It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Introducing Justin Oldham

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm a little surprised to have gotten u2's about this on a saturday. I'm glad that you guys and gals like the idea of a week in review. I want to stress that I'm not trying to compete wit hteh ATS Mix, I'm just trying to do something that people are asking for. I don't see this projectas a competition with any other ATS membes or projects. A great deal ofwhat I personally think of as "important news" gets talked about on ATS. When something goes unnoticed, I'll mention it. I'n not interested in bashing the other guy's point of view. I'll tell you what I think but I will make it clear that its my opinion.

I know that some of you want production value, but I need to stay low key and not rock the boat as little as possible. It'll just me talking to you. Working from an outline makes it possible to say a lot in just ten mintues. I myself am on dial up so I know the importance of keeping that file size small. Honestly, I don't have enoug htime in my day to do mor than make notes, print a few things, and keep it all in a folder for the end of the week. Even so, I'm glad that hte response has been solid and I look forward to doing more. I'll keep posting other things in this thread, so don't lose track of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey man, i like your posts and i would love to here your Podcast, but its not coming through loud enough, i can hear mabye 20% of the audio My pc is at full blast...

So i will try to listen to you on another PC...

------

Listened to your lastest posting and the sound quailty is far better then earlier posting. Great job on the podcast.

[edit on 8/13/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm using an omni directiona microphone that has some very impressive sensitivity. Amazing, in spite of he fact that its so cheap. From what I hear, not all speaker systems are alike. The power-boosted monsters I have are older than dirt, but they out out he most amazing sound. I like to use them to play classical music on CD while I write. When its necessary to get my heart moving, a bit of old school metal will be just what the doctor ordered...with head phones, of course.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Okay Justin.....

It's time for the Rabbit Meister to give you my take. You are light years TODAY from the very first time I heard you. You have taken to PodCasting like a fish takes to water.

I am very proud of you and your accomplishments...... and therefore, bestow the ranking which I give out very little......

4 Rabbits Up!

Dave

P.S. The site prohibits me from posting the "4 Rabbits Up!" official logo..... but you can go see it on my photo page at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Photo Only (WARNING - EXPLICIT) www.podomatic.com...

[edit on 8/14/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow. What else can I say? Wow. That's high praise, indeed. I've had a lot of very good things happen to me lately, and this would be just one more of them.

For those who want to know, you should expect to see a lot of...professional growth...from me over the next six months. A lot of people in high places have recently 'discovered' me and that's about all I can say. 2007 has been a fan-tastic year for me. Make a note to Google me in March of 2008 and you WILL be amazed. After that...please, go and wash your hands.

My association with ATS (20 months and counting) has been a transforming experience. High priase from "The Rabbit" confirms that in spades.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 12)

Who is Karl Rove and what is a "gunslinger?" These,and otehr qeustions are probed without fear. Haven't you ever wanted to know what a paid political strategist really does? Keep the lights on, and have a listen.

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_2517.mp3
size: 1172k
feed:

The resignation of Karl Rove has left many wondering what plots and schemes he may be working on NOW. Is this guy really some kind of political genius, or is he just lucky?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hello folks. I still have no news to report on the reasons for my podcast problems. I suspect that each ATS member who uploads is given a max quota of 24 megs. If that does turn out to be the case, I've hit my quota. That could be the reason why I can't upload new material.

UPDATE: According to SkepticOverlord, the problem is most likely an upload limit that is being enforced by my ISP. For the moment, it looks like my podcasting is at a standstill.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 13)

September 1st of 2007. After a long and mysterious absence, I'm back!

length: 10:15
file: atscpod_2558.mp3
size: 1189k
feed:

As you know, I've been unable to make a podcast upload for the better part of three weeks. It looks like I resolved the problem by doing the following:

1. Checked for Windowxp updates, and installed what I did not have.

2. Optimized hard drives and programs.

3. Uninstalling my Audacity software and all of its components.

4. Reinstalling Audacity with all of its components. NOTE: the LAME device I installed is new-er than the old one I had.

I received this advice from my local ISP when I called to ask them about upload limits. I wanted to make sure this 'solution' was posted here for all of my fellow ATS members who are on dial up like me.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i know this is off topic, and i mean this in a good way.

but man justin looks just like peter griffin!

thats my favorite cartoon superhero

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I see. In the very relevant words of Jessica Rabbit, "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 14)

Whre have I been? What have I been doing?

length: 09:56
file: atscpod_2725.mp3
size: 1161k
feed:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin Oldham

Justin, great to hear you back on air at ATS and I will certainly look forward to your comments on the US presidential elections.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 15)

There's a new wrinkle in the 1976 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) that all good conspiracy researchers should know about.

length: 09:56
file: atscpod_2727.mp3
size: 1165k
feed:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 16)

An update. Conspiracy potentials for the 2008 Presidential races, and some things I have recently learned by doing.

length: 09:59
file: atscpod_2777.mp3
size: 9359k
feed:

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Okay, now THIS is absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing, but I just gotta point this out to somebody.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 17)

The Hidden Politics of Economic Decline.

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_2809.mp3
size: 1173k
feed:

I've started a discussion thread HERE, if you want have your say.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 18)

Should the Federal Government grant legal immunity to the U.S. Telecommunications industry, if companies like AT andT help Uncle Sam to spy on you?

length: 09:41
file: atscpod_2815.mp3
size: 1135k
feed:

There's a Discussion thread to go along with this podcast, if you're interested.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey Justin! Great to have you back with us here good sir! I will be taking some time later to hear what you have put out for us here!

This will be for another post, but hope you have been well. And school is going as planned!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello z-man. Unfortunately, school did not happen. On the plus side, I have had success in other areas. My new web site is (finally) and running, and I'm going to be making waves in the literary work (again) some time in June. I never slow down. I never stop. I plan to do more podcasting in the future. If you like what you hear, click on the forum links and jump in. Tell your friends, and we'll see what happens next.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 19)

Economic Decline - Reply

length: 06:48
file: atscpod_2824.mp3
size: 6383k
feed:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>