It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whispering in my ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey Man,

As energy of our planet is shifting into higher frequencies It seems that more people are having unusual things happen to them. I suspect that you may be hearing from an angel or guide. If you hear a high pitch ringing in your ear (left or right) usually one ear at a time, this is also an indication of either your energetic matrix uploading information from a higher source or possible information being given to you from angels or guide. The tapping can also be along the same lines...you may be given help and sometimes we awake in the night because the energy is so high. I would suggest if this happens to wake you up again that you do some journal writing.

You may also be experiencing a time laps in that one room. See if it happens to you in other places!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I had a case of hypagogia today. I could've sworn I was talking to my girlfriend. But I wasn't. Wierd.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Is it true that when you channel you hear noises like this? If spirit guides try and grab my attention like this how do i talk back to them?

Its all very intersting what everyone has written about this. I would love to know more about your views on spirit guides and time lapces in rooms...

I Know that my friend who says she can see spirits told me a while ago that the amount of spirits she saw started to get smaller and smaller.. something to do with the energies changing or something. I wonder what happens to them all when our energies change even more to the higher dimentional side?

does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Are more people "hearing" things because of this raise in energy? ive been told that from the 7th July lots of energy is going to be raining down onto the planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've heard the whispering too, so this thread has actually made me feel a little better to see there are others that experience it. I just figured I was weird! hahaha I have on more than one occasion had this happen to me... sometimes it's as I'm falling asleep, sometimes it's as I'm waking up... I'll hear odd phrases - but on one occasion and the first time I experienced it, it seemed to be actually a guidance-type thing.

I've had other weird things happen over the past few months besides the whispering. I've always had strange things happen off and on but lately it seems to have picked up and the whispering is a new thing. This is new too: I've had dreams of sitting up and seeing in the dark in my bedroom... experiencing some strange stuff as though I'm awake but I'm not and the weird thing is I know that I'm not, so in my dream I realize that it's strange... then last week, this is the first time it's ever happened... but I had one of those same kind of dreams, but this time I saw someone I know (who is not dead by the way, LOL) standing in my room!!! Freaked me out! The person is a friend, not a close friend, but a friend. Anyway, I woke up and of course didn't see them anymore... but when I went back to sleep, they were still there, and I saw them walk through my bedroom wall... then woke up again. *shiver*

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Sunalei]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Sunalei]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's amazing how experiences like this can effect you to the deepest levels. I am so glad I found this thread as after a recent experience I have been a shadow of my former self. I have felt so alone and not known if I can trust anyone with my experiences for fear of ridicule. Now I see that other people could be experiencing the same symptoms and that there could actually be a valid explanation.

The problem with things like this is you never know if someone is using electronics on you. Today there are ways to send signals miles into peoples brains, without being near them.

As a healthy fit 39 year old with a job and my own car to suddenly start to feel like I could be going a little whacko is very disturbing indeed. Since these events or 'contacts' started happening I have been more withdrawn and spent much more time alone in my room, and I fear my mother is beginning to suspect something.

My most recent 'contact' was a little over a week ago. I was bored and my ex-girlfriend was not answering my SMS's so I decided to go to the local cinema. About halfway through the film just after I had opened a bag of M&M's I suddenly heard that same 'shhhh' sound which seemed to be coming from all around.

This really freaked me out and I ended up having to leave the film (which was ok as I had already seen it nine times (The Machinist - Great movie))

Anyway I am glad to get it off my chest and look forward to hearing of any similar stories which help me feel less alone!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm a lurker on these boards, and am actually the biggest skeptic around...but something inside wants to "believe" so badly, that I just keep searching for something that'll convince me.

That said, chills did run up and down my spine when I read this for the mere fact that the SAME EXACT thing happened to me. I registered just to post this. I was sleeping on my left side, and I heard a sharp "SHHHH!" in my right ear. Well, I guess it wasn't exactly like yours, because it was really sharp and forceful, so much so that I sprung up out of bed and was pretty damn shaken up by it. I think it happened twice that night. Scary stuff. My friends and family get pretty disturbed by this, because they know I don't make stuff up, nor am I spiritual or religious or believe in the supernatural.

Now part of me wants to attribute this to something biological occuring in humans while they sleep...just like sleep paralysis/old hag syndrome and how some seem to label that as an alien abduction. But another part of me - well, I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just within the last couple days I woke due to hearing my name being said in my left ear.

Heard my name male voice, soft but matter of fact and it woke me. Haven't a clue can't associate it with any feeling or sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've heard my name called in the past, when I was bogged down in the material world. Once even a phrase, "Get off the road NOW' very loudly, when I was riding a bike [I obeyed]; about 2 or 3 seconds later a car whipped around the curve in back of me, well over the white line and over the spot I had been in. I would have been at the very least seriously injured. Since I've been being more receptive in recent years, I don't get that anymore.

The shushing I've never heard but don't doubt that others have. I have felt sleepiness come over me like a wave. I believe this is to get us to sleep or go into transe state, so as to be receptive to messages.

I've heard musical tones all my life, sometimes very frequently, other times there are long time lapses between.

[edit on 6/29/0707 by ephemeral]

[edit on 6/29/0707 by ephemeral]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Another post instead of more edits.

I believe there exist beings, whether having a physical form or not, that wish to assist us in our evolution. Likewise, there are those that wish us to remain in the dark.

I offer the advice, to not fear either; the helpful ones, for obvious reasons; the others, get a charge off of our fear.

We are so much stronger than we even know. Our potential is incredible; we only use a fraction of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ive had something similar happen, it was like I was tuning into a radio or something, I heard voices, that sounded SO real right next to my ear, and it seemed to change like radio stations and different voices appeared. Weird stuff.

You read about it, but when it happens to you, its so real its kinda scary.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
it was like I was tuning into a radio or something, I heard voices, that sounded SO real right next to my ear, and it seemed to change like radio stations and different voices appeared.

Possibly you could have been picking up other people's thoughts; I've had that happen, not with voices, but all kinds of weird info streaming in.

Some refer to that as the M Band.

Depends on what they were saying, was it guidance, or more like random stuff?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Two word for explanation for these strange events: Guardian Angel

I have one. I can communicate with her too. It's started on a similar way eight-nine years ago. Since that time, we're already able to communicate with each other whenever we want. Don't afraid. It's completely normal. If you want (There are many whose are afraid from them), she or he will leave you alone, stays in silent from that moment and try to guide from the background. It's harder to them, but nothing is impossible. It's your choice. Try to listen them, try to understand them or give them a harder task. Personally, I would advise to listen and try to understand them.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This happens to me alot too. Often if I let myself 'listen' I can hear words and people saying things very loudly, then it starts to get too loud, then it sounds like screaming. It reminds me of when people read minds on like the X-Men but they are not used to it so it overwhelms them. That's about how it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just a thought... but I have wondered if it might not have something to do with 2012. Not to sound spacey... but LOL if anyone has watched Heroes? About these people whose DNA was evolving? It seems as though over the past few years, for me at least, these types of things have increased and continue with more frequency. In other words, I have more of these experiences now than I did last year... etc. I personally am a Christian so I always figured it was God leading me in some type of way... nothing scary in itself, just, you know... strange. Different.

I am *loving* this conversation! How awesome to be able to discuss this with others!!

Sunalei

top topics

<< 1   >>

join