It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry greets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just a quick hello from an englishman. The land of crapweather and CCTV camera's...

Well what a year eh? Our seasons seem to be all out of synch don't they? We had our summer in March/April and now seem to be experiencing some kind of pre-autumn weather... with 1/6 of our annual rainfall p*ss*ng down in just 12 hours...

Well, hello all and try not to bite me to hard on the arse, cos from what i've been seeing here lately it seems the ATS community can be a little hard on the n00b. So give me chance and don't shoot me down just yet eh?

I belive in ghosts, extraterrestrials, forgotten and lost technology, telekenisis, telepathy and other such marvels...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, mr-lizard!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome to you Mr.Lizard.My parents were of English and Irish Descent respectively so that being said any one who can use the word"arse" in a sentence sounds friendly enough to me.See ya around!

BTW- love the 2012 symbol avatar.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome...

Still finding my way around the site... looks like lots to see and do here. Love it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I belive in ghosts, extraterrestrials, forgotten and lost technology, telekenisis, telepathy and other such marvels...

Oh. One of those.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sounds like you will fit in just fine here.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Above Top Secret welcomes you, mr-lizard !! When the weather isn't cooperating and with your interests, ATS is the place to be!! Enjoy.

Dallas

join