posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:02 PM
Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 13)
September 1st of 2007. After a long and mysterious absence, I'm back!
status: live (at time of posting)
As you know, I've been unable to make a podcast upload for the better part of three weeks. It looks like I resolved the problem by doing the
1. Checked for Windowxp updates, and installed what I did not have.
2. Optimized hard drives and programs.
3. Uninstalling my Audacity software and all of its components.
4. Reinstalling Audacity with all of its components. NOTE: the LAME device I installed is new-er than the old one I had.
I received this advice from my local ISP when I called to ask them about upload limits. I wanted to make sure this 'solution' was posted here for
all of my fellow ATS members who are on dial up like me.
[edit on 1-9-2007 by Justin Oldham]