It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Twin Towers: The Proofs Of Demolition

page: 3
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
So you are saying there are squibs there we just cant see them. How is that any kind of evidence?


Huh did i say it was evidence? No, it's an educated analysis of the events.

Can you prove me, and many others who see the obvious, wrong?

There is no other way it could have happened, other than some exotic explosives we don't know about. But seeing as we see squibs then it makes sense that conventional explosives were used to a point we can't really know.

Put it all together, without ignoring events such as the south tower tilt, lack of resistance, expulsion of steel columns up to 600ft, pullverisation of concrete and other building materials, fires not hot enough to cause steel to fail , squibs, witnesses to explosions, and you can only come to one conclusion.

[edit on 28/6/2007 by ANOK]




posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
So you are saying there are squibs there we just cant see them. How is that any kind of evidence?


Focus on the squibs you can see, there are many squibs on the Twin Towers, 50+ floors down from the impact area. How can this be compression of air?





BeZerK



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here ya go a line of squibs just bellow the collapse wave. These have just fired off as the squibs are not fully extended yet...




posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

Focus on the squibs you can see, there are many squibs on the Twin Towers, 50+ floors down from the impact area. How can this be compression of air?

BeZerK


Listen, I hear were you are coming from, im with you however I have to also imagine the forces blasting there way down the elevator shafts. I just cant ignore that and neither should you. You have to address that pressure!! It could have been pressure squibs.

Just thinking of everything like any investigator would.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Here ya go a line of squibs just bellow the collapse wave. These have just fired off as the squibs are not fully extended yet...



Thats the building bending and compressing from the collapse that has just begun. What else would you expect when tons of force press against each other?
Seriously what would you expect when they compress against each other?



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by BeZerk

Focus on the squibs you can see, there are many squibs on the Twin Towers, 50+ floors down from the impact area. How can this be compression of air?

BeZerK


Listen, I hear were you are coming from, im with you however I have to also imagine the forces blasting there way down the elevator shafts. I just cant ignore that and neither should you. You have to address that pressure!! It could have been pressure squibs.

Just thinking of everything like any investigator would.


Think with a bit of logic and common sense, do you really think a fire from the 90th floor can travel through the elevator shafts, retaining its energy, to blow up the lobby and basement, ripping off skin from peoples face?

Explosives can do something like that.

BeZerK



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Im not sure about the basement because I havent seen 100% evidence for basemnet explosions. The Lobby windows could have been broken from a giant airplane that slammed into the side of the building though.

Didnt know peoples skin was ripped off there faces but I think maybe they had severe burns not sure.
When you tell me these thing please give me a link or I might think your making it up.


Im not making claims here im just trying to stay opened minded.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Thats the building bending and compressing from the collapse that has just begun. What else would you expect when tons of force press against each other?
Seriously what would you expect when they compress against each other?


Are you sure about that? If it looks like squib and walks like a squib it's a squib.

I don't see any bending at that point to cause a neat line of equal squibs.

When what compressed against each other? There is nothing compressing against anything at the point you see squibs. Why would that cause expulsion of concrete dust and debris with such force anyway? Only explosives can do that, unless you can show me a presidence to prove me wrong?

Again you've got to remember to think of everything in context with everything else. It's easy to take one issue, like squibs, by itself and de-bunk it, but when you add the rest of the trees to the forest it leaves your de-bunking with no trunk to stand on.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Im not sure about the basement because I havent seen 100% evidence for basemnet explosions. The Lobby windows could have been broken from a giant airplane that slammed into the side of the building though.

Didnt know peoples skin was ripped off there faces but I think maybe they had severe burns not sure.
When you tell me these thing please give me a link or I might think your making it up.


Im not making claims here im just trying to stay opened minded.


How can the lobby windows, panels on the wall be ripped out when the plane hit many floors above? The plane hit about the 90th floor the lobby is on ground level


North Tower Lobby Blown Out - Watch This

"We're stuck on the stairs for a while. We finally got down to the lobby, and then when we get to the lobby there was this big explosion." - Source

Here go read this in regards to the explosion in the basement.

Source

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," (Plane hitting the building) said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

BeZerK



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
...The Lobby windows could have been broken from a giant airplane that slammed into the side of the building though...
...When you tell me these thing please give me a link or I might think your making it up.


How does an aircraft hitting a building at the 80th floor (south tower), cause windows to smash on the ground floor.

In context with the size of the towers a 757 is not massive.

If you've done any research you should know about the people burned in the basement, it's a well known story and has been discussed to death here like the rest of the 9-11 debate.

Edit...

Oops beat me to it Bezerk. I'll back off for now, finish him off mate lol. I gotta hit the sack anyway. Great discussion...

[edit on 28/6/2007 by ANOK]



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK


How does an aircraft hitting a building at the 80th floor (south tower), cause windows to smash on the ground floor.


I dont know why dont you tell me.
But I do have a jet airplane backing up my story what do you got...



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

Here go read this in regards to the explosion in the basement.

BeZerK


Back up and quit jumping around, first back up your story flesh was ripped off a face from a explosion in the lobby. Please lets start there.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I dont know why dont you tell me.
But I do have a jet airplane backing up my story what do you got...


OK one more. Backing up what story? What have I got? Maybe you need to go back and actually read our posts bro, and then spend some time thinking and researching the points being made, without just going through web sites looking for ways to try to de-bunk, without understanding what you are parroting...

Why don't you just answer my question?



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by ANOK


How does an aircraft hitting a building at the 80th floor (south tower), cause windows to smash on the ground floor.


I dont know why dont you tell me.
But I do have a jet airplane backing up my story what do you got...


Your being immature in your response.

Please view the links i provided above.

You stated you did not know about the explosion in the basement and i posted you the link. Did you bother to watch it?

Also, what your trying to say defies belief, a plane hitting the 80th managed to knock out marble panels from the walls and shatter all the glass in the lobby?

If that is what your trying to say then I will stop posting to your comments, as i have come to the conclusion you have little knowledge on the issue at hand.

BeZerK



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK


OK one more. Backing up what story? What have I got? Maybe you need to go back and actually read our posts bro, and then spend some time thinking and researching the points being made, without just going through web sites looking for ways to try to de-bunk, without understanding what you are parroting...

Why don't you just answer my question?


Listen I already said what I thought caused it, a giant plane hitting the side of the building. That building was rocked and exploded all at once im sure a bunch of windows broke. Hell ive slamed my door and broke a window its not a very shocking thing if you ask me.
See at least I got a giant plane for evidence what evidence do you have? Hearsay thats all.


edit: everything I have said are my own personal theories I think its you who is webhopping.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by earth2]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by earth2]



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Originally posted by ANOK


OK one more. Backing up what story? What have I got? Maybe you need to go back and actually read our posts bro, and then spend some time thinking and researching the points being made, without just going through web sites looking for ways to try to de-bunk, without understanding what you are parroting...
Why don't you just answer my question?

Listen I already said what I thought caused it, a giant plane hitting the side of the building. That building was rocked and exploded all at once im sure a bunch of windows broke. Hell ive slamed my door and broke a window its not a very shocking thing if you ask me.
See at least I got a giant plane for evidence what evidence do you have? Hearsay thats all.
edit: everything I have said are my own personal theories I think its you who is getting info from the www
[edit on 28-6-2007 by earth2]


So the plane hitting the 80th floor managed to retain so much force to blow off marble panels and shatter windows in the lobby but had little effect with the lady in the impact hole?


Also your theory does not stick especially when people trapped on the 104th floor smashed the windows to get oxygen.

"We smashed the computers into the windows to get some air," Mr. Rosenblum reported by cellphone to his golf partner, Barry Kornblum

In the restaurant, at least 70 people crowded near office windows at the northwest corner of the 106th floor, according to accounts they gave relatives and co-workers. "Everywhere else is smoked out," Stuart Lee, a Data Synapse vice president, e-mailed his office in Greenwich Village. "Currently an argument going on as whether we should break a window," Mr. Lee continued a few moments later. "Consensus is no for the time being."

Source

BeZerK



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have a reply for people being in places that were impact areas earlier like that lady for example.
They migrated there from other areas after the impact. It looked like a good place to be at the time if you ask me, plenty of fresh air, no fires.
Use common sense man. I bet you would have been standing there also if you had survided the plane impact.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I have a reply for people being in places that were impact areas earlier like that lady for example.
They migrated there from other areas after the impact. It looked like a good place to be at the time if you ask me, plenty of fresh air, no fires.
Use common sense man. I bet you would have been standing there also if you had survided the plane impact.


Ok but according to the official explanation there were raging infernos which were so hot that it weakened the steel, yet this lady has her hair in tact no obvious signs of a raging inferno. This contradicts the official explanation, if fires were so hot to weaken steel there is no way this lady should have been alive. Do you realise how hot 1200 Degrees is let alone 600 degrees.

You still failed to explain how the windows just above the impact area, where people smashed computers into to gain oxygen, did not break?

According to your theory, the impact of the plane on the 80th floor managed to shatter the windows and blow off marble panels on the ground floor of the lobby.

How is this possible?

BeZerK

[edit on 28-6-2007 by BeZerk]



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You see I may be wrong, but im using my head instead of running around gathering other peoples facts on www. Use your head for a minute and think for yourself. To me thats were all these loonie conspiracy theories are coming from, he said she said. Get back to the basics. I used to jump on the conspiracy train but know im just trying to really figure out what happen.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

You still failed to explain how the windows just above the impact area, where people smashed computers into to gain oxygen, did not break?

According to your theory, the impact of the plane on the 80th floor managed to shatter the windows and blow off marble panels on the ground floor of the lobby.

How is this possible?

BeZerK


Im not a collision engineer how should I know. Tell me this, why could that have not happened?



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join