It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT Engineer Jeff King Says WTC Demolished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
MIT Engineer Jeff King Says WTC Demolished

This was new to me...anyone seen it or know of what event this took place at?

www.youtube.com...

Great analysis

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Where is the rest of the interview with King?

It cuts off.

good find though.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jeff King does a really great analysis imo, you can check out the full version in 9/11 revisited. Its a good video check it out (Jeff starts at 35:49):

Google Video Link

Its worth watching the whole the thing if you haven't done yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The lying sod from MIT. Why cant he just accept the Govt version. This is..An Arab, last reported dying in A Mid East hospital, re appears in a cave in Afghan, then shuts down the half trillion dollar US air defences with his laptop. He sends incompetants, one who coudnt solo a Cessna 175 with 600 hours in his log book, to board planes, without being on the pax lists, CNN, that means no tickets and boarding passes. They overpowewed burly US flight crew with a box cutter. They avoifded check in Xrays, and avoided boardingCCTVs.. They found the secret corridor between US and Canada where there is No NORAD or FAA radar cover.. They flew like super topguns, crashing 180 ton airliners at full speed, precisely into buildings, without having practiced that first, and MANY MANY times on a simulator. Tough manouvre even for the sim instrucor to teach...Correct angle of bank etc. They then vapourised the planes at 3500 Deg C. Kudos to our supersmart govt who did find all the DNA at Penta, which should have been deaded at 100 deg C. After the antics, BBC reported nealy half the supertopguns were not reallly deaded.. Drat, nasty immortals. As for the two hundred plus other stupid nutty conspiracy theories, mini nukes, thermite etc, Popular Mechanics has debunked them all, finding that it was psycho-magic on the part of the terrs. Trust the govt and dont believe these nuts...

[edit on 14-7-2007 by ThomasT]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Someone has a case of the sarcastics...

Its always good to see a fresh revisiting of the event, especially now that there is more controversy surrounding it than ever. People have done this before, and many already believe it was a demolition. But when somebody from MIT says this its more important. MIT is renowned worldwide as one of the best scientific institutions on the planet.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey vipasana, as a now retired airline training captain, and having previously taught ab initio civilian beginners, in flight school these comments are based on my experience. A tricycle undercarriage Cessna 150,172,175s etc are very easy to land. Those who cannot solo such a plane could not have carried out these manouvres. One in ten civilian beginners canot solo. They have not been selected for flight school. When they have the cash ,they say I wanna learn. The flyng of a person who cannot solo such a plane is totally uncordinated. basically.. they havent got a clue as to what is going during flight. One Alitalia Training captain ex military says it could be done, but then admitted he didnt know how much angle of bank to make on the final turn into the twins. He couldnt have done it, I couldnt. That is why I brought that up. Another impossibility to add to the rest of the flying chain. Apologise for the sarcasm but their story is almost hilarious if it werent so sad. To cheer you up go to rense.com and read up about fulford. it was a few days ago. this link seems to be censored. www.rense.com... Their time is soon up..

[edit on 15-7-2007 by ThomasT]

[edit on 15-7-2007 by ThomasT]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No worries man. Its so bad that it makes me sick really. I'm not so sure their time is soon up. I have a feeling they may pull the same trick again but much more devastating.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
avoided boardingCCTVs..

Actually some looser ran around the airport and cut up the security tapes with a pair of scissors and deposited them into seperate trash cans. This was always for one of the many smoking guns that the public has inexplicably completely ignored. Call me psychic but I'd almost bet now that I've said that, somebody will post a 'prove it' on that one and I will have to dig up the links for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by ThomasT
avoided boardingCCTVs..

Actually some looser ran around the airport and cut up the security tapes with a pair of scissors and deposited them into seperate trash cans. This was always for one of the many smoking guns that the public has inexplicably completely ignored. Call me psychic but I'd almost bet now that I've said that, somebody will post a 'prove it' on that one and I will have to dig up the links for them.

More false claims Twitchy. Those WERE NOT CCTV tapes that were destroyed. Although the destruction of the FAA tape recordings the FAA employees made is pathetic and in VERY poor judgement, this had NOTHING to do wit hthe CCTV tapes in the airports.

Once again the ones seeking the truth aren't really looking.

This is from the link YOU provided Twitchy.

www.newsmax.com...

Tape of Controllers' Talk After 9/11 Crashes Destroyed
NewsMax Wires
Friday, May. 07, 2004
WASHINGTON - Air traffic controllers who handled two of the hijacked flights on Sept. 11, 2001, recorded their experiences shortly after the planes crashed into the World Trade Center but a supervisor destroyed the tape, government investigators said Thursday.
A report by Transportation Department Inspector General Kenneth Mead said the manager for the New York-area air traffic control center asked the controllers to make the recordings a few hours after the crashes in belief they would be important for law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Although the destruction of the FAA tape recordings the FAA employees made is pathetic and in VERY poor judgement....

Let me be upfront and say that I like you Mr.Obvious.
YOu keep us 'truthers' on our toes.
That being said let me address your statement above.

DO you honestly think that the shredding of any documents pertaining to the biggest most deadly terrorist attack in the history of the world is just a case of 'poor judgement'?

I mean come on man.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry wrong thread

[edit on 15-7-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
More false claims Twitchy. Those WERE NOT CCTV tapes that were destroyed.

You're right, I said security tapes when I should have just said recordings, my bad but hardly false claims as security at the relevant airports falls under suspicion as well...

Source
Sure enough, a visit to ICTS' own web site at www.icts-int.com... confirms that ICTS is in fact an Israeli owned company, and that it sells services to every airport from which the hijacked planes operated, including security, sometimes through wholly owned subsidiaries like Huntleigh USA Corporation.

Source
George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.

Source
But the story gets even wilder. Not long after 9/11, the chairman of ICTS, Ezra Harel, whose surname is famous in the annals of the Mossad, died suddenly of a heart attack in his early 50s on his yacht off the coast of Palestine. Talk about not being available for comment!

But that's not the kicker. Hours before the House version of the first Patriot Act went to a vote, "technical corrections" were inserted into the body of the legislation whereby foreign security companies such as ICTS-International would be immune from lawsuits related to the events of 9/11. Talk about not being available for deposition! This "Patriot" act legislative sleight of hand occurred before the inception of the 9/11 Commission when Fearless Leader George W. Bush was still resisting the very IDEA of an investigation into 9/11.

...one must conclude that no tape has EVER been shown that reveals ANY of the passengers boarding the 9/11 flights out of Boston's Logan, Newark's Liberty and Washington's Dulles international airports.

One must also ask, if the 9/11 surveillance tapes at these airports do in fact exist, why haven't we seen them? And if they do not even exist, how can this be explained?

Menahem J. Atzmon, Olmert's co-defendant and ally, was convicted in Israel but went on to become the founder and head of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS). This Israeli-run company is the owner of Huntleigh USA, the airport security firm that ran passenger screening operations at the airports of Boston and Newark on 9/11.
Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICTS, a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by “former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies.”
Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for crimes committed with Likud party fund raising schemes, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over passenger screening and security at the Boston and Newark airports when ICTS acquired Huntleigh USA in 1999.
United Flight 175 and American Flight 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated from Boston's Logan Airport, while United Flight 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. Atzmon, a convicted Israeli criminal, is the CEO who also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea. The bus that blew up at Tavistock exploded outside the London office of ICTS.

Sorry to meander off topic like that there, but CO's 'false claims' comment pissed me off, I'm not out to mislead anybody, at least not intentionally.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So if false claims irritate you, why did you perpetuate the lie that Marvin Bush had anything to do with security at ANY of those places on 9/11/01?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So if false claims irritate you, why did you perpetuate the lie that Marvin Bush had anything to do with security at ANY of those places on 9/11/01?

I just made the word Securacom up to mislead others in my nefarious and diabolical plans to cause general discord and mislead the public.
If you're talking about Marvin selling out in 2000, well the comapny was next headed by Wirt Walker...
Walker, I wonder if he's kin to Walker Texas Ranger?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And members of the Board of Directors have little to do with day to day operations....

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
And 'day to day' operations have little to do with lobbying for crap like this...

(from above)
But that's not the kicker. Hours before the House version of the first Patriot Act went to a vote, "technical corrections" were inserted into the body of the legislation whereby foreign security companies such as ICTS-International would be immune from lawsuits related to the events of 9/11.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And members of the Board of Directors have little to do with day to day operations....

But it would put him in an awfully good spot for personally going to others lower down the chain in the company (maybe that he even had hired/contracted) and asking for confidential little favors, like looking the other way and giving clearance to service teams that didn't go through the proper procedures one would normally have to, to be able to service a building like that.

new topics

top topics

join