It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Photo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Found this photo on the web. If it is faked it is done in extreme detail. Note the level of detail in veins/arteries/blood lines running through the skin of the picture.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think that ones been proved a fake(theres is an old thread about it somewhere).
How about this one?
www.ufoconspiracy.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've already been warned about my posting so I'll keep quiet. Just try doing a little research before posting please.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Found this photo on the web.

Thank you, but you found it on the web. good find though

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Found this photo on the web. If it is faked it is done in extreme detail. Note the level of detail in veins/arteries/blood lines running through the skin of the picture.

It's fake. I believe it was made for a recreation of the alien autopsy.

However, the one posted above, Real EBE, is quite real I believe.

The picture briefly appeared in a UFO documentary a while back. Here is what the producer of the documentary told me about it:

E-mail from James Fox, producer of "UFOs: Fifty Years of Denial"
Hi,

I wish I could tell you that this is the proof that we've all been
waiting for. The truth is, I honestly don't know any more than what
I've been told. The story from Robert Dean is how it was explained to
me and it appears to be either an authentic photo, or a fake that
matches descriptions from first hand eye witness accounts.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Rotoplooker, I have always had a weird feeling about that picture too. It looks very real. Only debunkings I read about it were that it was a drawing or a painting, but I am pretty sure those were just guesses...

Has that photo been proven to be fake? What about the alien interview? The alien interview seems real as hell to me, everyone just claims its a puppet, but it hasn't been proven...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It's a prop from the "Rosswell" movie.
www.menzelphoto.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
It's a prop from the "Rosswell" movie.
www.menzelphoto.com...

Which photo? Both the origional post and the 3 second eben do not appear to be of the Roswell prop shown in this photo. The head shape of both appear distinctly different...

I believe the origional photo this thread is about is the faked alien autopsy linked above. The 3 second eben I believe is the genuine article, as no model matching it has turned up yet, and there has been almost no evedence to refute it...

[edit on 6/28/2007 by bobby3]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The real Extraterrestrials don't need to blink.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
The real Extraterrestrials don't need to blink.

Okay intelligent one, enlighten me. How do you know this? Do you have any verifiable evidence to this?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The picture that the OP posted is computer generated. Im not 100% sure, but it def looks like it was made using an advanced 3d rendering computer program.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It looks pretty convincing but if it were a real alien it would'nt look as glossy or as shiny as it apears to be in the photo.The person who had faked this was pretty good at anatomy.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Never, Never, especially in this age of photo software, much less movie prop magic be taken in by something like detail in a photo.
If detail is a measure, examine first Da Vinci's sketches of flayed cadavers or Michaelangelo's David. Detail in art does not, nor ever has, equated to reality.
Art, good art, photographic or otherwise depends on detail.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, I like these pictures. I found a interesting simularity with these photos and the foam head on C2C discussed here on ATS. If you notice observe50 states that the foam head is simular to the entities she sees in her contacts. She also states that there in 2 mistakes with the foam head and that is the mouth is straight not sloped down and that they have two small holes for a nose, which is missing from the foam head. The 3 second eden is almost identical to what observe50 decribes from what I take from the post.

new topics

top topics

join