It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turquoise flashes in the sky? Never seen in my life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I like my ideas better...regardless of how insane they sound.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I live in Connecticut, I experienced the same thing last night. The weather forecasters said all day and night it was going to rain but it never did. Instead we had a Lightning/Thunder storm like I have never seen before without rain.

the lightning seemed more like bolts from one of those plasma balls and the thunder that followed what some of the strongest I have ever heard and felt. It continuously shook the whole foundation of my house.

I have lived in the same town in Connecticut for almost 25 years, my whole life and never have I seen a storm like last night.

It even knocked off our cable in a strange way, it shut off and instead of just black and white fuzz(background noise) it had brilliant color mixed in, no recognizable pattern but just randomness. Also, with the cable out we should have still gotten channels 3,4,7,8 and they were also off-air with the strange interference fuzz.

I have no idea what it was or if the two were connected but I thought it was strange, seeing your post reinforced my strange feeling from last night, and I felt I had to share.

Any one have any thoughts on this? Any one from Connecticut experience the same thing? I would like to hear from you.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow, strange,

I live in South Florida and this morning, around
5:15 am, I'm outside work in my car, and experienced
something similar. Storms were coming in from the
East I believe, but the flashes came from the North.

Bright flashes, spaced about 1-3 minutes apart.
I didnt' hear any thunder, and didn't experience
any power outages. I don't remember the color
of the flashes. I just thought they were a little
unusual.

My first instinct was lighnting, but after I saw
a second flash, that didn't seem right, then
I thought it might have been transformers going
off, but I've seen that before, and this was just
one flash, not a fizzly inconsistent lightning kind
of flash. Been through all the hurricanes since
Andrew, I know what a transformer blowing
up looks like.

Anyways, probably some kinda lightning..
nothing to be too concerned with,
not yet at least, that's my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dagone it. And I just happen to be on the other side of the world when the cool stuff happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've seen greenish clouds/lightning during severe thunderstorms, but I've never seen turquoise. That is... odd. Bet it was pretty, though! I love thunderstorms.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OP, the same thing happened to me last night here in Nashville. We had a little storm roll thru, and I noticed that the lightning looked all icy-green-turquioise like you say. Quick and bright flashes in small areas of the sky, and fairly repeatable in the same locations.

I remember thinking it was odd, but likely explainable by the weather. Funny you had the same experience up North, as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I got it! New technology, movies in the sky!

Bluebeam project, anyone?

My thoughts exactly. As soon as I was reading that they were seeing odd flashes of color in the sky my mind went right to Bluebeam.............

Remember D4rkKnight?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
im a stormchaser/spotter in Oklahoma and ive seen this many times... I think my perosnal favorite lightning occurence is that during snowstorms. Really makes it look wicked outside!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
My thoughts exactly. As soon as I was reading that they were seeing odd flashes of color in the sky my mind went right to Bluebeam.............

Remember D4rkKnight?

Ehhh, I'm gonna lean towards this being
heat lightning or some other weather event.

D4rkKnight seemed certain we would
KNOW the signs when we see them.
I'm still waiting..

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I got it! New technology, movies in the sky!

Bluebeam project, anyone?

Remember D4rkKnight?

Admittedly it was the first thing i though of too. But I'm throughly convinced it was a hoax, or at least the ramblings of a dying man that Dark knight took to seriously. And now with that new Hoax about the False Flag OP by Ghost Raven, i was sure someone would bring that back to the surface. my guess is that this is a very rare atmospheric phenomena which occurred due to the conditions present at the time.

But who knows. maybe we're at the beginning of something.

I highly doubt it though. I can't believe the Darkknight stuff, even if it makes a wonderful story, because he only heard it from a dying man, who had no way of backing it, and he had no evidence. Same with Ghost Raven.

My personal belief is we should just let them both die (though a part of me says no, we should at least admit the possibility of a hoax in a hoax.)

And now I'm done rambling (forgive me) I'm tired.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All i can say is that it was strange. Best bet is a atmospheric weather occurance. Bluebeam sounds neat though, but the simplest answers are normaly right in front of you. I believe it to be just colorful lightning.

I was actually going to film the storm that night. Now im kicking myself in the you know what for not bringing the video camera. I'll also keep my eyes peeled for any other storms and try to get this occurance on film. Most likely it wont happen like it did, but heres to trying right?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
As far as I know Dark Knight has called his own hoax, which I feel like he thinks we are all suckers for his plan.

Well im not holding my breath for someone who doesnt take a community seriously.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That sounds very close to what happened to me i wrote a little about it in my introduction here(how do i do a link thing?)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Azador, are you referring to this post?

Link to Full Post

Originally posted by Azador
*snip*
Thats when i noticed the lightning flashes every few seconds the sky would flash from a small cloud sitting beside the mountain which is about 10km away.It wasnt raining it was still really warm(we are in the middle of summer)there was no thunder at all no wind it was kind of spooky.
*snip*

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yup thats the one.Thanks i still have alot of trouble doing things on my intranet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join