It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Allegedly he had cancer and survived it, this card has already been played. You remember ? He, being the only survivor of the cancer attack ?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

, Greer also told her he's "going to be martyred for the cause

If this is what Greer is saying to his followers he is either truly deranged or he believes that his underlings will swallow any rubbish he utters. In other words he's either dangerously mad or seriously bad.

He's starting to sound like a volatile mixture of David Koresh and Marshall Applewhite. They, too, had perilous delusions of grandeur and believed they were destined to die for their bizarre belief system.

But I have a feeling that in a year or two when the CSETI/Disclosure secret fund pot is overflowing with untaxed dollars Greer will be reported abducted and he'll never be seen or heard from again...

...until the secret fund pot runs dry some more years down the line and Greer will suddenly reappear, in the woods, covered in slime, dazed and confused. He'll have an incredible story to tell of his time on a distant planet - lecture admission fee $50 (minimum attendees 1000 - no cancellation refund), talkshow appearance $25,000, book and dvd deal $100,000, movie rights $3,000,000 etc...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Lalancette was not being paid to post here, nor was he pointing a gun at people forcing them to spend money on TDP!
He was VOLUNTARILY spreading knowledge of the Disclosure Project.

So, he was marketing for Cult Greer. That's been our point all along. Cult Greer is a fraud and Richard is still marketing for them.

I've researched Greer's work fairly extensively and I post about it on here frequently - so I get accused by the more PARANOID members of "viral marketing" for Greer.

I'm interested, who are the paranoid members here, MrdDstrbr?

You claim to have researched Lesder Greer's work extensively, but there's many things that you still can't tell us about the Cult.

You don't know if there had been any reported training accidents. You don't know how much other evidence they have or when they will release it. You don't know which G(7)(8) country we're waiting for the Universal Peace Elder Love Contact Protocal event to take place. There's many more things that you don't about the Cult, despite your research.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Don't expect Greer to single-handedly save the world.

Finally, some sense! I agree!

As for the free energy device from 2003 - the inventor was seriously threatened and went into hiding, according to Greer.

Then why didn't Leader Greer take this inventor, sit down with him and meditate for X hours on end (you choose an appropriate X). After such an intense period of meditation, the inventer would have known how to summon the power of ET and invoke the power of god. Any enemy attacks made against the inventor will be met with guitar playing, due to the inventor having god and ET on his side.

Leader Greer is full of CRAP. There is not a shred of any tangible evidence to support his claim.

If he were assassinated or "suicided" tomorrow, or his family - would that not then make it look like he really was a serious threat to the PTB? That's the sad thing, he may have to give his life in order for people to take him seriously.....

Please, MrdDstrbr. Cult Greer's dogma states that Leader Greer will be protected by ET intervention or by directly invoking the power of god. Leader Greer IS NOT IN ANY DANGER FROM ANYONE. He CAN NOT be assassinated, as his enemies will be forced to play guitars at the first sign of violence.

You can not make the claim that Leader Greer is in danger, when Leader Greer himself admits that gunmen played guitars when they tried to threaten him.

The only danger I ever see for Leader Greer is if he ever shares a jail cell next to Bubba, after being convicted for fraud.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If he has indeed been threatened along those lines, and if he did indeed get metastatic cancer, then it most certainly does "count".

No, this attack never happened. Where is the police report from Leader Greer? Why didn't he alert the FBI, CIA or other law enforcement agencies that he was attacked with a cancer causing ray?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If he has indeed been threatened along those lines, and if he did indeed get metastatic cancer, then it most certainly does "count".

Since when is cancer an intentional attack? Only in the mind of Greer and his followers is cancer a weapon of the New World Order inflicted on people. Everyone else who gets cancer gets it from exposure to asbestos, genetically related reasons, smoking, etc., but not Greer. Nope, he was given cancer by a cancer gun wielded by his enemies.

This is unsubstantiated nonsense.

Now, an interesting use of the term. Greer claims he will be/might/whatever 'martyred' for the cause. Martyred?

"Martyr: One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles." Thus Greer & Co join Billy Meier, George Adamaski, Truman Bethurum, and many others in the Greerian offshoot of the Cult of the Space Brothers. Soon his followers will all be wearing little golden moths around their necks.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Since when is cancer an intentional attack?

If you think about it, if you wanted to kill someone but make it look like a natural death, giving them deadly cancer would be a good way to do it.

If "they" have the technology to give people cancer, why WOULDN'T they give him cancer? After he starts divulging government secrets and dirty laundry to millions of people....?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If "they" have the technology to give people cancer, why WOULDN'T they give him cancer? After he starts divulging government secrets and dirty laundry to millions of people....?

No, MrdDstrbr - 'they' can't attack him. 'They' will drop the cancer gun and play guitars. It's chronicled in the Cult Greer dogma that enemies will play guitars when either ET or the power of god is invoked.

Schuyler - golden moths around the neck... hahahaha... aahahahahahaha
ahahahahahhhahaha.... giggle... hahahahhahaha. Great one, I love it. All that Leader Greer needs to do is to recruit a jeweler, so the production costs of the golden moths will be minimal, due to volunteer services. Remember how strapped for cash the Cult is??? All those vector parties barely cover the costs you know...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

First of all, that's a great big IF there with no substantiation at all. Secondly, they WOULDN'T because he's worth more to "them" alive than dead. As long as Greer keeps 'vectoring' Mothra and Mr. Roddie he continues to cause heaps of derision and scorn from the rest of the world to be thrown at the UFO issue in general. IF the Disclosure issue is true and there is something to hide, Greer is the absolutely perfect disinformation agent. The NWO miust be clapping their hands with glee everytime Greer makes another speech.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm going back to patiently waiting for the next big development with Disclosure. Enjoy your ridicule party and hatefest, accusers....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I'm going back to patiently waiting for the next big development with Disclosure. Enjoy your ridicule party and hatefest, accusers....

Well, you don't have too long to wait. Once the year has ended without the promised 'G7' ET landing you can disown Greer like you said you would.

Once you've got his poison out of your system you'll feel much better and see things that much more clearly. A bit like a heavy smoker or heroin addict giving up dependance on the stuff.

You've got a few more months of cold turkey to suffer then it will all be over.

Hang on in there Mill

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
WTF? Did she say that? Is this what they call Disclosure? It's "not their intention to release ANY prrof". Then why does TDP even exist and why should "we the public" support it? Gee thanks for the "knowledge" TDP!

Originally posted by umbracode
... One Year ago i emailed Debbie Focher and asked her why they they dont want to release the gulf breeze footage and she replied that nobody would even belive it's true so it is not their intention to release any proof.

It is this type of BS that comes out of the Greer camp that is really disturbing. How would Greer like it if all the 400+ witnesses all told him the same thing ... "that no one would even believe it is true" so why even bother telling you Greer, Congress or the public?

What "we" need is the "proof". What the "witnesses" need is "their proof" to be given to someone OTHER then Greer who WILL DISCLOSE IT to the public and not hoard it for themselves in hopes to use it as a means to some how profit from (books, DVDS, merchandise, whatever).

All 400+ "witnesses" that trusted Greer to help them release to the public their amazing story's and documents need to give their "stuff" and testimony's to ATS! Leaving it in the hands of Greer and the like who have the "not their intention to release any proof" way of thinking is leaving true Disclosure in the wrong hands.

There has been nothing disclosed unless you count Greer's ramblings for years at conference's and this new one coming up sounds like it is going to be the same kind of deal. Pffft. Tell Greer (who ever goes and gets a chance to ask him a question) that the public don't want to hear lectures, be shown moths, or want to buy books and DVDs for crying out loud, the public wants to see the witnesses photos, documents, and reports that they so willingly held up at the 2001 Press Meeting.

Greer could redeem his tainted reputation and could even generate a lot of money for support IF he would just come out and do what he should be doing .... and that is "SHOW the Witnesses PROOF".

In the meantime, truth seekers have no "Leader". Just ATS.

Does Greer even have the balls to come to ATS and speak to the majority of those who want answers from him or is all we get is his "project marketer's", I wonder.

All said IMO. Do not send cancer beams this way, I already smoke.
Bzzzzzzz

(semi off topic: when the guitar was played did everyone softly sing "kum ba ya my lord kum ba yah" ?)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have the impression Steven Greer couldn't care less about ATS

I'm guessing, unlike others, he has set some priorities, and it is certainly not coming here debate footage quality and what is and isn't...

But, that's just my Opinion. There is some great people on these boards, that's why I'm here.
ETD

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuylerSecondly, they WOULDN'T because he's worth more to "them" alive than dead. As long as Greer keeps 'vectoring' Mothra and Mr. Roddie he continues to cause heaps of derision and scorn from the rest of the world to be thrown at the UFO issue in general. IF the Disclosure issue is true and there is something to hide, Greer is the absolutely perfect disinformation agent.

I think you are right, although I don't believe Greer is a conscious disinfo agent (although it would explain a lot..). The disinformers have always been able to procure lots of enthusiastic volunteer help.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
I think you are right, although I don't believe Greer is a conscious disinfo agent

Right. He's just a very convenient nut job out there right now that can be used and manipulated. If I didn't make that clear the first time, I agree that he is not an intentional disinformation agent, just someone "useful" who has demonstrated he will believe just about anything. Of course, I don't know if this is the case, but if I were running this hypothetical operation, I would have agents pose as insiders to whisper in his ear and lead him to whatever I wanted. When Greer says something like, "I wish I could tell you his name" when he is discussing, for example, particle beam weapons or SETI disclosures, this just reeks of that sort of manipulation. Add in Greer's delusional Mothra and kaboom! That's the end of Disclosure as a serious initative.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
btw there are too many unanswered questions which were supposed to be disclosed in his last book "how a doctor reached his position?"
how just a normal persone achieved to had meeting with dia and cia director?
He's been financed as he claimed by Rockfeller and we are all aware who is and what the Rockfeller's familly did during the last 50's years,the same "elite" group who Greer states to be the "CABAL" group.
So too many strange things ,and no proof or evidence at all: only talking talking ,selling books,dvd, and making training in order to contact extraterrestrial moths.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I have the impression Steven Greer couldn't care less about ATS

Well, isn't it really good then, that we're not here to educate greer about his fraudulent self ? We ( i guess, we're having the same motivation ) are here to help people, that are about to give money to the cult - when googling "steven greer fraud" or "steven greer ambassador" ATS is at page one.
Personally i don't give a ####, if he is here or not, he got his little pawns and ambassadors and representatives here, and that's enough to debunk him over and over again. Now ETD, isn't life fun ?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Friendly Bump for this information.

Hope to see you guys there.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Definatly an insect! I don't really want to burst anyones bubble but if you think thats anything other than an insect then you need to start wearing your glasses and step back a bit from the monitor...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ETD:

Here is my own list of questions for Greer:

Whose idea was it to post the moth/orb/rod pics from months ago, Greer or Debbie, and who was it who actually posted them, Greer or Debbie?

What was the motivation behind posting them? Were they intended to be representative of CSETI's BEST evidence of Contact, or was it more like "hey here's some weird and interesting pictures"?

Do CSETI actually claim to witness etheric or "light beings" that manifest into shapes that resemble ordinary Earth species - moths, butterflies, cats, owls or whatever? Or was "Mothra" a very, VERY unfortunate mistake?

How many more videos akin to the "Gulf Breeze" and "Triangle! Triangle!" videos do they have? A handful? Dozens? Hundreds...?
Is any video footage from CSETI expeditions shown in "UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied"?
How many more photographs and documents do they have?
Why haven't they posted them online?
Where is all this evidence stored, and could arrangements be made for someone to go there and review it?

Anything you can do to get some direct answers from Greer when you see him in Montreal would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks ETD

[edit on 7-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join