It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology explaination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

I wish I could dance like Johnny T. Wait...John Travolta is a Scientologist?! I thought only crappy actors were under the brainwashing. Yes, it is brainwashing, I've concluded on that.

the crappy actors don't have the money to be good scientologists lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

That's just insane. If they convert more and more big names the next thing you know they have politicians in high seats of government and eventually create their own political party. This could very possibly get out of hand.

What makes you think they already havnt??

Over in the UK, they lavished Police officers with gifts (bribes), tickets to dinner parties, free film tickets etc. The head of the metroplitian Police in London was present when they opened their Cult Centre in London. They have also donated large amounts of money both to the Labour party and the Torrie Party. So can guarantee you they probably already have made a footnote in higher places in Government.

You do know You Tube was used by both the BBC and Scientology as a battleground over the panorama's programme on Scientology right?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

They're taking over the UK! Why?! Oh, wait, that's not so bad. Just kidding.

Very interesting, I seriously think that Scientology is a huge case of like chlamydia or something. Gotta get it taken care of early.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Woah.

Maybe I'm just being too paranoid, but just the other day I was in town waiting in the car for someone. I looked through the mirror and saw across the street behind me a pretty flash silver BMW with a guy inside "filming" me from inside his car...Or atleast I'm pretty damn sure. There was noone else around me and soon as I started the car, he took off down the street.

Just a heads up guys...I could be a bit paranoid but from what I've seen -- this situation really felt like something they would do.

Keep an eye out aye...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I read 3 of Hubbard's books including Dianetics.

No, I do not go to their churches.

But I will drop some information regarding the base of it' s religion. Some of it is very fascinating. It can help some people in many cases. If you are interested pick up Dianetics and read about the 4 survival dynamics. Hubbard explains how purpose plays a role in each individual.

Now the reason why this is a cult and not a true religion is because its members are in smaller numbers. The reason why they only have 300,000 members is because you have to be born into scientology. Scientologists started out as a group of illuminati bilderburg rogues. Most actors and actresses are scientologists, with jewish backgrounds and I don't mean followers of Judaism.

Scientologists are people who have clones as insurance policies. They are ancestors of the humans who traveled space. The humans who were in direct contact with the Zeta Reticuli exchange. Humans bioengineered, brainwashed into being the puppets of the elite.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Xenu (sometimes Xemu) is introduced as an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. Scientologists believe the alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. Hubbard called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans", and the advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects.

Wow this sounds bizarre !
And it's true?
It's so hard to believe !
I must assume if someone were to make wild claims like this, they would of course be able to prove them?? Right???
And I must also assume if that person couldn't prove these wild claims, absolutely noone would be stupid enough to follow them?? Right??

I'm openminded but COME ON.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I am from clearwater florida, the heart of Scientology!
I put these pictures up on BTS but thought I would share them here with this thread too

I went and got some photos of the place, and thought it would be nice to share with you all here my exp with this Cult!

Let me add, there have been many missing people that turn up gone from the Clearwater area due to this cult. Even walking around taking pictures can get you in hot water! I just lied and said I was out of town and I thought the buildings where nice so I was taking pics..

They left me alone, and told me they couldnt stop me from taking pics.
However if I said I was going to post them on here, they would have sertinly tried to stop me!

Here soon I will be sharing everything I have about this cult to fully make you all aware of the dangers of this group!! So you will be hearing more from me very soon.. I was going to start my own thread about this, but if the OP doesnt mind can I use your thread to put up subject matter that shows what a cult this really is!

Here is where all the famous people enter, such as Tom, Isic Hays, Travolta ect ect.. When famous people are in town there is a red carpet that is put down all over the streets.. here is the Fort Harrison Entrance!

I got lucky and was around when the church was letting out, please notice how everyone is dressed the same, either black and white, or brown and white, depends on your rank.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures I took.. AS living here you get a real feel for the type of cult that is truely is.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey look at all those drones.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I would assume you're the one after me. Joke? Ha! I'm onto you!

Does Scientology allow the ingestion of alcohol?

No, nothing at all mind altering. Some have even opted to undergo surgery without anesthetic, though they usually use it, just demand complete silence during the procedure. Read "Dianetics" but don't get sucked into it as a religion.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was locked into a room for brainwashing at one point at the Ft Harrison and denied medical care. They hate psychiatry but weren't hesitant to call a psychiatrist and set me up for all manner of psychiatric abuse when I tried to exit by the window of the room where they had me confined, [I used to be quite a good climber]. They have a weird mixture of Hindu reincarnation, evolution and the Christian creation account. They believe that we evolved from crustaceans and other lower life forms and reincarnated as such and that we picked up traumas along the way that keep us from functioning at full capacity as supernatural beings. There's just enough truth in it to be very seductive. I don't think they believe in multiple incarnations as human beings, or maybe they just try to process out cell memories of traumas, but the upper levels are very secretive. Like many churches or cults they are horrible at policing their own. Most of them are incredibly altruistic which is another thing that draws people in. They honestly think that they have the answer to the world's problems and they are willing to give huge personal sacrifices to bring about what they think is good in the world, that's why the military uniforms--like the Christian Salvation Army. They believe in extraterrestrials and can be quite convincing. As I said, there's a lot of truth in it, just enough to be very seductive. The believe in mind over matter such that they have had numerous deaths from people refusing or being refused access to medical care. They have the 8 dynamics which refers to the different areas of ones life, but they got it totally bass--akwards naming self as the first dynamic and God last as the 8th dynamic--not a personal God, a nebulous concept of infinity. LRH was a backslidden Christian. He admits to throwing people off their boats in the ocean--sometimes in circumstances under which I can only assume the person died. Not Cool. Money is their real religion and they typically bankrupt their devotees giving them a hunger and thirst for knowledge and enlightenment (even an addiction) that they have to pay millions of dollars to fulfill. They are very cliquish, one minute you're in favor, the next you're out--not always with any rational reason given--but I see this in the Christian churches too from time to time, even though I am a devout Christian, find it very troubling. They served us rice and beans for months at a time. People were getting sick all over the place. We were denied funds to buy the snacks the children needed, we were denied even the minscule funds we had been promised for months at a time. Staff had no access to wash our clothes and bedding quite often. We worked 20 and 22 hour days and could be denied access to our children during waking hours for months at a time. We effectively had to do without shampoo and such at times because we were supposed to buy our own and had no wages nor allowance. The phone system was so horrible you couldn't dial out even to get an ambulance, and you had to have permission to call your family. The elevetors in the FT Harrison were very very dangerous and typically staff weren't allowed to use them---as if I'd really want to!! Have hauled 100lbs of laundry up 5 floors, 10 flights because wasn't allowed to use the elevator that was working. Nursery very very dangerously understaffed and nannies going out of their minds from exhaustion and lack of sleep, becoming abusive. Older children often mostly unattended, and/or such discipline problems that I had a heck of a time keeping them safe, accounted for and well nourished. Had to take a child out for an hour otr two in a dress crusted with BM once because her exhausted parents had not been able to do laundry and she only owned two outfits. Money rules. They were ecstatic when a famous actress came to spend money but when incest came out during her therapy they were even more ecstatic over her father's bigger bank account and held her prisoner in fear fo

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I really believe Scientology is at the upper levels largely a front for CIA activity--brainwashing and programming people as one continuing branch of MKULTRA.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Scientology is nothing more then a greedy cult. who will stop at nothing to control and intimidate people. What a bunch of sub human garbage.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join