It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell? Chris Benoit's Wife's Death announced 14 hours prior to body being found on Wikiped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by malganis

The sick thing is that someone at WWE knew that Benoit had killed his wife and kid, probably knew that Benoit was a danger to himself...

See, I guess that is the mystery to me. How did they know this beyond a shadow of a doubt? Did he text them pictures or what?

Well I guess there's no way that they would have known for sure, but he was suffering from depression and he had canceled a scheduled appearance at a big show because of 'family problems'. If he then texted you saying that he'd killed his wife, you know, there's all those signs that point to him being serious.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could it have been that someone else killed his family, and when he discovered it, he killed himself? I am just speculating here, but this whole matter of her death being known over half a day before the bodies were even discovered is troublesome to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well I guess there's no way that they would have known for sure, but he was suffering from depression and he had canceled a scheduled appearance at a big show because of 'family problems'. If he then texted you saying that he'd killed his wife, you know, there's all those signs that point to him being serious.

Well, from the way I understand it, it was canceled because "his wife had died," there is no mention that he said that he killed her.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am having trouble finding the timeline of exactly when the police discovered the bodies, and when exactly was the article posted on wiki. Hiopefully someone can find this info and post references. This story was broke on Canoe.ca on very early monday morning. I woke up monday morning (5:30 am MST) listening to the local news about this story. I am wondering if the wiki article was posted any earlier than that time on last Monday morning? And by how much time? Anyone know for sure?

Speaking of all the deaths in WWE, a friend of mine who is a major wrestling fan says that there have been 95 deaths of pro wrestlers in the last 10 years, and most have had recreational drugs and performance enhancing drugs involved with the deaths in some way. He also had suggested a possible conspiratorial cover up involving the deaths of Benoit and his family and the death of Eddy Guerrerro (sp?) about a year ago. Apparently Benoit and Eddy were very close friends and were involved with some kind of falling out with Triple-H before Eddy died of overdose in a hotel room. Triple-H is a major shareholder in WWE isn't he? Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes at WWE that we are not aware of?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sorry for posting again, but here is the Canoe link to the Benoit coverage:
slam.canoe.ca...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Triple-H is a major shareholder in WWE isn't he? Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes at WWE that we are not aware of?

Well, that is a good question. Like I said, I also find it rather ironic that there was supposed to be a staging of "McMahon's death" on the night that all of this took place. This story seems really, really bizarre to me. It would be interesting to see the timeline, but even if it comes out that the story was only posted seven hours before the bodies were found, warning flags go up in my mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They still don't seem overly convinced that this was not foul play, watch this.

While they say that foul play is "doubtful," they don't rule it out.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, from the way I understand it, it was canceled because "his wife had died," there is no mention that he said that he killed her.

I mean Benoit actually canceled a big show a couple of days before to go home because of problems.

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit canceled a pay-per-view appearance at the "Vengeance" event in Houston because of "personal reasons" a day before he, his wife and their 7-year-old son were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

If someone knew that he had canceled and gone home because of 'personal reasons' it would seem more likely that something was actually wrong when they got the text message.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If it turns out that Triple H killed Benoits family, then that would be the best story ever.

I seriously doubt any other WWE wrestler had any role. Its possible one or two might have been suspicious something was going on... but i doubt they were involved.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey Hikix what you got against Triple H? He's a good guy,Not! Apparently Chris was friends with Eddie Guerrera, one of my favs, who passed away.Perhaps they were both overusing drugs of many kinds.We can all speculate till the test results come back.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One of the things that Vince McMahon said seems to make sense to me. If it is indeed a fact that Benoit committed this crime, it would seem more an act of deliberation than "roid rage." Now, it's, as has already been said, going to be interesting to see what the autopsy reveals.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Consider this question...How strong is governments mind control?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You people underestimate how derranged and delusional people on steroids can be.

In 1998 whilst at another city I announced to my ex wife who was on high doses of steroids that I intended to end the realtionship when we returned home. She delayed departure for three days and then on a friday announced she had to start work early the next day. It was a ten hour drive to get home through the night.

Halfway home I was starting to nod off at the wheel so I stopped at a gas station. She insisted on driving whilst i tried to nap in the back.

Some time later I awoke as she swerved us crazily from one side of the road to another. She was perfectly awake. Later she told Police she fell asleep at the wheel.

She swerved taking us over a cliff into a deep ravine. I was unaware until 2 months later that she had been pregnant before the crash. She suffered head injuries and a miscarriage in the crash.

Two years later she went to Court and filed orders saying that the head injuries and miscarriage were caused by domestic violence in order to gain custody of our son.

Ever since she has invented new stories accusing me of stalking her. In 2004 she requested the return of her property items, that they be delivered to her door. She made a request in writing. I complied and she immediately called Police to complain that I was stalking.

These people on steroids are totally mentally unhinged. Until you have lived with someone so deeply mentally disturbed you cannot imagine how much they live in an unreal world.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
You people underestimate how derranged and delusional people on steroids can be.

In 1998 whilst at another city I announced to my ex wife who was on high doses of steroids that I intended to end the realtionship when we returned home. She delayed departure for three days and then on a friday announced she had to start work early the next day. It was a ten hour drive to get home through the night.

Well, I can tell you this, my mother was put on steroids because she had cancer. It was used to keep her from losing weight,and you are right, they can be quite bizarre. Although, I attributed her actions more to the fact that the cancer had spread to her brain than to the steroids.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I read that a few hours ago and was VERY surprised.

Did Benoit post it himself? He send a bunch of text messages with instructions on them between the time of the murders and the time of suicide?

There is something to this ... and it's VERY interesting.

It is not surprising if he posted it himself. Someone smarter than I can probably confirm this, but I believe that part of the pathology of someone who has killed like this is that he or she wants to be caught. That's why he posted the text messages, and why he edited wikipedia.

What chills me is the allegation that he was injecting his developmentally disabled son with steroids because he was worried that the son would grow up to be a dwarf. If anything here sickens me other than the murders, it is that.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic

What chills me is the allegation that he was injecting his developmentally disabled son with steroids because he was worried that the son would grow up to be a dwarf. If anything here sickens me other than the murders, it is that.

Well, it seems that steroids are used in different circumstances. Now, as I stated, the doctors prescribed steroids for my mother to keep her from losing weight. Although the steroids were in pill form, it's the same concept.

I really don't know the specifics of Benoit's son's case, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone had suggested that steroids were a "remedy" for dwarfism.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No, no, his son was receiving injections because he had a health challenge. I dont know what it was, but i dont think it was Benoir giving him injections for kicks. At least that's what i got last night.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Maybe this is just one of those things where you have to accept it as it is said to be, although there is lingering doubt in the back of your mind about it. I am certainly going to try and keep up with this over the next week or two and see what the developments are.

As a matter of fact, they are now starting to release some of the messages that Benoit was leaving on friend's text messages.

Benoit left trail of calls, online messages

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 06/27/07

Two days before Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in what Fayette County authorities said was a murder-suicide, the wrestling superstar left voice mails with co-workers saying that his wife and young son were suffering from food poisoning.

According to a timeline posted Wednesday on the World Wrestling Entertainment Web site, Benoit first left phone messages saying he would be late for a WWE event in Beaumont, Texas. Later, he sent cellphone text messages that appeared to be attempts to have someone go to the house where the bodies of Benoit, his wife Nancy, and his 7-year-old son Daniel were eventually found on Monday afternoon.
Food

Food poisoning?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Text message 1, sent at 3:53 a.m. to the two co-workers Benoit had spoken with on Saturday, read, "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215."

Text message 2, also sent at 3:53 a.m. to the two co-workers, read, "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."

Text message 3, sent to the two co-workers from Nancy Benoit's cell phone at 3:54 a.m., read, "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia 30215."
Directions

It was like he was trying to give someone directions to his home or something. This is crazy.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
It was made from a line he had at home, a dedicated line from headquarters to his home.

He used it and the IP address came up as the location in question.

I just did a little experiment from my dsl line at home. I VPN'd to the office network, did a couple of things here and there, disconnected from the VPN. I went back and checked out the messages, chat logs, etc, and found that if you can VPN in, the ip address that hits the logs is whatever ip address you're connected in to.

easy enough.

I don't know that he had a dedicated line, but if he could log in through VPN to haadquarters, it wouldn't matter where he was, the IP address would show in any logs as the IP for headquarters.

I owuld assume this would work through any sort of connection, but if the company has an intranet, email, etc, it could have been done while sitting at the computer in the den. I don't know why he'd do it, but I've never really had an urge to kill my family and myself either....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join