It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Well, I know Steven Greer personally and he is a good hearted man.
Who are you to judge that man, from the comfort of your seat anyway?

I have met his team, simple people, like you and me that got involved with him, relating all these amazing experiences.

Reality is stranger than fiction, is all I can say and I have experienced it.

ETD.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

Well, I know Steven Greer personally and he is a good hearted man.
Who are you to judge that man, from the comfort of your seat anyway?

I have met his team, simple people, like you and me that got involved with him, relating all these amazing experiences.

Reality is stranger than fiction, is all I can say and I have experienced it.

ETD.

I don't judge him, but the word of God does that. There are very clear warnings against consulting mediums, witches, the dead, and most any sort of occult activity, which is what this is in spades. But even putting that aside for a moment. Greer is making a terrible mistake by basing the truth on his feel good experiences with the 'aliens'. The spirits have to be tested to see if they are from God. It's not rocket science really. These spirits (or aliens if you want to call them that), are clearly not from God or they would acknowledge Jesus Christ. They are either demons or the sons of demons (nephilim). God hates sorcery, wizardry, lying signs and wonders etc. because they all source from the enemy of God who controls this world presently. So take these words from Deuteronomy 18 to heart and do not be deceived.

Detestable Practices
9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Stick to the thread, Seven Thunders and don't label me as being part of a Cult. You'll be mindful to note the terms and conditions of this website. Attack my ideas, without trying to attack me - it's far more civil that way.

I am responding in kind. You launched an attack against the Bible and against Christ in quite a demeaning fashion actually, and I launched one against atheism, which I assumed you adhered to. If not, then I apologize. However I agree, let's return to the topic at hand.

I would like to say this however. Let's reason about this somewhat more abstractly. Just suppose that Greer account was even partly true, that he was in contact with 'aliens' or at least something masquerading as aliens. My basic question is what have these 'aliens' done to suggest that they can be trusted or are even telling the truth? A lot is on the line here. Why should we now simply march in lock step to the 'alien' agenda? How can it be verified that this too is not a deception?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
My basic question is what have these 'aliens' done to suggest that they can be trusted or are even telling the truth?

There are people here who will argue with you that aliens don't exist and therefore have not done anything. I don't agree with that and I have no way of knowing what the motives of aliens are or will be in the future.

Put it this way, I can't trust some of the people I work with, so what's the difference to me if another human lies to me or an alien does?

A lot is on the line here. Why should we now simply march in lock step to the 'alien' agenda? How can it be verified that this too is not a deception?

Huh? Who's marching lock step with an alien agenda? As far as I can tell, there are powerful governments on Earth that give the Christian Church free reign to do whatever it likes without any checks or balances. That's marching lock-step with an ancient book of fairy tales, which I find insulting. Why should I have Christian ideals imposed on me, when I don't believe the crap that it is?

Here's marching lock-step: Channel 10 start showing the new TV series 'Californication' in a late-night time slot. It gets slammed by Christian do-gooder groups. Two AFL Football teams want to play a game for the first time ever on a Good Friday next year. The idea gets slammed by Christian do-gooder groups. What right do the Christian do-gooder groups have to impose their moral/belief system upon others?

(I'm not just against Christian groups - slot in ANY religious group, they're all the same.)

I don't see any pro-alien groups trying to permeate society and control people... yet...

Cult Greer is pay-per-view, he won't ever hit mainstream unless he drops his fee.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

We are all the universe, every single piece of us, every cell and atoms is god.
God is folded within you and is everything.
God is them and is you.
There is no separation, It's one single sea of unbounded consciousness.
There is no occult in there, it is quantum physics. An hologram, folded within every single atoms of our being.

All avatars understood that, Jesus, Buddha, etc... They all understood that unity.

Are you so anchored into your religious Dogma, that you can't see that?
Religion = Control, nothing else. It has never served any other purposes.
Spirituality is the understanding of the truth, but found within yourself. Not something a guy in Robe spits out in front of the audience.

You have within you all the answers all the questions you have. You don't need someone to tell you, you don't need to be co-dependent.

ETD

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

A lot is on the line here. Why should we now simply march in lock step to the 'alien' agenda? How can it be verified that this too is not a deception?

You can initiate the contact yourself and find the answers to your questions.
You don't need Steven Greer to show you how to do that.
Simple as this:

Learn remote-view.
Go out in the field and bring them to your location by showing where you are on the planet.
And then see what happens. You'll be positively surprised.

I've been doing field work every since I came back from Montreal. It is amazing how quickly you get results.

ETD

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Steven is not hostile toward Christianity.

He doesn't approve any form of religion or control over the population. He doesn't approve co-dependency.
He believes that within every single of us, is the pure truth, all answers too all the questions you might have.

You don't need some robed guy in front of the hostel to tell you how things are on one side, while he is asking you for 20% of your salary as donation yearly...oh wait, I'm describing what religion used to be not a long time ago?
No. I believe Jehova disciple are still bound to give that much each year...
You find that reasonable? I don't.

While some of the earth's population is suffering, the pope lives in a golden palace and the high of his order is living in luxury...total non sense.

ETD.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

While some of the earth's population is suffering, the pope lives in a golden palace and the high of his order is living in luxury...total non sense.
ETD.

ETD, never have I felt that I agree with you more. I almost wanted to give you a star for that post. Too bad it had the word 'Steven' in it, that kind of ruined my full approval.

You're right, though. Billions of people repressed by religious control, while the Cult-Religious-Elders enjoy luxury. Give to the poor, yeah right. Sure they do...

I'm not referring to the Cult Greer Communication-Universal-Peace-Communication-Energy-Light-Anchor-Elders either... they're a different type of money-spinner altogether.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You can initiate the contact yourself and find the answers to your questions.
You don't need Steven Greer to show you how to do that.
Simple as this:

That would be a form of witchcraft and consulting in mediums. It is strictly forbidden in the Bible for any believer.

Learn remote-view.
Go out in the field and bring them to your location by showing where you are on the planet.
And then see what happens. You'll be positively surprised.

This is called divination in the Bible. It is also strictly forbidden. All such false supernatural activities are facilitated by demons.
You can replace the counterfeit spiritual experiences with the real thing, if you turn to Jesus before it's too late.

I've been doing field work every since I came back from Montreal. It is amazing how quickly you get results.

ETD

You may well have demon now. You should repent and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

ETD.

Since the pope heads one of the biggest cults in the world and his cult is rife with occultism and paganism, I would hardly accept him as the example christian. Jesus said that God wants to be worshiped in spirit and truth. The truth part means you have to have your basic doctrine correct, otherwise you end up worshiping a counterfeit god. That's, unfortunately where Greer ended up as does the catholic church. The spirit part refers to the fact that we must engage our spirit in our worship of the creator and not just go through some meaningless ritual.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You should repent and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.

Why all this talk about "God" and "Jesus"? It got nothing to do with Dr. Steven Greer, aliens or this thread. It seems like you just want to argue and I think you should respect people who doesn't share your believes and don't try to convert them, you should get a warning for this behavior.

And on topic, if anyone could get a video from this event I would like to see it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jesus said that God wants to be worshiped in spirit and truth. The truth part means you have to have your basic doctrine correct, otherwise you end up worshiping a counterfeit god.

Please supply me with a verifiable quote that proves 'jesus' said this. You can't use the bible, as it can not be verified. I don't accept hearsay as evidence.

On second thoughts... don't bother. I can see this will end up going nowhere. There's no point to it. When an argument is based around a fictional book, which is believed to be true, then I'm wasting my typing time even trying to respond intelligently.

I'd rather debate Cult Greer. At least all of his lies and bunk are caught on tape, printed in books or hosted as moth pictures. He can't squirm his way out of what he has said. We're still waiting for the Fed-Ex to arrive from the G7(8?) country!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

ETD

You may well have demon now. You should repent and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.

Wow. Dueling cults! Now let's throw scientology and Mormonism in there for a real scramble!

Yet the similarities are interesting. Both are intent on being "saved" by an outside force, one saved by ET, one saved by Jesus. We can thank Emperor Constantine for institutionalizing Cult Jesus and wrecking the Roman Empire beyond repair. But at least Cult Greer has done little lasting damage, so far, a situation we can hope continues. Cult Jesus, however, has much to atone for, centuries of suffering, centuries of demonizing others' beliefs. One cult is tiny, the other hiuge. Otherwise, in basic approach--not much difference.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Yet the similarities are interesting. Both are intent on being "saved" by an outside force, one saved by ET, one saved by Jesus.

This is not correct.

Greer does not deify the ETs, nor does he claim they will "save" us.

We as a civilization need to SAVE OURSELVES.

Greer portrays the ETs more like concerned neighbors, "Umm, please do not blow up your beautiful world! Nor can we allow you to go into space and attack other civilizations."

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Yet the similarities are interesting. Both are intent on being "saved" by an outside force, one saved by ET, one saved by Jesus.

This is not correct.

It is correct. Repent sinners! Save yourselves! Accept Jesus as your savior! Etc etc etc. Blah. As my Vietnamese friend, Minh Tran, would say,

"Same same."

Of course, he thought my microwave oven was a television set at first, but that was awhile ago. He's wise beyond his years.

Jesus. Mothra. It doesn't matter. It's the same mindset, just a matter of scale. Never trust anyone with a cause.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is exactly what Dan Burisch says in his latest interview with Project Camelot - and the same goes for David Wilcock.

Dan said something to the effect (in a sarcastic mocking kind of tone) that we have to stop pleading and hoping for the ETs to come down and save us - we need to save ourselves. But when you see the war drums between US and Iran beating increasingly ever-so-loudly, you have to wonder if that is actually possible. And if there are also Earth changes on the horizon.. global warming (pffft.. looad of rubbish I believe), pole shift, Killshots courtesy of Ed Dames - whatever.. none of these grand scale cataclysmic events can be prevented by mankind. I'd say, if we are to believe even a little bit of this 'stuff', our goose is cooked!

[edit on 4-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This is not correct.

It is correct. Repent sinners! Save yourselves! Accept Jesus as your savior! Etc etc etc. Blah.

No, YOU ARE WRONG about this.

I support Greer. Do I deify the ETs? No, I deify God. Do I expect the ETs to save us? No, I expect us to save ourselves.

ETD supports Greer. Does he deify the ETs? Does he expect the ETs to save us? No, I don't think so.

Your assumption that Greer supporters are expected to deify Greer or the ETs and see them as "Savior" is flat-out wrong.

You see it that way, because you want to see it that way.

Jesus. Mothra. It doesn't matter. It's the same mindset, just a matter of scale. Never trust anyone with a cause.

I don't know; I think a sustainable civilization free of pollution, poverty and slavery is a pretty good cause to fight for.

If you don't want to get behind that, well - you can bugger off then

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

hehehe

Now, you are really starting to be entertaining.

You have been brain washed by the religion you have been following.
There isn't much that can be done, unless you want yourself to change.
Good luck.
ETD.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

That's is at least what I felt when he spoke about religion, as a control group among others...

I think I couldn't have said better MrdDstrbr.
ETD

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

There is always hope, but it is indeed, looking pretty grim

I'll give you a breeze of hope my friend, you seem to need it.

If all goes as planned, there is on black shelves, technology to restore the biosphere to a decent state.

If in 3 days of blackout, we could see a difference, Imagine if we get rid of all polution within 2-3 years?

There is technology to revert back CO2 level to normal and more...
You would be surprised how much tech Lockheed and SAIC have available, but that is shelved...

Benjamin Fulford posed an Ultimatum to the rockefeller and Rothschild.
If within the incoming couple weeks they haven't changed their behavior, heads will start to fall. Their family have been infiltrated by Caucasians Ninjas, 5000 of them, out of an army of 100 000. All part of the Chinese society....

Before giving up, let's wait a few more weeks

In the mean time, there is ways to assist, just have to be at the right spot, at the right moment when help is required.
ETD

[edit on 4-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join