It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles, Cymatics and the Fractal Universe.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
Crop circles are man made: en.wikipedia.org...

/thread

Yeah as I said... Hippys with sticks...

Actually I doubt that very much, I really do... I'm not saying its aliens, but I do think its some phenomena to do with sound.

----

Has this anything to do with the saturn hexagon?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

space.newscientist.com...

Following on from the Hexagon story I remember reading a book The Shadow of Solomon,by Laurence Gardner,he points out that Bees were considered sacred as were beehives,by masons Honeycomb being constructed of "Hexagonal prisms" and these hexagonal shapes are sometimes found in the cells of organic life.
With the hexagon on Saturn ,the Giants Causeway, Honeycomb and Organic cell structures;could these then be clues towards the creation/beginning and maybe that's why the Masons go on about the Great Architect.

(so is this why the bee's are dying?)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 212121
Crop circles are man made: en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, good, that clears it all up. Here I thought we were being communicated to by beings that are from outside of our solar system. Possibly through some sort of dimension warping physics that are yet unknown to our bipedal intelligence. Then how do you explain this?

Sub-millimeter-sized bubbles of pure iron oxide (magnetite) coated both the ground and the crop in that formation. To summarize a detailed and technical investigation, the material was identical to the debris which erodes from meteors as they burn up in the atmosphere, and which takes 7-10 days to settle to the ground. It can be picked up with a magnet (as could some of the wheat in which it had become imbedded). It has since appeared in the majority of formations from 13 U.S. states and 5 foreign countries where soil samples were obtained. Inside formations, it appears in 20-100 times the normal concentration for soil.

www.bltresearch.com...

I am not saying that all crop circles are alien, but there are anomalies in some that are too weird to dismiss. Some of these are rediculously elaborite.

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
To get into the creational geometry involved and the mind starts to melt, especially when you see that there are no access points to the centre on some or the fact that you would need a grid at least 9 times the size of the created circle to create it (assuming of course that you planned to do this in the dead of night with Fat Bob from the pub, a couple of planks and a length of rope)

They are such an underestimated and played down phenomenom

Here's a link to a site. This guy is a mathematician and he analyses them in quite a mathematical way, but his insights into their mathematical creation (if they were created mathematically?!) reveals the level and depth of knowledge that Fat Bob would have to know to go wading through the wheat...

www.hypermaths.org...

Some other stuff too...

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

some nice images in above link.

--

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If there man made or it's some sort of weapon at work, it's nice of them to leave behind complex mathematical formula.
No Hippie stuff, just alternative science.

...another unmistakable symbol appeared, this time at the opposite end of the country near Cambridge University. It was a replica of a Mandelbrot Set, an important element of chaos theory which was discovered by Benoit Mandelbrot who, ironically, had taught at Cambridge. Even more coincidental was that this crop circle had appeared one year to the day when a lead article in New Scientist Magazine had admitted that it was impossible to draw this diagram without a computer.

link

Their is some support for Mr Emoto's work. Still won't be enough for some of the hard headed scientists here though, But these guys do have some credentials.
Double-Blind Test of the Effects of Distant Intention on Water Crystal Formation
www.schwartzreportconference.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
...think back 15/ 20 years ago of what crop circles looked like??crude? you bet! but they got it down to a fractal art now..and ask any wheat farmer how much money he lost in crop damage for the practis shots on his crops..

Actually, crop circles have been around a lot longer, just not as frequent or as complex.

In 1686 an even earlier British account of geometric areas of flattened plants is found in A Natural History of Staffordshire, written by Professor Robert Plot, LLD, the first "keeper" of Oxford's Ashmolean Museum and a professor of chemistry at Oxford. Professor Plot describes not just circles, but flattened areas "obtaining three parts of a circle, others being Semicircular, some of them Quadrants." These various designs were found both in "arable grounds" and in "open pastures ... And not only in a single, but sometimes in double and treble Circle[s], one within the other."

In July, 1880 the prestigious science journal Nature (Vol. 22, pp. 290-291) published a letter from British spectroscopist J. Rand Capron in which he described his discovery and subsequent examination of multiple circular areas of flattened wheat on a farm in southern England. He describes areas of crop "forming ... circular spots [with] a few standing stalks as a centre, some prostrate stalks with their heads arranged pretty evently in a direction forming a circle round the centre, and outside these a circular wall of stalks which [have] not suffered." Capron suggested that these flattened circles were the result of "some cyclonic wind action" and enclosed a sketch of the "most perfect" of these circles which, unfortunately, Nature did not publish.

link

Also the crops are undamaged in authentic circles and can still be harvested.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
GRRRR.. tried posting last night around 9 and for some reason my post didn't make it in. oh well good thing I saved it.

This is great stuff and a really good theory. We've only been on this rock a short time and look how far we have come. The only problem is we need to stop with the pettiness and start looking towards unification. If there ever is an outside entity that looks upon us, they would see us as weak with the fighting against ourselves. In fact an interesting theory I have about dimensions has to deal with frequency and resonance. Think of the universe and all its things having a uniquely created frequency, which could be quantum in scope possibly even infinite. But each would identify everything as its own unique frequency. Weither it be a star or a person, we resonate at a frequency that is so unique that it would take a lifetime even with super computers to calculate it. Think of the application if you could find your own frequency at which you operate. Teleportation would be possible. Immortality would be posible as you could create a new body and transfer yourself "into" the shell.

Just thoughts

-Aza

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Some thought provoking replies, it's given me more to think about, thanks.
Great links spoodidly

If you checked all the links you would have seen this. The salt crystal and nebula comparison.

This one truly mystifies me, again patterns repeated at all scales. As above so below.

Cosmic 'DNA': Double Helix Spotted in Space

Massive central black holes are the best sources for both the strong magnetic field and rotating body, and since most large galaxies have them, Morris expects DNA-like nebula may be common through out the universe.

I'm also a fan of the Holographic Universe theory. It's the same concept as a fractal view. We're not talking about an artificial construct, but the smaller pieces containing the information of the whole. Like a simple equation that spawns complexity as it grows.

This has connected so many dots for me. Questions I've asked all my life. The implications could truly be awesome. Scientificly, technologically and spiritually.

Make sure you check out Nassim's stuff. Here's some more.
Gr and Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein Pt.1
Gr and Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein Pt.2
Gr and Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein Pt.3

I'm going off topic a bit, and I apologise, but has anybody noticed (and it's likely just coincidence, but interesting) how damn similar the 2nd green picture looks to the Great Pyramids of Egypt? I actually thought it was for some time.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow.. Yes, like a birds eye view.

That is peculiar.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If you look around you'll find lots of these. Well spotted!!
There must be a connection...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
that is kind of scary because each crop circle looks like a U.F.O landed in that spot. Mabey different U.F.Os have a different image on the bottom of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think the fluid resonance posts is great.

I have only two points to make:

1) The Gaelic circles crop circle, unlike the other ones, seems to have artistically chosen depths for the rings. That to me, makes it different than the others.

2) I'm struck by some of the overlap in patterns generate-able by fluid resonance and a simple spirograph.

For a limited set of circular graphs, see this applet.
or
this applet

The above java scripts are not a complete model. More complex and angular patterns can be done through local process with one of these toys:

the toy

While not properly a spirograph, the above toy contains templates that allow the generation of more angular convergence patterns as seen in fluid resonance.

It might be interesting to distinguish what can be done with spirograph, the template spirograph toy, and fluid resonance.

If, indeed, there are clear distinctions between what can be generated with the three methods, it would go a long way to suggesting what kind of simple algorithms could be applied to particular crop circles. (Assuming a non-free form approach, which seems necessary due to their incredible symmetry.)

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Squiz, thank you very much for posting this important information
Out of all the truth that needs to be heard by the masses, its the resonanting/electric universe ideas that need the most sharing!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Its all math kids...and it go's before us and long after were gone...a shout out to Quasar thanks a bundel...and squiz..the math is perfact..but the fact of the matter is...black ops..and im talkin more than one gov. have this stuff under there belt...come on why do you think telsa was not voted the greatest man of the 20th cen.?..his free juice for the palnit didnt fly with the powers that be..but oh god did that serbian have some mind numbing facts that changed humanity for the next 100 years...and its a sorry fact that westinghouse bought out his patients...you guys with me still?..a lot of what he talked about and proved was free...but that aint flying in the early 20th cen. robber baron style...and crop circles are just graffitti of bored math-head programers showing there skill to there stupid money minded masters...but at least those latter day money mongers gave us small folk there values..tyvek partical board mc mansions and huge suvs to keep there sorry anti-tesla ass's out of the too late green movement....oh well..im buying the next crop circle calnder for 12.95 and im doing my part to save the planit.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Squiz, I too would like to thank you for starting up this thread on Crop Circles and Fractals -- and shrunkensimon, I too feel that when we evaluate the material available on the notion that there's a resonating/electric universe, which by the way is not a consensus cosmology but one based on a synergy of pristine concepts and intelligent deductions drawn from cutting edge experimental, observational and theoretical physics, we find a lot of answers to questions that man has been asking for thousands of years now.

And to see these crop circle designs that are so pervasive world-wide, and to observe their complexity where we know that many of these constructions are as mysterious as so many Ufos that have also been seen and photographed throughout the ages, how can we not entertain the notion that these two phenomena are not all man-made especially when everything has been done, as humanly possible to rule out the mundane!

But whatever the case may be, at least when it comes to a number of crop circles that have not been proven to be man-made, it's wrong to focus exclusively on how they got there but it's much more worthwhile to focus on the 'message' instead. Why were they created and what are 'they', whomever 'they' are, trying to tell us?

I haven't read all of the posts yet in this thread but I'm looking forward to doing that because it's clear that some of you here have spent an immense amount of time on this topic. Thanks everyone for sharing your information with us on this and I look forward to commenting more in this thread at a later time!

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Could these be the result of HAARP?

I never realized that the RF (radio frequency) waves produced by HAARP could hit the ground and WOULD produce the pattern of their specific frequency...

anyone else see that connection?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Squiz..im with you on this happening//observation of trampeld crops as far back as 1686 and even before..it wasnt untill the 20th century and flight that these things came into play in the sientific world..the lines in south america that could not be seen from the ground,,what were these ancient people thinking to make these monumental efforts..the only thing thats math based that satiates my tast is it was about 2600 years ago that we were in the age of aquarius..a women domanated age..and here we are at the start of that age again..it would be neat if one of the readers could fill us in on the dawning of this age!..and dont go ape # on 2012...just give us the simple math of what the alinements of the planits .say..im more inclined to belive the SABIAN SYMOBOLS than the pop chitter chatter of today.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Jezz..did i just kill this therad...im sorry...its a big world out there like a kid with gasoline on an ant hole...your god..and well there...toast..and the after talk is they were evil...they were what ever fit in your mind....it feels good to be able to have total control over an ant coleney..thats why the sold ant farms in the millions as toys to the future dick-weeds...git used to the big picture...snuff fliks are what should be promoted....every onoe dieing a nobel death no matter what the cause...ohh..crop circle my imagination....pleez drop down and abduct me..so you can set up a secreat satalite in my missing time ass hole...oh dont forget...i might remember...but no one will belive....you win....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yo, Witt - isn't there something distinctly un-American about the shape of those crop circles? If it were a bored US citizen monkeying around with the death beam lasers, wouldn't he rather be exercising his creative freedoms carving pictures of the Texas Longhorn logo in alfalfa or spelling Budweiser in barley or scenes from Girls Gone Wild in a melon patch?

But the Russians, they play chess in their freetime. They drink their vodka and their calculus straight. It does gett monotonous trolling the orbit for months in Mir. Perhaps little cerebral jokes from Putin's star warriors? Maybe they helped that jeep cherokee along in Glasgow.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1
Could these be the result of HAARP?

I never realized that the RF (radio frequency) waves produced by HAARP could hit the ground and WOULD produce the pattern of their specific frequency...

anyone else see that connection?

mmm, not sure. If there was a connection then we might have to see something that would prove it. I mean we cant go and think something like that without having correct understanding of what we are talking about.

I would love to see if some of these are made by us (humans) or not. But some of those patterns are just so complex I personaly dont think that anyone could have put them there without proper help from some type of machine type thing... not sure what they would use though, maybe some type of anti-grav type thing that is programed to put an image into the grass or what ever the crop circles are in.

-fm

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is what I believe is a representation of the orbs that are the means to create the glyphs. This appeared in 2000 near the Chilbolton radio telescope, a year later the famous chilbolton face and arecibo messeage appeared.

A depiction of the orbs illustrating polarity.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by squiz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join