It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurray Feral Rage is Graduating Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Today is Grad Day for my son Feral Rage and Iam so proud.He is my oldest child so this is a first for me.He plans to continue working at his job and start his own business.I wanted to wish him the best of luck today and for his future.
Love ya buddy!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Congratulations young grad! Congratulations to you too AD. That is beyond cool! I have a 4 year old special needs son at home. He graduated from his pre-k last Monday. I have never been more proud. He had his little cap and gown on, and when it was his turn to get his little diploma my heart was the warmest it's ever been. I'm glad I taped the moment cause it was kind of hard to see through the tears welled up in my eyes.

CONGRATS AGAIN Feral Rage and AD!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Aw hey Lombozo, thats great.I thought I had a tough time holding back the tears when my daughter graduated grade 8 last year.When your child graduates high school it is a very emotional thing.So congrats to you and your wife and your little guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks AD/mom I couldn't have done it without you, you know the whole waking up early thing and of course lunch. Thanks also Lombozo I really appreciate the congrats. I wish you and your son the best of luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My little baby boy is all grown up.

top topics

join