It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New news video of Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Posted 9 hours ago on google.

Exclusive new videotape may show elusive Bigfoot creature

Bigfoot hunters are eating their hearts out. Cryptozoologists are hoping this new video may be the evidence they've sought. Skeptics are already dismissing it as another man in a monkey suit...

www.azfamily.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Friggin' field internet. I couldn't see this video due to the internet connection I'm using. It looked like I was trying to watch a dirty movie on the channel that's all staticy, you know what I'm saying?

How detailed is it?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can't get it to run, what am I doing wrong? Anyone here have the solution?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is an animated gif version on Biscardi's website.

www.searchingforbigfoot.com

Word of caution: Biscardi does not have a very stellar reputation in the researcher's world. He is generally seen as a huckster and disingenious self promoter. He's the one who a few years back claimed to have a Bigfoot trapped in a cave (or something along those lines) and was getting ready to "shock the world". He was selling "subscriptions" to people. Needless to say, nothing ever happened and a lot of gullible people lost money.

The video itself could have been taken at the San Diego zoo for all I know.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by robman1014]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
good video except for the for the fact that the quality is so bad and dark maybe its my monitor.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Looks like a guy in a white suit with a hood. Just saying that with technology today this video is pretty craptacular.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The video is so dark that it could have been anything.

Sorry but I don't consider this proof.

Maybe next time, use the automaic cameras but also consider using some lights.

Bob

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Couldn't see a bloody thing, darn it all.

You would think with all the supposed experts out there looking, we'd get better pictures...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's time I should get my eyes tested. I've been putting it off too long. Because I don't see a thing in the video. Well, the Animated Gif on Biscardi's site is pretty interesting. But as robman1014 mentioned... You can't trust Biscardi as far as you can throw him...

Edit:
Oh dear, I see they (the people that own the video) are also working with Joan Ocean, the Dolphin ET woman. Joan Ocean claims that Bigfoot reads and writes in English, so if Bigfoot leaves them notes in the area, Tom Biscardi can have him in a cage in no time.
For your entertainment:
Joan Ocean's Site

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I seriously don't see anything on that video. I call major bogus.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This video adds to the mystery of bigfoot ,but to me there is still know clear enough footage or evidence to proof its existance.Like the saying says ,"you've gotta see it to believe it",so I'll still have an open mind on the subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The video has been cleaned up, and looks very interesting to say the least. What's very notable is the long arms - and the primate mannerism. Pity that there are so many dubious characters involved with the video.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
either the video quality is bad or I need an eye exam.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Tis a shame....

I feel with all the crap floating around the internet, an actual legitimate video would be discredited or go un-noticed all together.

I am more inclined to believe people/persons that have nothing to gain by their video evidence. As yet, have not seen any.

Back to this video,

Why the extremly short clip with no ending.... It seems they run it on a loop over and over, but no actual ending to the vid.

Always suspect due to the fact that most people, IMO, would continue to run the tape even after the BF is out of sight.

"Well, that should be enough... you can shut it off now, don't want to waste the batteries"

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Back to this video,

Why the extremly short clip with no ending.... It seems they run it on a loop over and over, but no actual ending to the vid.

Always suspect due to the fact that most people, IMO, would continue to run the tape even after the BF is out of sight.

Did you watch the first clip in this thread? The clip was recorded with a static nightvision camera. Thus it was edited because there is nothing more to show...

On a secret, secluded location in the north Texas woods, a video camera equipped with a night-vision lens captured something strange. A hunched-over figure moves among the trees. It travles fast, appearing to skirt the trunks and branches with ease, despite the pich-black of night. The figure traverses a ravine and then moves off-camera, with the crunching of branches and leaves to mark its passage.

Source

The second video in the thread is a cleaned up version, that is indeed looped.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting...

A bit too garbled and broken up to really say for sure. The arms did seem rather longer than on a human. Other than that, though...just too rough a picture to be positive...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Did you watch the first clip in this thread? The clip was recorded with a static nightvision camera. Thus it was edited because there is nothing more to show...

The second video in the thread is a cleaned up version, that is indeed looped.

No....no I didn't

I jumped right to the cleaned up version and bypassed the 'sometimes' lengthy download,...thus failing to experience the whole story within the video...., there is no excuse.

( I have become....'One of them' ) LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ohh!
That's just harry Uncle Bob in one of his hangover/get to one place to the other challenged times. As usual, straight from one of is famous drunken rampages while streaking.

top topics

join