It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians Rioting over fuel rationing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I keep telling people we don't need to threaten Iran, or back political groups outside the country, it will just backfire; they will pull the house of cards down themselves, its just a matter of time.

Exactly, let the people find with the will find the way.

Our nation already try to meddle in Iran during the Shah and what it did for us?

It help build the system of government that is ruling Iran today.

The riots could be the behinging of a change a change that should come from the people.

I predict a lot of pressure coming from the Religious power in Iran to change the It's leadership.

But while people in this boards blame all on the leadership people do not understand that is the Religious power the one that rules Iran.

If Ahmadinejad steps down we can have somebody worst as long as is backed by the religious power.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry Bodrul, but I can't understand how you come to your conclusions ?

I'll leave out the Jihadist stuff. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It's actually a bad thing for the Iranian regime that the current US president is weak and cannot feasibly do anything militarily against Iran right now. The popular support for the Iranian regime has been weak for several years now. The Iranian regime needs conflict with the US, Israel, or some other country to get the Iranian people to rally behind it. Since no real nation threatening crisis has exised between Iran and the USA or any other country, the people of Iran are not rallying around their leadership. At this point, is is likely a coup could occur in Iran.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Sorry Bodrul, but I can't understand how you come to your conclusions ?

I'll leave out the Jihadist stuff. Sorry.

i am No Big fan of israel i will admit that

i get my views from what i see on TV and history
and the actions each contry has taken.

<< 1   >>

join