It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Own Hollywood Blockbuster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok so here's the deal.You have been given the task of creating the next hollywood blockbuster movie.All the decisions are yours to make.
A) What is the movie about? Your own screenplay, a book you'd like to see on screen, a re-make, a sequel, you chose.
B) What is your budget?
C) Who will star in your movie?
D) Where will you shoot the movie?
E) Who would you hire as your director and why?
So here's your chance to take over Hollywood and create the best movie ever! HHmmm.Do I smell an Oscar?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would do my own screen play.

It's about an owner of a conspiracy website, much like ATS as a matter of fact. He becomes more than obsessed with the government and conspiracies, however, it's not so much the conspiracies as the people that the government are actually sending to the website to post hoaxes and disinformation and those who are tracking him in his own life. This website owner starts to track them down on the net and in person and confront them and upon doing so, he turns one of them to his side and falls in love and then discovers the truth of the grand conspiracy -

Budget: 100 million

Website Owner : Nicholas Cage

Agent who Turned : Chalize Theron

also starring :

Sen. Fred Thompson
Martin Sheen
John Cusack
Edward Norton
William H Macy
John Travolta
Vingh Rames
Catherine Bell ( Jag )
Ashley Judd

Shooting : NY City - Washington DC - Dulce NM - Space.

Director: Joint Venture:
Steven Spielberg / Francis Ford Coppola / Martin Scorsese
Spielberg for the Sci-Fi / Tech stuff / Coppola for dramatics, Scorsese for the over all story line.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Like the storyline Elevatedone.Nick and Charlize huh? Not Nick and Ashley? As for your Director choices, do you think they will get along?Do you think Nick would really be OK with Coppola as his Partial director?Nice big budget you have there.Plan on having some great special FX and large catered meals do you?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Those are just a few of my favorite actors... thought it would be fun to use them.

I think the directors would get along and it would be neat for Nick and Franc to do this together.

This would be the movie blockbuster of the year, the 100mil would be made back in no time....

remember the big surprise ending that tells all.....

new topics

top topics

join