It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter - An Introduction Into 4th Density?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I found this article a few months ago, and have only recently rediscovered it. Having read all of the Harry Potter books, I found this article of interest, especially when considering the current wave of End Times/Phase shift/Mind control etc books on the market.

When Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was released on June 21, 2003 - Summer Solstice - I had never read a Harry Potter book nor seen a Harry Potter movie in my life. So when it broke book sales history by selling a record 1 million copies within 48 hours, I decided to take a trip to my local Barnes and Noble and pick up a copy of the first book in the series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, to see what all the fuss was about. I went into it with a completely curious, neutral frame of mind. I didn't expect to hate it, and I didn't expect to love it. I was aware of all the controversy surrounding the series with the religious groups screaming that it's the work of the devil, to which I had an eye-rolling attitude towards since I figured the most I would see in the book was a lot of kid's level spell casting witchcraft. So I was a little caught off guard to find that The Sorcerer's Stone was by far the best written kid's book I had ever read, and that it involved sophisticated occult themes that would be on par with an adult novel. And after finishing the book and taking a closer look, I also realized that the story seemed to be a giant metaphor regarding 4th density, and was most definitely utilizing hypnotic mind control techniques and symbolisms in order to convey that metaphor.

Harry Potter - An Introduction Into 4th Density?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting read

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Very nice observation, indeed. I didn't read the books, but I know about the upcoming consciousness shift. There are indeed many correlations!

What I'd do, is schedule an interview with an author (if I could) and ask him what he knows about the densities, and how he knows this information. Not too many 3rd densities are privy to this, and most are lied to. That's really curious!

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, did they accidently find that book filed under non-fiction?

lilblam, just what do you know of the upcoming consciousness shift? Just curious. U2U me.

new topics

top topics

join