It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Let me give it a try.

It was totally amazing, you could feel the love between the members. Several aliens showed up and communicated happy happy thoughts via the quantum energy telepathic love field, but unfortunately they (aliens/military rogue squads/some flux field or bugs bunny) rendered the photographic equipment nearly useless, so all that can be presented here are some orbs (but they have been football field sized ufos earlier - honestly), aliens disguised as insects and some REALLY strange noises. surely, the cult leader has made some very very good undeniable proof, but it can't be shown here because the powers that be would immediately shut down the internet. All in all, everyone felt the love in the air, when greer told us, what the aliens telepathically transmitted to him while meditating.

/sarcasm off

I don't expect much more than this

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
With Greer, Lalancette and Kaminski all there, something interesting should have happened.... what gives guys?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Um, Kaminski was not there. Where did that bit of mis-info come from? I don't really expect an answer. I was in TO watching STS-118 and ordering a sailboat to explore retirement. LOL.

I'm as interested to see a report as anyone of what transpired in Montreal. Lala did have a post on the 13th in the online rag called "The Canadian" (another interconnected back-scratchin' psuedo-news non-profit) where he was listed as an Editor on the "new" Greer book article. New? Hahahahahaha. Non-profit... or non-prophet? Can you say conflict of interest? For how much longer? Tick, tick, tick.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Um, Kaminski was not there. Where did that bit of mis-info come from? I don't really expect an answer.

You mean, after all those months of "tick tick tick! Montreal!" - you didn't even end up going??

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
[TDP have over 500 witnesses. (Though of course you'll accuse them of lying about that.)

Also, in one article we reviewed, it said that in the early 90s CSETI membership was already over 1000. So by now CSETI probably has at LEAST 3-4000 members.

If this is beating a dead horse I apologize. It just struck a chord because I have some experience in this area, which is that organizations tend to plateau at a certain level and stay there. I once published a newsletter that I could not get to go above 1,000 subscribers no matter what I did. Two other mag, er, rags had exactly the same experience with 1,000 and 6,000 subsribers, respectively. I am a member of an organization that also can't get over 1,000 members and has stayed static for 30 years. The reasons are many and varied, including the market for the information, of course. I don't know if anyone knows the subscription rate for UFO Magazine. If they ship at magazine rate, they have to disclose (sorry) that. It would be interesting to know.

My point is that assuming a 300-400% growth rate is not backed up by facts or experience. Maybe it's true, but you're speculating. I could just as easily and as validly speculate that the membership hovers around 1,000 and has not grown appreciably, especially after the failure of the Disclosure Project to actually DO anything. In fact, it may have fallen. The National Press Club gathering, good as it was, is fading fast into history. Like Roswell, it is destined to fade into mythology.

In terms of the 500 witnesses? That's mythology, too. People are aware of only a few of the people. I'd surely like to see a list. Then you could just stick it to all those people who accuse CSETI of lying.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
i used to belive Greer was a good man trying to get the truth out but many years gone after his 2001 conference and nothing happened at all.
[edit on 30-6-2007 by umbracode]

well , it seems that there are people pulling strings..

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
My point is that assuming a 300-400% growth rate is not backed up by facts or experience. Maybe it's true, but you're speculating. I could just as easily and as validly speculate that the membership hovers around 1,000 and has not grown appreciably, especially after the failure of the Disclosure Project to actually DO anything.

Fine, even if membership stayed at 1000, which I doubt - you guys have only found evidence of 3 or 4 who reported poor results from the training.

4 dissatisfied trainees out of 1000, that's a pretty good success rate I'd say!

In terms of the 500 witnesses? That's mythology, too. People are aware of only a few of the people. I'd surely like to see a list. Then you could just stick it to all those people who accuse CSETI of lying.

Well have you ever asked them for a list?

I'm sure there are some of them who are not ready to divulge their names yet due to national security oaths etc, so you won't likely get the full list of 500, but I'm sure they do have a list....

Go on, ask them, I DARE ya!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Fine, even if membership stayed at 1000, which I doubt - you guys have only found evidence of 3 or 4 who reported poor results from the training.

Yeah but way back in this thread you challenged the membership to produce 1, just 1, you asked. They produced 4, that seems like a pretty good success rate to me as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Wait a second here. We have people who are 'members of CSETI' and we have people who have 'taken the training.' Members of CSETI donate to the cause in an amount of AT LEAST $100, for which they get access to a members only web site. That's it. People who have 'taken the training' get to pay about $800 or so to go camping, set up the woo-woo machine (Have you seen that thing in the videos? It's a kick!), and hail passing UFOs (or owls or moths: whatever shows up counts, basically)

I was thinking of dues-paying donating members with access to the web page myself, but if you want to include trainees instead, okay. We don't have a list in either case. Since we have no list of anything Greer-related it's all speculation anyway. I'm suggesting speculation of high numbers is unjustified.

Children in schoolyards across the world dare their fellows on to questionable deeds. I don't think that's something that mature adults engage in. I graduated from Elementary School a long time ago.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Um, Kaminski was not there. Where did that bit of mis-info come from? I don't really expect an answer.

You mean, after all those months of "tick tick tick! Montreal!" - you didn't even end up going??

I never indicating I was going anywhere, at anytime, least of all Montreal.

I can't be responsible for your assumptions and erroneous conclusions... perhaps you can. I will not be "baited" into your arguement implicating myself as somehow involved in what transpired or did not transpire in Montreal. It just ain't so.

You might consider being a bit more careful before mis-representing and mis-informing the general ATS community with your personal perceptions concerning the factuality of another ATS members actions.

Vic

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Yeah but way back in this thread you challenged the membership to produce 1, just 1, you asked. They produced 4, that seems like a pretty good success rate to me as well.

I challenged people to do some research, and they rose to the challenge, good on them

So now Greer is expected to bat 1000? He has to succeed 100% of the time and have absolutely no dissatisfied customers?

Since when can ANY diplomat or ambassador succeed 100% of the time?

I'd say an apparent 99+% success rate is nothing to be ashamed of!

Many of the people involved with CSETI/TDP are educated, high-profile, credible people - pilots, engineers, miltary/intelligence, lawyers, doctors, professors etc.

If Greer is as fraudulent as people say - how could he possibly surround himself with so many credible people? And be able to hold major press conferences and make UFO documentaries (UFO : Greatest Story)?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

For months in various Greer threads you teased us with the image of you engaging Greer in a spectacular final showdown in Montreal. And then you don't even end up going?

That was seriously lame, buddy.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

For months in various Greer threads you teased us with the image of you engaging Greer in a spectacular final showdown in Montreal. And then you don't even end up going?

That was seriously lame, buddy.

Holy cow can you not read? You may be seriously lame for suggesting that I may be "lame" as an ATS member in good standing.

I may be disabled from a stroke but not lame. Do your history... show the community anything even remotely suggesting my being present in Montreal as an intention. Go ahead. You can't.

However if you were to take the time and actually read every post I've made on the Greer subject matter you'd find that Toronto is "my" geography of preference for "SLAPP". BTW: I won't be anywhere near Toronto either when that occurs, should Greer ever be stupid and over confident enough to "put on his show" in Toronto.

You are unfairly targetting my ATS participation and I do not appreciate the nuance of "egalitarian and altruistic" intentions on your part. Do you think you can neutralize me in the enjoyment of the ATS community? OK. Go ahead. Tick, tick, tick. Clock's running.

Too bad there's no "news" other than the "old-news" from your unique perspective...

Have a pleasant day trying to bring folks into your vortex of dis-information Mrd'.

Vic

[edit on 14-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So now Greer is expected to bat 1000? He has to succeed 100% of the time and have absolutely no dissatisfied customers?

That was the claim. The 'challenge' was to provide "one, just one!" dissatisfied customer. To be fair, it was c3hamby that championed this approach. That has been accompolished. So much for the challenge. It has been met. It's really a fallacious and silly argument to proclaim "Find just one." So we find four, and then you say, "Well, that's not much." You set the terms of the challenge. We met the challenge. You cannot then change the terms of the challenge subsequent to your abject and complete loss in the matter.

If Greer is as fraudulent as people say - how could he possibly surround himself with so many credible people? And be able to hold major press conferences and make UFO documentaries (UFO : Greatest Story)?

Correction. ONE major press conference in 2001, well before he started seeing Mothra, which went nowhere. It's been six plus years of treading water for TDP. Anybody can make a documentary. Look at Sereda. In terms of credible people, much of that is in his imagination. Edgar Mitchell, the astronaut, for example, has publicly distanced himself from Greer. so has the ex-CIA Director, where Greer made much more of his 'briefing' than was actually the case. Many of the people Greer claims as credible aren't, particularly. Wendelle Stevens is a good example. I'm not saying every witness and accomplice of Greer is not credible, only that this is another example of the well-known tendancy for the Greer folks to exaggerate their accomplishments.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Not necessarily so. 4 dissatisfied attendees have been found but not one satisfied attendee has come forward. (We have to exclude Lalancette due to the fact that he is an official Greerian agent with an agenda to groom the unwary.)

Even so, we await his no-doubt glowing report here on ATS via his alter ego ETdisclosure.

Lalancette says on his own blog that "The Montreal training reached the expectations and beyond."

Wow, things must have been really crazy! The stated expectations of the CSETI training are direct contact with extraterrestrials. This clearly happened if the expectations were surpassed! I'm guessing that the "and beyond" bit means all the Ambassadors went on board a space ship and had a jolly good flight to the moon or somewhere.

Hope the old shoe-box camera was functioning properly.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

[Fine, even if membership stayed at 1000, which I doubt - you guys have only found evidence of 3 or 4 who reported poor results from the training.

Remember Mr "show me just one" ch3amby? He went very quiet after he was shown more than 'just one' person who was not satisfied with Leader Greer's vector parties.

How do you know that there have been 1000 people (or more or less) attend the vector parties? Do you have exact figures and inside access to Cult Greer?

While you're allowing yourself to speculate, I might as well give it a go too. I speculate that perhaps 900 people were ashamed at themselves that they got sucked in to spending the cash and won't report it out of fear of ridicule.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Many of the people involved with CSETI/TDP are educated, high-profile, credible people - pilots, engineers, miltary/intelligence, lawyers, doctors, professors etc.

Again, you must have inside knowledge to secret Cult Greer files to know the professional occupations of these people? If not, then you are speculating, which seems to be a favourite past-time of your's.

I'll speculate that many of the people involved with Cult Greer's vector parties are deluded people, cashed-up and willing to pay to believe. They've been duped by the lies and false promises and hopefully, after their nights out in the field studying insects and birds, they'll realise that Cult Greer is about as stable and honest as a pyramid marketing scheme.

I don't feel sorry for those people, however, I am not totally dispassionate to them. I hope that after the expenditure was proven fruitless, that some of them chalk up the experience as a lesson in life - never trust a fraud.

How many of those 'credible' people went out at night on the vector parties and backed up Leader Greer's claims?

Credible witnesses telling THIER OWN story does not lend any support to Leader Greer lecturing his brand of fiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, this was definitively worth it

I had a great weekend and I do hope you guys find the light and understand the concept of universal consciousness and unity.

You do not need Steven Greer to research this, but he does have a very articulated way to make us understand.

I was happy to hear that, once we are done, we can repeat this by ourselves. There is no link between the ambassadors and CSETI after this. We are on our own.

Most of the visible stuff happened at high altitude, but 2 members have some great footage that I hope we will see on the NET at some point. Other events were just in consciousness, which is probably the most bizarre and unusual aspect for me.

I understand that this will most likely satisfy the readers of these forums. I cannot remove the barriers you have set yourselves behind.

One last thing. Things are really not what you would expect to be regarding ET. The solid 3D realm you live in, is just the tip of the iceberg.

ETD.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
I understand that this will most likely satisfy the readers of these forums.

Oh, you're quite right, I'm sure. Most of the readers of this forum will be quite satisfied. Glad you had a good time, ET. I wonder what the chances are of getting MrDstrbr a scholarship for next time, so he can have a good time, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
I was happy to hear that, once we are done, we can repeat this by ourselves. There is no link between the ambassadors and CSETI after this. We are on our own.

Well, of course there wouldn't be a link and of course you are on your own. After you have handed over your money, it's a big thanks-very-much from Cult Greer - now off you go. Cult Greer knows that it will not be able to help you vector in UFOs at all, in any way, shape or form, so once you leave, you are on your own. Minus your money, of course.

Most of the visible stuff happened at high altitude, but 2 members have some great footage that I hope we will see on the NET at some point. Other events were just in consciousness, which is probably the most bizarre and unusual aspect for me.

Most of it? Right. So exactly how much of the visible stuff happened at all? Tell us about the visible stuff that was not at high altitude.

So, more alleged footage, from only TWO people, that we're never going to see - why is that not surprising? Why would only TWO people at the whole vector party have taken cameras capable of getting the footage? You're all promised to meet ET, yet only two of you manage to capture 'high altitude visible stuff' on camera? Ok... sure. I'll wash that down with the Kool Aid.

It's very convenient that the rest of it all happened in the concscious self. That way, you never have to even try and prove what you claim. Great. Another weekend Cult Greer vector party that further swelled his coffers without a shred of proof or evidence.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join