It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the Avatar Artists gone? - Request for New Talent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It has become increasingly evident that there are less active avatar artists here at ATS, than other times in the past.

ATS Free Avatars

Out of that list, semperfortis seems to be the only member listed that still (although much less than before) makes avatars for other members.

I, of course, still take avatar requests, although I am no longer on that list. I am not on that list by choice, as I am unsure (due to personal circumstances) of how long I will have internet abilities. And soon, I will probably only be a part-time poster here, posting from the library or internet cafe.

So this is my request for other avatar artists to come forward and lend a hand.

I know that there are several other budding artists out there, as I have seen some of the works around the forums.

I won't mention any names, so as to not make anyone feel I am putting them "on the spot", but rather request that they come forward to help the cause, if they choose to do so.

"Deny Bland or Blank Member Profiles"!!! Hey, I just thought of a new motto.

So, the rest of you talented individuals, please step forward, if you are so inclined!

If you truly have artistic abilities, and wish to help other members by creating avatars for them, I encourage you to contact Umbrax, to get your name added to the list in the above mentioned thread, to increase the pool of talent that we have here.

edit to add additional comments

and amend title

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wait, never mind. LOL

[edit on 28-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm a bit low on work these days. Perhaps I should start a thread showcasing free avatars too. But, the majority of my avatars are made from scratch so it would be better if people came to me and requested specific pieces.

Feel free to u2u me for tags, avs, sigs, concept sketches for threads, etc.

cheers Mechanic32

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I would be up to making avatars and what not, I just started getting back into photoshop and would always be willing to help another member out.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
well i make the occasionaly for my self
or if someone PMs me and asks or asks on Chat when im on

new topics

top topics

join