It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It would seem that the gangsters who run the US have not been affected in the slightest by the 9/11 truth movement and public opinion. With that in mind where will they strike next, they have shown to have no regard for human life or suffering in their quest for greed and power.

The are quite content to murder their fellow citizens and stick two fingers up to the American people and indeed the World. They are confident they can do it again only next time it will be on a far greater scale. Will the people take it, will they believe the lies once again. There is a trail of their activities leading all the way back to Pearl Harbour, that event, assasinations, fermenting of war, the overthrowing of Goverments, supporting and supplying despots and mass muderers, Ruby Ridge, Wako, Oklahoma, Antrax letters, rumours of internment camps the list is endless.

What is their next target and how many will die this time? will anyone stop them, what are the implications for the people of America and indeed the rest of the World.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think that, in light of the numerical significance alone, 07/07/07 should be a date that greatly concerns us all. Their target is [what's left of] our freedom and our wallets. Like the past tragedies mentioned in the OP, we will never know the actual number of victims resulting from any such operation from niether the future nor present.

The current administration needs to manufacture a reason to cancel the upcoming election to avoid prosecution stemming from 9/11. The legislative groundwork is firmly in place and all that remains is a .... final ....... catalyzing event.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ah, it has to be the u.k.We have had too many lucky escapes.
Maybe the floods are not what they seem,we could be sinking

I hope not for all of our sakes. North and south uk with the sea
in between.
Midlands by the sea .
I remember years ago (about 10) that there were rumours that we were sinking then.It used to be mainly wales and scotland that got the brunt of the flooding but more recently the midlands have been getting it quite rough (the blame lies supposedly with the peak district).
I worry greatly about this as all my life i have dreamt about floods
and understand that this could end up taking effect and changing our whole way of life hence all the new road schemes that are in place.
I know that in my home town they drilled down to see if there was any oil that could be brought up, there is but not for a few thousand years apparantly.Anyone have any thoughts on this?

[edit on 28-6-2007 by tracey ace]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It maybe just as it seems.

People who disagree with the way that some countries
wish to change other countries and stop illegal and legal
activities, even take those activities over.

There's no real 'world-domination' plan, it's been like
this for hundreds of years, we're a gang-animal.

As far as news on TV and in newspapers are concerned,
it's a job that means you fill in alloted time or columns
with stuff that'll hopefully ensure the public will buy or
watch and therefore the folk who pay for advertising in
said newspapers or on the TV, will avertise more.

Money... it oils the rotation of the world.

new topics

top topics

join