It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSMIX needs some Members to HELP OUT.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As most know by now we are feverishly working on the "Official ATS Podcast", ATSMIX.

A major part of this concept is HEARING from the Membership. We want to know what YOU think and so do millions of people all over the world who will be downloading these shows.

Please check out the new ATSMIX forum for details on how you can be heard through:

"FWIW" (For What It's Worth) www.abovetopsecret.com...

or,

"Sound Off"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's your chance to impress your friends and make you mom proud.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i dont mind doin it my posts tend to be bland but their open for you... btw how did you know my mom posts on ATS?!?!?!?!?!!?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
But only one podcast per member...

I always have a lot to say...

**Semper is a BIG mouth**

Semper

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry Springer.

In order for you to fully exploit my vast intelligence, leathery experience and bitingly dry wit, I will need freedom to post NUMEROUS podcasts in a "Horrificus-dedicated" area in addition to the following:

1. An attractive, brilliant female assistant. (Preferably Redhead)
2. 2 kegs of Harp beer. (A length of garden hose and a funnel may help)
3. 1 Dwarf, (optional), but I will need somebody to forge my Mystic Hammer.
4. 5 Rabid Mandrills, (just like they are using at the US/Mexican border.)
5. Permission to verbally decimate those who have different opinions than mine.
6. Oh, and if you happen to have an extra one, I could always use a weasely little man that follows me around, and always tells me I'm right.

Gimme the "Green Light" and I'm yours baby!

All Hail ATS!

"SEIZE HIM!"

H

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am looking forward to providing some stuff but right now things are too crazy with my big sister getting married in less than a week but as soon as she is on her honey moon I will be sending some sound in fast and err furious.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Springer,

Now that I have a working mic and half a brain to use it, I will comment on some of the ATS mix threads.

A). Where do I upload my podcast for the mix?

and

B). When can I get started? (aka when do I get on the pay roll
).

[edit on 2-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've been talking with a few people, and I may have nudged them in to doing0 some recording. We'll see what we will see.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Springer,

Do I have to be "positive"?
If I don't sound like a flower child, will I still have my stuff pcast made available?

In other words... Can I be "Honest"?!
I have something to say.

H

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've been having that conversation with several members in recent days. Honest does not mean sucking up, or white-washing. You can hit hard and still make the better word choices. Critical social commentary doesn't mean that you have to be rude.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus

2. 2 kegs of Harp beer. (A length of garden hose and a funnel may help)
3. 1 Dwarf, (optional), but I will need somebody to forge my Mystic Hammer.
4. 5 Rabid Mandrills, (just like they are using at the US/Mexican border.)

6. Oh, and if you happen to have an extra one, I could always use a weasely little man that follows me around, and always tells me I'm right.

H

The above are approved, please contact Moderator "Crakeur" for the expense chits. (He's our accountant)

The Red head got pissed off at SkepticOverlord and burned our bar down, I am very upset about this, I had a brand new keg of Makers Mark whisky in that dam bar!

Regarding "position" on the podcast contributions...

As long as you are FCC compliant, don't attack a fellow member and you are COHERENT (speak so we can actually decipher what you're saying) and you're entry will most likely be used and broadcast to millions of people all over the world.

There is no reason to be rude, however, crass is OK.

Cursing, swearing, cussing, bathroom/sexual innuendo, or any of the seven "illegal words" will result in instant elimination from the pool of possible podcasts that make it on the show.

Pithiness is welcome.

Intelligence on the topic is always appreciated.

Plugging how GREAT AboveTopSecret.com (please be sure to annunciate the whole URL, we don't want people going to the wrong house) is will most likely get you on the air quickly.

I leave the rest up to your imagination and interests.

Springer...

[edit on 7-4-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sheeesh! And here I am on a slow dialup modem, no PCast software & no mic...

Would it be acceptable to write something up for one of the Three Amigos to "speak as a proxy?"

What would be the "maximum time" frame allowed? I believe that I speak for many ATS'ers to say that there's a lot that needs to be said to the sleepers-of-society. No sense in going overboard & losing the "short attention span" audience.

And contrary to Horrificus' requests, I'd be a lot cheaper to buy off...I'd probably settle for the winning ticket from a multi-million dollar lottery. That shouldn't cost anyone more than a couple of bucks...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm on dial-up and I have no trouble knocking out Mp3 recordings. Upload seems to be pretty fast to ATS. Recording at 128 kbs will mean large files that ARE a problem for dial up when sending to Dave and Johnny. I find that on dial up it takes me about an hour to send a three meg file. That's about what two minutes and thirty seconds runs. When I have a large file to send, I'll start it before I go to bed. That way, its done and disconnected by the time I get up in the morning.

new topics

top topics

join