It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to disappear in America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
For you doubters, this is straight off the FS website.

www.fs.fed.us...

Check out fig.22

When they want to find you the gov't will find you even in the wilderness. Individual FS Rangers may not have instant yet to the info but it's been around for at least a decade. As an avid backwoodsman when I was out in the mountains and deserts of the Southwest, I ran into FS, Game wardens, BLM agents even though I was outside a National Park, a Park Ranger one time who tried to fine our camping party for illegally camping. We had a GPS monitor and showed him that we were outside the park and even showed him the trail that we took to get to our spot outside the park. NPS is easily the worst of officialdom when it comes to tracking down folks who aren't on "approved" trails and campsites.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by crgintx]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Any of you folks ever wonder how the Amish do buisness dealings with banks if they dont have Social Security Numbers?? Think this through carefully. I dont think this is information that the government nor the banks want you to know.

They say "please?"

Actually I wasn't even aware the Amish used banks. I'd have thought interest would be considered usury and therefore sinful to them. However, I'd love to know how they do, if you're willing to share.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OrangeTom, Iam interested to know that too.Even though Iam in Canada, there is an Amish Community on the outskirts of my city.I frequently see them out shopping, running errands etc.Does the same thing apply to the Amish in Canada (social security #) ?Ours is called a social insurance #.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know that they use a trusted outsider for much of their business dealings. I guess that this outsider may be used for banking as well.
I am sure the Amish know exactly what is going on at all times with their money.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's an article from &totse about how to dissappear. Check it out:

100 Ways to Dissappear and Live Free

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know a man that attempted to escape the "rat race".
He owned a business for some years before and one day decided to sell all and pack up and live off of the land. He took all of his money he had sold the business for, along with a lifetime of saved money and bought all the supply's he would need.

He bought some land in the middle of nowhere and bought an RV and a generator and stocked up on gas in barrels. Well things went good for him for 3-4 months and then an accident happened and the fuel caught on fire that he stockpiled and it burned his RV and all of his possessions(including all of his life savings that was in the RV). Now he was broke and homeless without a job! He now works a minimum wage job barely scraping by. Its sad to see because he was on his way to being independently free.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Well things went good for him for 3-4 months and then an accident happened and the fuel caught on fire that he stockpiled and it burned his RV and all of his possessions(including all of his life savings that was in the RV). Now he was broke and homeless without a job! He now works a minimum wage job barely scraping by. Its sad to see because he was on his way to being independently free.

I had to laugh at the irony. The guy planned his entire new life out, then stored gas close enough to subsequently burn it all up. It sounds like the psychological axiom that "there are no accidents."

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I had a great uncle who was a farmer, and he didn't believe in paying taxes :p He went his entire career without getting caught, and the only reason the gov't (this was in Canada) caught him was when he applied for Canada pension at age 65 and they were like wtf who is this guy who hasn't paid taxes since WWII? For that, and other reasons I won't get into, he and his wife are living much as you describe in this thread. I have no idea where they are, now, or even if they are still alive, but the last I heard, they still haven't been caught.

It can be done. I don't imagine it's very much fun, but if it beats the alternative...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
accidental post.

deleted.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Gentlemen,

my apologies for not checking this thread often enough. I am on 12 hour shifts and not much time for the computer as would I like.

The topic of how the Amish deal with banks.

Some time ago I made a trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. During the tour some of the guides mentioned that the Amish use banks or come into towns to conduct thier buisness..among which was banking.

I was curious about this and how it was done without social security numbers.

What is never told to the public is that it is not illegal to not have a social security number. Also it does not change the ability of a individual to contract and obligate to specific performance..ie contract with another. This is a arena seldom spoken about in public education.

Banks are not particular where from comes the moneys into thier coffers. They would be welcoming moneys from people who desired to deposit in their institutions. They would just write up a different contract from those who have social security numbers. This contract would be between the individuals and the bank..not as usual today ..the person, the bank, and the government regulating agencys.

As to the topic of intrest. All they would have to do is contract without intrest or arrange for the intrest to be given to a charity or such that the depositor did not themselves receive the intrest.

What you are not told or educated into in this country is that people without social security numbers have a different status at law than do those with the numbers. Those with the numbers are subject to all kinds of rules and regulations for which those without ...are not. You are never to be educated to this reality so that the system can play through ..by default unhindered. Our educations have been severly lacking in this arena.

Most of us have only been educated in one side of this system. Which system do you think you have been educated into by the public school system??

How do you think banks functioned for so many years before social security numbers?? I can assure you the system did not fall apart because of the lack of this number.

Must make haste again off to anothe 12 hours shift. Thanks to all for thier posts.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How does one disappear in America from a mentally abusive husband???

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lady Carpenter ..there are books on the subject available on the web. One of which I recently read is this one.

Cover your tracks without changing your identity.

subtitled..

How to disappear until you want to be found.

This book is from Paladin Press thought I'd imagine you can also find it at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble on line.
There are a whole host of books like this available now days that were not here say..15 years ago..including permanent and semi permanent ID changes.

I would take some of these books with a grain of salt but they are very intresting information. Not what one would ever get in public school..which is most of our problems. They only teach you to think one way in public school..they way they want you to think.

I tend to like occasionally to read a book with such informations not on the beaten path..something different like this. It is my way.

Hope this helps you...do your research carefully. I believe it is often easier for knowlegable experienced women to disappear than it is for men.
Children can be a problem, They complicate things greatly/... but it can be done.

Thanks,
Hope this helps,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have tried several places to get a fake id in my quest to dissappear and have been screwed by all of them...Anarchy Underground as well as Novelty fake id's is there anywhere you can actually get one

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Need to know how to find people who can fake documents for me...I plan to disappear forever very soon...when I get the money to pay for those documents.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

No one can reliably fake documents for you. Anyone you hear of who can do that for you is an employee of the government. If they are not in jail it is because they are a snitch and sell information to law enforcement.

There are two kinds of ID: documents that will not arouse suspicion as long as they are not investigated, and bona fide false documents.

To get the second kind, you would have to get into the government's database and alter files; that's pretty much an impossibility.

As to the former possibility, you'd be surprised what a quality printer and a laminating machine can produce. And the clerk at the grocery or at the hotel night-desk isn't going to know what a Hawaiian driver's license looks like.

McLovin

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

What about genuine documents like a DL from the DMV? I have been looking into it and have figured out that you would first need a convincing birth certificate right? After that you would have to apply for a SS number. There are ways to get genuine documents but its kinda sketchy. Long story short, I need to change my name but I can't have my new name tied to my old name in any way. Anyone know how to help?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join