It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

6 - nice try here, book from bearden, who just happens to be an employee of greer

No, Bearden is not an employee of Greer. He is one of the Disclosure Project witnesses, I think, but he is not an employee of Greer.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As i would post such things, without doing some research

Quoted from www.gaiaguys.net...

Bearden is also scientific advisor to Space Energy Access Systems Inc. (SEAS)[7], a new energy company also directed by Dr. Greer, already attracting investment, and which has devised an ambitious plan for implementing the changes required to make these new technologies a commercial reality.

[edit]ok, granted, article is of 2002, so maybe he is no longer employed there, but this doesn't make lalancettes list much more diverse, since it's still 100% cult of greer marketing in his blog.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As i would post such things, without doing some research

Quoted from www.gaiaguys.net...

Bearden is also scientific advisor to Space Energy Access Systems Inc. (SEAS)[7], a new energy company also directed by Dr. Greer, already attracting investment, and which has devised an ambitious plan for implementing the changes required to make these new technologies a commercial reality.

Yes, this doesn't mean Greer pays him anything.... most of the people involved with CSETI/TDP/SEAS are volunteers.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yes, this doesn't mean Greer pays him anything.... most of the people involved with CSETI/TDP/SEAS are volunteers.

There in the same club, again, this does not make lalancette

promoting various organizations and Individuals

Sure, if you say cseti, tdp, seas are various ....blabla...

But let's be prepared for august, here's a list of native
Canadian moth species

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There in the same club, again, this does not make lalancette

promoting various organizations and Individuals

Look, there's a difference between marketing - blasting advertising at people for the purpose of selling a product - and educating.

I often discuss Greer's work, and Bearden's, and Aaron Russo's, and provide links to their sites - does that mean I'm "marketing" for them? Hardly! I'm simply helping to spread information and knowledge.

And it is the same with Lalancette. I don't think he gets paid to link to Greer's and Bearden's sites; he does it because he wants people to know the truth.

Spreading information and knowledge is, after all, a good part of what this site is all about, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Spreading information and knowledge is, after all, a good part of what this site is all about, isn't it?

Sure, no question here, but when going through toc/tock/richardlalancette posts, the only thing i see is recruiting, recruiting and again recruiting. When i take a look at his blog it's the same thing - recruiting.
This is not spreading information, it is spreading and promoting an agenda. He couldn't cope with ATS being NOT with him and so started to attack the members.

[edit]

he wants people to know the truth

No, and this is the point, where you are just plainly wrong - because exactly, that is NOT what he wants, he wants people to accept HIS and greers truth and all others are ignorant fools. He didn't want to discuss, he wanted us to accept greer as our spiritual leader and of course giving our money to the cult. This didn't work out so well and so he has been banned from this site at least three times. And i could bet, he's back for the forth one.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sure, no question here, but when going through toc/tock/richardlalancette posts, the only thing i see is recruiting, recruiting and again recruiting. When i take a look at his blog it's the same thing - recruiting.
This is not spreading information, it is spreading and promoting an agenda.

Nope. What I would consider "recruiting" would be: "Come out to a training! Come out to a training N O W! First thirty respondents get 50% off and a F R E E NPC Conference DVD!!! ...."

He couldn't cope with ATS being NOT with him and so started to attack the members.

Nope, it's the other way around. Anyone who DARES speak up for Greer immediately comes under a barrage of sarcasm, ridicule, attacks and condemnation, and it is only logical that when a person is under attack and backed into a corner, they'll lash out and fight back....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Did you know that if any member of the group was to soil their pants if any close encounter happened, they won't come close?

No, I didn't know that. It has to go down as one of the most amazing ufological facts of all time. (I guess the many tales of extraterrestrial anal probing must be untrue - thanks for the enlightenment!)

Who told you this? Greer, by any chance?

So this gives him a neat cop-out excuse as to why no close encounter ever happens on his training sessions.

Speculative dialogue at the up-coming Montreal Mini Training Fest--

"Sorry, I tried my best to vector the space people but Frank over there farted at 01.37 hrs and ruined any chance of them landing. Sorry again Ambassadors, and erm, one other point: if you read the small print you will be aware that there are no refunds. Feel free to blame the lack of promised ET contact on Flatulent Frank and if you want your money back sue him for your $800. Everybody point at Frank and boo!

"Wait...! Hold on...! Listen....... hear that hooting noise coming from the trees? It's crop-circle noise! They're coming back!! Everyone to their places, hold hands, and, erm, Frank, keep those buttocks clenched tight!"

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just to be sure, we're talking about the same thing here

That lecture will be given By Richard Lalancette who went to a training in September 2006.
Don't miss the opportunity to see Dr. Greer, he will be in Montreal on May 5th.

Notice, how he even speaks of himself in the third person ?

Taken from answers.com:

advertising - The activity of attracting public attention to a product or business, as by paid announcements in the print, broadcast, or electronic media.

recruitment - Act of seeking prospective new employees or members for an organization.

That is, what lalancette is doing actively.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Disclosure project became just a business project,and on the website's home is written "non profit organization".

disclosureproject.org...

take a look there: for 7 times you can find the word "ORDER".
allmost all links of the website redirects to shop,or to donate.

just read this part,is very hillarious:

Deciding on Product Information Content?

The Briefing Document in the Special Access area of the web site contains more background material than in the Disclosure book. The book, Disclosure, contains more witness testimony than the Briefing Document. The book Extraterrestrial Contact is Steven Greer's first book, that covers the pre-Disclosure project activities up through 1998, including his papers on the ET reality and contact research.

So what does all of this mean?
that if bought the book it doesnt contain the whole "knowledge" and in case need it i'd have to pay for the Special access area,and if i already paid for the special access area i have to pay also for the book,and i if i want to know what happened before the national press club i should pay for the book extraterretrial contact ,then i should buy the dvd's and to have a Full knowledge of the ET phenomenon i should go to training camps.
This is a deception!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Look, there's a difference between marketing - blasting advertising at people for the purpose of selling a product - and educating.

I often discuss Greer's work, and Bearden's, and Aaron Russo's, and provide links to their sites - does that mean I'm "marketing" for them? Hardly! I'm simply helping to spread information and knowledge.

Yes, that means you are marketing for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Nope, it's the other way around. Anyone who DARES speak up for Greer immediately comes under a barrage of sarcasm, ridicule, attacks and condemnation, and it is only logical that when a person is under attack and backed into a corner, they'll lash out and fight back....

No, no, no... you're mixing up your logic again and getting lost in your own dogma.

If a Cult Greer zealot is being attacked, the last thing that they should do is to fight back. That would be going against the Universal Elder Peace Ambassador Love Contact Protocol. It IS NOT logical for a Cult Greer zealot to fight back, or they'll lose favour with the Love Gods and Love Ambassadors.

What a Cult Greer zealot should do is this:

1) Pray to ET to force their enemies to drop the QWERTY keyboards and play guitars.

2) Pray to god to invoke his power to force their eneminies to drop the QWERTY keyboards and play guitars.

3) Pay Leader Greer money so that he can pray to god and ET to force their enemies to drop the QWERTY keyboard and play guitars.

See? That's what a Cult Greer zealot should do. Cultists need to stick to the doctrine if they want to follow the Leader and believe everything that he says.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Yes, that means you are marketing for them.

No, you are wrong.

So by your logic, no ATS member can ever link to an inventor's site, or the site of someone who happens to sell books or DVDs, or the site of someone who offers a training or product or service, because that's "marketing" for them? No matter how important their work or how worthy of discussion it is?

Come OFF it!

You are completely and utterly wrong here.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So by your logic, no ATS member can ever link to an inventor's site, or the site of someone who happens to sell books or DVDs, or the site of someone who offers a training or product or service, because that's "marketing" for them? No matter how important their work or how worthy of discussion it is?

Sure, people can link and market here. I don't mind, there's a lot of great stuff that people achieve that I would not know about, if it were not for links.

However, you denied that you were marketing for Cult Greer, but now it seems that you admit you are, because Leader Greer's 'work' is so important.

So, MrdDstrbr, which is it to be are you marketing for Cult Greer, or aren't you?

Ok, I've asked you a few times already to tell me exactly what 'work' Leader Greer does? How many days has he actually spent 'working' the past finnacial year? What he has done on them? Where are his results? It's a load of CRAP! Leader Greer lives from the donations that his gullible followers pour in to his bank account.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No, no, no... you're mixing up your logic again and getting lost in your own dogma.

If a Cult Greer zealot is being attacked, the last thing that they should do is to fight back. That would be going against the Universal Elder Peace Ambassador Love Contact Protocol. It IS NOT logical for a Cult Greer zealot to fight back, or they'll lose favour with the Love Gods and Love Ambassadors.

Indeed, Greer supporters have to let juvenile sarcasm and ridicule from people like you slide constantly.

I outgrew those sort of cheap immature tactics years ago and am the better man for it, but I guess some people never really get past grade 7 at heart....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sure, people can link and market here. I don't mind, there's a lot of great stuff that people achieve that I would not know about, if it were not for links.

However, you denied that you were marketing for Cult Greer, but now it seems that you admit you are, because Leader Greer's 'work' is so important.

No, merely linking to a site is NOT marketing, and I'm amazed that you would say it is.

So, MrdDstrbr, which is it to be are you marketing for Cult Greer, or aren't you?

No, I have never received a cent from Greer or CSETI or TDP.

And merely discussing their work on here and linking to their sites cannot reasonably be considered "marketing" by any stretch of the imagination....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Indeed, Greer supporters have to let juvenile sarcasm and ridicule from people like you slide constantly.

Now, who's getting personal, hey?

Not all Greer supporters can let it slide though. Richard/toc was banned for his constant abuse. millerman was warned multiple times. Seems to me like the Cult of Greer has trouble avoiding confrontation and rejects the Universal Peace Ambassador Elder Love Contact Protocols.

There's probably many Cult Greer zealots who won't be riding to Blisstonia with the Leader if they harbour anything but love for their fellow man.

I'm glad you have outgrown the need to feel anything but love for your fellow man.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

No, merely linking to a site is NOT marketing, and I'm amazed that you would say it is.

Merely linking to a sight is a weak form of marketing.

A stronger way of marketing is to start a campaign to send someone to the vectory partys, like millerman did and which you continued to support, in millerman's absence.

And merely discussing their work on here and linking to their sites cannot reasonably be considered "marketing" by any stretch of the imagination....

Yes, it can be considered marketing. The discussion is more akin to a recruitment drive. Cult Greer does no work. Cult Greer offers nothing but disguised photography lessons to capture moths in ful flight.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Now, who's getting personal, hey?

And constantly ridiculing people and their beliefs ISN'T personal?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Merely linking to a sight is a weak form of marketing.

Well then pretty much every single one of us is guilty of "marketing", including you!!

A stronger way of marketing is to start a campaign to send someone to the vectory partys, like millerman did and which you continued to support, in millerman's absence.

Which has been explained many times. The whole point was to conduct a proper investigation of Greer and CSETI and find out if they are really making Contact (the biggest story EVER), not make them $$$.

The fact that millerman nearly got banned for trying to make CSETI a MEASLY $800 just speaks to the paranoia of people on here....

(I wish millerman could come back.... I love him a lot!
)

[edit on 6-7-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join