !!

you make a great point...the suit case nuke on the wing of the temple...recently there have been attacks in iraq on temples and so forth.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
abomination that causes desolation

When I here this saying or read it. It sons to me a being that cause desolation. a abomination sons to be something create or living that God has no love for.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You know what's happening in the church right now. The catholics just "paid of their accusers $600,000,000. That must of been some accusation.

How did the Catholic Church get $600,000,000 to pay off accusers. By taking it in, and not redistributing it to the needy.

Abomination = a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.
Source

Desolation = Devastation; ruin
Source

The shameful acts of all the churches (not just catholics) will bring about their ruin.

My friends, the time is now!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was thinking something like suicide bombers hitting Holy sites in Israel but not limited to just there. I can easily envision terror cells hitting a whole bunch of different Churches on the same Sunday Morning - in any given country.

Think about it - how many Churches do you know of who has protection for Sunday morning worship? It's an ugly scenerio to think of.

I get gloomy just thinking of suicide bombers.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

new topics

top topics

join