It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid of secret societies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
Why Illuminati organised in this way? No explanation.

And why the DPRK pics?

It was said so many times already, if someone posts a picture or diagram of something it doesn't mean we want you to believe it is a fact, but just to consider this theory. You can find a lot of info on this board and internet and some of it just can't be ignored.

You like to refer to scientific models to prove or disprove something, but don't forget in science too some of the greatest inventions occurred when someone refused to ignore what others considered irrelevant. And then some of the models were updated.

Yes, it can lead people to a labyrinth of illusions, especially those who are religious, but still info is info and with some logic we can get clues and weed out bad info. Depends on what you want really. It seems to me you just want to conclude as fast as possible all this is rubbish, well you can do that, but don't expect me to agree with you or to spend hours trying to convince you -- it won't happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It seems to me you just want to conclude as fast as possible all this is rubbish, well you can do that, but don't expect me to agree with you or to spend hours trying to convince you -- it won't happen.

No, I came to the conclusion that Illuminati propaganda is rubbish through many years of study.

At first, I was also confused by illuminati propaganda.

But after I learned and used the historical analytical method to analyse Illuminati propaganda, everything became clear.

All illuminati propaganda is based on bullocks.

This is quite clear.

Use the historical analytical method and you will also be clear.

If you do not use the historical analytical method, you will not be clear.

Historical analytical method: The key to finishing off Illuminati propaganda

academic.bowdoin.edu...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yes i know about your analysis method, it's very good. Well, you are right to some degree, a lot of info you find on sites is pure propaganda done by Christian and Muslim groups in order to scare people away from accepting global unity and cooperation. But at same time there are secret societies involved in politics.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
But at same time there are secret societies involved in politics.

This may be true but it in no way guarantees them success. Take the example of the Thule society. Indeed it is proven that the Thules assisted Hitler in gaining power, but none of the links you provide explain that key Thulists were either forced into exile or crummy admin jobs or killed off in the Night of the Long Knives, as Gregor Strasser was. So like many other organisations they too were used and abused. Nothing is ever black and white.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
sb2012, I offer you a choice.

Link no.1 leads you to the historical analytical method. If you successfully learn and apply the techniques in that link, everything will become clear.

Link no.2 leads you back to the world of Illuminati propaganda. You will believe in whatever you want to believe about illuminati.

The choice is up to you.

I can only show you the door.

You will have to walk through that door by yourself.

(1) academic.bowdoin.edu...

(2) www.metatech.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
KilgoreTrout made the claim that it is proven that the Thules assisted Hitler in gaining power.

We will use the historical analytical method to see whether this claim is accurate.

First, we have already identified the thesis, the argument.

The thesis is that "Thules assisted Hitler in gaining power".

Very good.

But we must clarify something.

KilgoreTrout, what is the "Thules"?

And also in what way did the "thules" assist Hitler "to power"?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

sb2012, I offer you a choice.

Link no.1 leads you to the historical analytical method. If you successfully learn and apply the techniques in that link, everything will become clear.

Link no.2 leads you back to the world of Illuminati propaganda. You will believe in whatever you want to believe about illuminati.

The choice is up to you.

I can only show you the door.

You will have to walk through that door by yourself.

(1) academic.bowdoin.edu...

(2) www.metatech.org...

First, students must find a historical problem worth addressing. This is done most often by reading and comparing secondary history sources, such as monographs and journal articles. Simply finding relevant secondary materials requires its own particular set of skills in using the library: searching catalogs, accessing on-line databases, using interlibrary loan, and even knowing how to pose questions to reference librarians. Reading these sources, determining their arguments, and putting them in conversation with each other constitute another broad set of skills which are enormously difficult to master.

Your method is actually worthless without information, so what are you asking us now is to consider using a method based on a lack of information, yet method requires it. Secret societies don't publish info so your method will always prove secret societies are fake. You are in a fact victim of the method which should prevent people being victims of disinformation.

As i said for 20 times already, you need information in order to evaluate anything, in order to get clues and weed out irrelevant info. Using any method which processes information, without adequate information, is pointless.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Secret societies don't publish info...

This is absolutely true, and more evidence that freemasonry is not a secret society.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The thesis is that "Thules assisted Hitler in gaining power".

Very good.

But we must clarify something.

KilgoreTrout, what is the "Thules"?

And also in what way did the "thules" assist Hitler "to power"?

Ummm....long answer or short.

I can only cite secondary sources - the hard work having already been done for me in this particular area. Goodrick-Clarke examined the memberships lists and minutes of the meetings (again another example of a so-called 'secret society') for his book 'The Occult roots of Nazism'. Other sources give memberships details, Feder, Strasser etc. Again not very secret as documentation exists on the groups and the individuals involved.

According to Goodrick-Clarke, Hess, Rosenberg and Eckart were not members just visitors at the time of the Bavarian uprising. It is also well documented that the Thulist membership was made up of minor nobility and businessmen, with a strong leaning towards anti-semitism, the occultism was secondary, if not tertiary.

They were themselves absorbed by the NSDAP and provided financial support. More important they spread the word that Hitler was the man for them and campaigned on his behalf.

Unfortunately for the Thulists, they were also anti-capitalist in their anti-semitism. When the Nazis gained much more powerful 'globalist' support the Thulists became a liability and they were cast aside having served their purpose.

In short the Thules were a collection of like-minded individuals who willingly supported Hitler because they thought that he shared their ideals and would best represent them.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm curious:
In the Pyramidal-Uber-Control-Structure-Thing No#1 it mentions a group simply known as 'the Seven', who are apparently higher than the 'Nine Unknown Men'.

I have a rough idea who the latter group are, but what/who are the 'Seven'?

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
No idea, maybe those who are in charge of bigger groups like Council of 300 and similar. According to this page power structure looks like this:

Maybe it's a bit off for some groups since they are not all equal in power, but i agree about Vatican/Jesuits. They always had most power, so why abandon it now just for some corporate elite? Bankers and merchants were always beneath the church.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
SB2012- you sure do you purty in that pic of yours.

Maybe we can go grab a coffee and talk about the Illuminati or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Maybe it's a bit off for some groups since they are not all equal in power, but i agree about Vatican/Jesuits. They always had most power, so why abandon it now just for some corporate elite?

Because they didn't have a choice.

The Enlightenment, along with the Reformation, succeeded in stripping the Church of practically all of its temporal power. The Church didn't give up without a fight, but eventually lost that fight.

Now, obviously, the Church still has some power, but is only a shadow of its former self.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wake up, Church never lost any power. Sure, there are powerful groups who can do fine on their own, but Church has big influence on them. One example, a lot of Eastern European ex-commie countries now have Church running some of the biggest companies, not directly but by investing and shareholding. But this is just a drop in the sea.

I would say, when you can reach 2 billion of people with religion and when you control immense wealth by banking and corporations, yes, that's power. Also they have enormous political influence.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I agree with SOME levels on this pyramid but it's total hockey to say that OTO and the Order of the Trapezium or whatever they call it are of any significance whatsover. There's a lot of information about both orders online, and as far as I can tell, they are merely scams concocted by drug-addled and sex-addicted minds.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If i were guessing i would think in todays world because so much is exposed of the Illuminati that the pyramid dosn't go excalty like that nowadays, but they use point a to point f and just skip a few phases because the old process would take two many steps....

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

...5. The Palladium...

...I am not sure if this is accurate...

I can't believe I missed this first time around, but #5 is a complete hoax. The Palladium never existed so how could it possibly hold a specific slot in an real hierarchy. I think someone just made this list up

Taxil, in his writings, created a fictitious devil-worshiping society that he claimed existed within the ranks of the Higher Degrees that he called Palladium.
(source)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can't believe I missed this first time around, but #5 is a complete hoax. The Palladium never existed so how could it possibly hold a specific slot in an real hierarchy. I think someone just made this list up.

Of course it is made up. All Illuminati propaganda is made up.

Quite sloppily done this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I can't believe I missed this first time around, but #5 is a complete hoax. The Palladium never existed so how could it possibly hold a specific slot in an real hierarchy. I think someone just made this list up.

Of course it is made up. All Illuminati propaganda is made up.

Quite sloppily done this one.

"Never existed, folks! Nothing to see here..."

Quit reading off the script, guys.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
"Never existed, folks! Nothing to see here..."

Quit reading off the script, guys.

If you have any information about the actual existence of Palladium please illuminate me.

However you won't, because there isn't any. Quite frankly I don't care if you believe in a flat earth, the tooth fairy or the boogie-man, that's your business, but in the spirit of 'denying ignorance' please don't try to belittle those who are pointing out factual errors. Palladium was an invention of an anti-catholic, who himself admitted he made it all up.

If you want to be serious about discovering the truth about secret societies, you need to be a little more critical of obvious nonsense, rather than just believing stuff just because someone chose to post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join