It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting UFO video broadcast on Taiwanese News channel:

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Interesting but like most UFO videos, it is low quality, shaky, far away, etc.

Nice find though.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this one yet? Or debumked it in some way? This is the best one I have seen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought it was an exceptional capture. The way the crafts, assuming a multi craft sighting, dissolved while descending on the layer. Which by the way, what was that lit surface?

Personally, I'm impressed after viewing this one !!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The first one looks like military flares the second one I thought was a remote control toy until the cgi took over so im not sure.
I believe the second one had a thread a while back.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
The first one looks like military flares the second one I thought was a remote control toy until the cgi took over so im not sure.
I believe the second one had a thread a while back.

I see. Cool. Was wondering if or how it would be de-bunked.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Heres an interesting one from Taiwan:
video.google.co.uk...

That's an intersting video, karl 12. As earth 2 said, they could be military flares, but as they reappear seconds later in the same same, I'm not so sure.
If this is real, and it is alien tech, then IMO whoever's flying it is, or has been told to be, incredibly arrogant. It just smacks of: "Hey, here we are! And look what we've got!"

(btw, is it just my comp, or is your user name supposed to be totally invisible
!)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, thanks for the reply and I agree the objects don´t seem to act like flares.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
The first one looks like military flares....

Wouldn't flares be subject to the forces of gravity?

I suppose they could parachutes attached but the lights still seem to be suspended in the air an extremely long time.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There does seem to be an intelligence to the movement on the first one. Almost like it is a set routine they are following because they move back to the same shape at the end.

Does anybody know where abouts this was in Taiwan? Any notable locations may give a bit more of an idea what could be in the area?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The camcorder has a date stamp of 15/5/1990 - which may not be accurate.

A higher quality version at metacafe shows another dim light source above left at 0:40, there may be editing going on though.

Nuforc lists 7 luminious objects around 15/10/1990 but if you read the report I hedge this is the same thing (7 objects, 1 in middle, news coverage).

Metalic re-entry debris perhaps from scheduled rocket flights around that date - or unscheduled missile tests from China.

With a fudged date this includes a Chinese Long March 2E flight in July 1990. This has 4 boosters and a couple of stages which when discarded through launch would make a similar show - very radiant if the sun is just right (and it looks low I can attest to seeing the ISS glow brightly when the sun is setting).

After the boosters and stages drop away, scattering light, the light heading slowly towards the top left at 0:40 (dim) might be the upper stage. After 0:53 that light also turns into a shower of point sources, if this is not a video cut, then perhaps this is part of the upperstage re-entering (like a shroud or fairing etc), or maybe with the amount of light sources this was actually a failed rocket test when the upper stage itself re-entered - that has been covered up by the Chinese Government - to be later repeated soon after.

All speculation, if this was a failed Long March that is not listed on the internet maybe it was on a military mission and they hoped to launch it disguised within the timeframe and initial orbit of the listed launch.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by stringue]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Stringue, is this the higher quality version you mean?

uk.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForSome
There does seem to be an intelligence to the movement on the first one. Almost like it is a set routine they are following because they move back to the same shape at the end.

NoHopeForSome, thanks for the reply - the 'objects' do look to be arranged in a different formation towards the end of the clip and, it may be an optical illusion but they don't seem to act like flares or fireworks due to length of time they stay 'suspended' in the same area of sky.

Cheers.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Link you send is not working, op - Does others have the same problem?

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

If this video was recently uploaded, it may still be processing.
If this video is yours, you can check its status.

To see more videos visit our home page.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Janus. here's a clearer version of the footage:

www.youtube.com...

Cheers.

top topics

join