It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles, Cymatics and the Fractal Universe.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 20CosmicSpiral12
So it seems more likely that these rotating em fields could be responsible for crop circle formation? Are they(the em fields) naturally occurring or more artificial you think?

I do find it difficult to comprehend that crop formations could be natural formations, I believe they are a message to the subconscious regarding the nature of reality and creation. Just my personal opinion of course.
Are the em fields natural? yes. Although it would appear that there is an intelligence to them.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by squiz]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I’ve rehashed some things I’ve posted in other threads here, so sorry if I’m repeating myself but I think it should go here as well, it shows some further views of a fractal universe, and some newer insights since first posting, These are some of the conclusions I’ve been led to following a theory of resonance.

Resonance can induce altered states of consciousness, for example hindu mantras as well as shamanic rituals involving music, these were usually performed in caverns like those beneath the Mayan pyramids, the caverns would resonate with the music inducing the altered state. Is it any wonder that music can affect the spirit?

As for a unified theory, I believe electricity and magnetism are fundamental to creation.
All the various sub particles are nothing more than a combination of charges in different configurations and in different states of resonance; there are no particles as such only the illusion of wave packets appearing as particles when they interact with something.
Charges come together to form different patterns that sing a certain song, so to speak. Other atoms in compatible frequencies will join in, sharing electrons in a new harmony to create molecules, the harmonizing of frequency travels upward to creating structures like bucky tubes and bucky balls, pyramids and all the molecular machines. It’s not really DNA that is the holds the wisdom of life but the field that actually creates the DNA. The DNA may serve as a type of antennae for the field.
As for electricity it is the life blood of the universe. In a fractal view, it may be that the electron is composed of even smaller wave packets, Some researchers think so, estimating the so called sub-trons would have to maintain a speed of 2.5 million light years per second to maintain stability. This can explain action at a distance, resonance through a near instantaneous electrostatic field.
Matter itself is electrical in nature, as is light and most probably gravity as well, this is implied by the many gravity experiments involving electricity. Electricity may even be the driving force behind our weather system and the earths geological activity caused from the earths core acting as a conductor for electric currents from the
electric sun.

There have been a few threads here regarding the double helix formations in space (pictured earlier in the thread) that exhibit the features normally attributed to organic matter. To be more precise what we are talking about is plasma.
Here is the paper on the subject.

Plasma has the ability to self organize into cells or what is called double layers and filaments, Irving Langmuir gave the name plasma to ionized gas because of it's resemblance to living blood plasma.
All bodies in space form a protective plasma sheath, also known as things like magnetosphere or heliosphere (in the case of the solar system); the same could be said for cellular structure.
The visible universe is estimated to be 99.999% plasma. Plasma is an excellent conductor of electricity, I'm convinced that the universe is electrical in nature and in many ways reflects the same electrical processes that take place in biology. I believe electromagnetism is the dominant force in the universe, not gravity. As I said electricity is the lifeblood of the universe, our senses translate information to electrical signals to our brain, there's enough electrical energy in the brain to power a light bulb, our heart also beats because of an electrical current, muscle contract because of it.
Similarly the universe is connected by vast electrical currents called Birkeland currents, they form into twin braided filaments that connect galaxies stars and planets, the energy is stepped down from huge galactic currents to currents that connect stars then on to planets and moons.

On the left is a human stem cell; on the right is the Tycho supernova remnant.
Read the link for more details. The other link is a paper regarding how plasma physics can be used to better understand biology.
Bio-plasma Physics Anyone?
Bio-plasma physics

On the left we have neurons from a mouse; on the right is a simulation of the universe.

Electrical connections in the brain, electrical connections in the universe.
What we can see are fractal relationships, patterns that are repeated at all scales, Plasma by the way is also scalable not only in structure but also time, a small plasma discharge in the lab that lasts fractions of seconds scaled to galactic proportions can last for hundreds to millions of years.

I've mentioned in some of my recent posts the research of Halton Arp, his theory is based on observable evidence, he suggests that quasars are ejected from the nucleus of galaxies, these quasars then grow to become galaxies themselves. Galaxies give birth to other galaxies! More fractal implications. It implies creation is constantly taking place and that galaxies exhibit biological behavior, a simple definition of life is the ability to replicate.
Black Holes are nothing but the mathematical product of failed gravitational theories, The nucleus of galaxies contain giant plasmoids, these serve as particle accelerators where nucleosynthesis may be taking place.

So is the universe conscious? It would certainly appear so. It also appears as if everything is connected through magnetic resonance and that life will naturally occur throughout the universe.

I’m fully aware this is not the picture our current science is portraying, it is a combination of facts and theories from other researchers, It may not be 100% correct but I believe it shows a common thread from the atom to the universe.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Amazing stuff mate!
Thanks again for posting all of this. You draw comparisons that are hard to deny. Life repeats itself on all scales. That is why I believe the answers to the questions of the universe can be found within ourselves. In our genetic codes, in our cells, in our own molecules. The same stuff that we're made of is what the universe is made of. We are our own universes in some respect.

The cell and the quasar comparison is too much of a coincidence to not be the same thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by corda
Sorry if this has been posted before, or is common knowledge, but a good video that shows clearly the effect resonance has:

Resonance and Salt

I do not know how to embed I'm afraid, so you'll have to visit the link.

For me personally, there must be a link between what is happening here and crop circles. I do not know how this link works, or what it means regarding ET's or technology.

One thing interesting though. I know the military and a lot of other industries experiment extensively with sound (its power being really quite amazing). It's always possible that crop circles are part of experiments, or bi-products of experiments. I truly believe that, whatever the reason why it happens here, the root of the answer lies in nature - be it manipulated or otherwise.

nature is the answer....yes

I did some tests on that sound/salt video.

My findings were that every time a perfect shape was seen
I would then record its note/frequency and found that every single
shape made was resonating at notes that were in the 432 resonant
frequency. ...and only 432.( thats why my album/cd is called project 432)
every single shape,(except the last couple of notes were a bit too high
for me to register and get a good reading).

so I took the first 7 or 8 shapes and only 432 would create them.
I don`t think the size of the steel plate matters either.
432 is the center balance point for natual wave probagation.

I have to get off my butt and do the experiment for myself
so I can say that yes I`ve tested it myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Everything is self-similar, the model from which it is pulled is commonly referred to as god, that is not the name though.

If something dosn't adhere to the template, it is undone, it won't last long.

A house won't stand if its geometry, (structual arrangement dictating flow and direction of energy), fails to be in "tune" with the only possible arrangement the particular grouping of pieces can assemble themselves into to stand, exist, properly. The false fails to stand.

Everything made in the image of that which came before it. Language consists of five parts. The star of man is the receptor of the language, the five senses. Every one conveying information that assembles itself into our reality.

All shapes can be created with the circle and triangle. The egg, the sperm so to say, the void, and the generator.

The building blocks look like that which they build.

Size, nothing but a reiteration.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

The first image looks like the flux capacitor of back to the future.
I am not trying to offend someone I am trying to make a point so read on.

My main point is:
Are there forces trying to communicate with us trough not by government controlled mediums?

Why does a spider spin a web like one of the crop circles? is this because its efficient or does the shape attract the food?

This frequencies stuff pops up al over the place. Even tesla (3,6,9,) mentions a link to the solfeggio frequencies. Also Viktor schauberger (german ufo's) is speaking of frequencies from hymns by a farmer who is stirring water in a clay pot which fertilises his ground and makes his crop strong grow better.

Scientist use the 528hz frequency to repair DNA and so on so forth.
I can go on with evidence but i think i told enough to think about.

Al the brilliant minds of our past and present tel us "look at nature, work with nature".

I even believe antigravity using water is even possible and its not rocket science! cheat gravity don't try to cancel it out that's the key.

Excuse my English its not my native language!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Fingers and Holes in a Vibrating Cornstarch Solution
myspacetv.com...

[edit on 7-4-2008 by maya12-21-2012.com]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Does this look familiar to any one.
Looks like the last picture (see start of post)

Source of picture

Has anyone tried the frequency from Saturn on a plate with sand jet?

Like to know what symbols appear.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by denli]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thought of posting, this ain't seen action in a while and I think it deserves more coverage. Squiz, I agree with pretty much everything you say, except electricity and magnetism/light/sound being seperate entities, I believe that they are all expressions of 'energy' (vague I know, but it's an encompassing concept), aswell as electron, neutrons, protons, all being an expression of the one entity.

Sound (or vibration) in relation to this, is a product of the energy, yet it controls the energy, orders it, composes it out of chaos (everything), I could say 'out of nothing', but it is more like 'out of everything'. What you have showed here, is the ability for vibration to affect energy, afterall, is matter but an expression of energy?

This is an incredibly important aspect of our universe, IMO, and needs as much research as possible, this could well be the 'key' to the universe people keep mentioning.

Quickly off topic: I suggest everyone here who entertains this theory, to read 'The Emerald tablets of Thoth'. Now before writing me off as nuts, I know it's written by Cayce, and despite whether you believe he had this channeled to him or not, it has some incredbily insightful ideas on our existence, creation and God and the universe, but it is written in such a way, that it can mean multiple things, depending on your current perception of reality. ( I have read it 3 times now, each time, seeing a new insight or 'perspective'.)

One of the greatest quotes from it (including the 'as above is below') was:

"Before the WORD of GOD, was the THOUGHT of GOD"

Now depending on your perspective, this can mean many things. I see 'thought' as fluctuations in our consciousness, which is a field of energy (Aura, Meisner field etc.), IMO. So in this context, I read 'a field of energy came before the vibration of sound, or the WORD of GOD, GOD pertaining to 'The All' (universe, multiverse).

Sorry for the off-topic, trying to explain what I meant, lol.

www.crystalinks.com...

EMM

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
if those images resemble sound patterns of sand on glass plates..what if we were to play all the patterns and record those sounds...would it possibly reveal a surprising message??

rmp 707

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the whole "theory" of reality as a fractal was something i was thinking of on my own the other day... you know, it totally makes sense, to think that there was never a "Big Bang", but instead that reality and the multiverse have ALWAYS existed, because if a Divine Creator exists (and it does), what was he doing before the "Big Bang" in nothingness?

when you learn that time really does NOT exist, and that man only uses it as a reference to help him along the way, then you'll understand that there's only Now, and Now's in a constant state of change, and it is infinite, and always has been, and has existed because it's a gigantic fractal! even before middle-school, i've wondered if there was another universe inside each and every nucleus of an atom... and we're just inside our own universe that's in another nucleus - the fractal theory totally makes perfect sense!!

it's too bad man has to constantly borrow from the past, and borrow from the future, to feel anything in the Now - appreciate Now for what it truly is, and you'll eternally be happy, because all reality is, is just an infinite eternity, and it always has been!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey there adrenochrome, have to agree of course.
All things in nature are fractal, some things are not so obvious though. But by simply changing perspective all things fall into the same pattern.

Evolution is fractal and seems to be simply the fractal growth of awareness, For billions of years it was single cells, we are a fractal iteration of the cell, we share all the same functions. Evolution took a leap when single cells united and began communicating to form multicellular organism to enhance awareness.

This same fractalness of consciousness can also be seen in the multicellular iteration, good examples are ants and bees, simple as individual life forms, but complex and intelligent as a colony. It can also be seen in schools of fish and birds as they move in the unison of one mind.

The planet can be also seen as another iteration of the cell, the magnetosphere, the plasma double layer serves similar functions to that of the cell membrane, it protects and transmits electrical currents as it interacts with the environment, mainly the sun. Many similarities can be made between biology and plasma physics. And many more levels of magnitude. Even galaxies begin to look like cellular life forms of a different type of plasma.

One of the strong philosophical implications of plasma cosmology, I believe, is that it shows the universe as a interconnected series of nodes transmitting electrical currents, the exact same description could be used to describe your brain. You see what this can imply?

We as individuals are actually a colony of individual cells, we share a symbiosis with the millions of other microscopic life forms within us, it most probable that we are also embedded in a larger consciousness field. This is also implied by the Schumann resonance phenomena, the resonance that occurs between the Earths ionosphere and geomagnetic currents. All mamilion brain waves tend to resonate with this pattern. A type of entrainment with the planet.
Unfortunately our technological world has polluted the signal.
The fractal nature of evolution and awareness seems self evident to me, reality is so profound when viewed with fractal perception.

"Somehow part of the package of being a living, thinking being, is that you get a universe inside of you." - Terrence McKenna

Hope you can make sense of my scattered thoughts, It's a little bit of a big idea I have trouble putting into words. A fractal piece

Just to add, since we are in the alien forum. It may imply that higher evolved life forms in this view, have a hive mind and be more interconnected with the whole. Perhaps it can point the way for our own evolution? We are already doing it technologically, and then there are things like the consciousness project that do suggest what I've been trying to describe existing in the human consciousness.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
where does one begin, to enter the field of Cymatics?? what kinds of careers are there that i can consider pursuing??

any and all info about Cymatics, college, its careers, and everything in between, would be incredibly helpful!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
can anyone help me in regards to my last post?

also, what are some good books out there, about Cymatics (or the Fractal Universe, for that matter), that i should look into???

thanks, anyone!

[edit on 13-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Interesting stuff!

I often wonder if geometry can be used as a language... perhaps a universal language of sorts.

The mention of thought forms on water molecules is another piece to this puzzle I believe. We know sound can create geometric shapes in the sand... I'd speculate that light waves and even thought (somehow) can do the same thing.

After researching cymatics, I found myself theorising if increasingly complicated, or layered frequencies could do much more than create a pattern displayed on a 2-D plane. Could frequency that be displayed on a 3-D plane? We are all made of energy. Everything is energy in one form or another - light, sound, the human body....could sound itself (being energy) actually create and sustain form? Or possibly a lifeform? Please read the articles that I've put links too. Let me know what you think about this amazing intriguing "world we exist in! Love and Light to you all!

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread. I did a thread similar to this a while back on Cymatics and Acoustic levitation.

I think a deep study into this in the public domain would be great.

I'll post a link to the thread I did a while back if anyone would like to see it here, otherwise just u2u me or look at my thread list on my profile for Cymatics and Acoustic Levitation Videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is the link to the Cymatics and Acoustic Levitation thread I had a while back.

Cymatics and Acoustic Levitation Thread

There are many videos in this thread and they are very interesting. You can see the sand of the cymatic experiment changing shapes and you can see the resemblence of the shapes to many Crop Circles.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These guys work with Cymatics.

www.cymatics.org

I don't know if they link their images with the drop circle phenomena, although they do mention being heavily inspired by Hans Jennys work.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippichick
I believe that the frequencies needed to propel ET craft are made by mixing microwave radiation of different frequencies in not-quite-spherical chambers. The flattening of a portion of each chamber is what actually causes the microwave mixing resulting in multiple sum and difference frequencies similar to what occurs in any heterodyne radio. It is the lower half of these chambers than can sometimes be seen underneath ET craft.
The lights from ET craft could very well be waste frequencies that are generated in the "mixer".

The principles shown by Squiz and in some crop formations are closely related and I believe that the crop formations displaying such details are an attempt by ET to give us a leg up on what we need to do.

No, it doesn't do that at all. We can---and have---made---microwaves up the wazoo, and create any sort of complex pattern we need to. That doesn't make warp drive, just microwaves. The MIMO routers you can buy at Fry's do some pretty amazing signal processing and make very high frequency patterns, and yet nothing unusual happens.

If there are starships coming here they must be using some profoundly different physical phenomenon that we do not yet know about or know how to control. This would have to be exceptionally exotic and difficulty by our standards and use, potentially materials and structures and atoms we have never used before. Perhaps they don't even exist on this planet in any quantity (e.g. gravitationally interacting but otherwise dark WIMPs) but exist somewhere else. They must have fundamental particle physics we know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As an uneducated in the sciences I am forced to use "the other" side of my brain. Please bear with me, this is not off-topic, if you would please read me out. I watched all of the crop circles in a fast slide show (courtesy of the first link).

I see the symbols for the sun, the moon, the earth, the galaxy, dimensions, all the religious symbols (cross, 5-pointed star, etc.), insects (*ants, butterflies, beattles, ), the way beings interact in unity (diamonds, grids, etc.), circles disconnected in the early years, attached by a chord; as the years progressed, the circles became closer and closer to becoming conjoined seems like they are close at this time--almost there. I also see the energy of the way being/planet could align, along with circles displayed in the fibronaci sequence, along with sacred geometry thrown in. imho it's a map alright, instructions if you will. Is it for a physical structure? or the instructions to us as indiduals? imo this physicality is relevant to the point when unity happens and this earth will no longer be relevant.

But before that can happen,we need to connect as human energy fields, and it up to us first-wavers, those who know by now why they are here, to help humanity reach critical mass at the higher frequencies.

I just had to put this out there--Check it out--Watch the fast slide show of all the crop circles, and just soft focus on the images.

I'm not discounting the method(s) used to create this communication. Even if some of them are created by human beings, they were obviously very enlightened, and just happen to be tuned in to the right station!

Namaste
edit on 3/11/10 by bertapearl because: add text

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join