It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid of secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

1. T.G.A.O.T.U. Ain Soph Aur ( The Great Architect of the Universe )
2. The "Seven"
3. The 9 "Unknown Men"
4. The "Illuminati"
5. The Palladium
6. Ordo Templi Orientis ( O.T.O. )
7. Ancient & Primitive Rite ( 97 Degrees )
8. The Order of the Trapezoid
9. Supreme Council of Grand Sovereign Inspectors General
10. Grand Sovereign Inspectors General - 33rd Degree
11. (The Shrine) "Ancient Arabic Order, Nobles of the Mystic Shrine"
12. Scottish or York Rite Masonry
13. Blue Lodge Masonry

I am not sure if this is accurate, but it makes some sense. Maybe they missed Jesuits. Also i am surprised to see there are 97 (or even more?) degrees in masonry. OTO - Synopsis of Degrees

[edit on 27-6-2007 by sb2012]

Cug

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012

8. The Order of the Trapezoid

How did the The Order of the Trapezoid make the list?????
Err what do we do with the satanists boss? just stick them somewhere in the middle.

I am not sure if this is accurate, but it makes some sense.

Could you explain how this makes sense?

Also i am surprised to see there are over 97 or even more degrees in masonry.

That would be the 95*/97* of the Memphis and Mizraim Rites of Masonry. I believe the 97* is the Mizraim. But both rites are not "official" masonic bodies. (they are also where some of the O.T.O.'s masonic history comes from)

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

How did the The Order of the Trapezoid make the list?????

I don't know, but LaVey would be turning cartwheels in his grave if he knew that his Trapezoid Order was listed as subservient to O.T.O.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Blessings,

This is absolutely hilarious that this is still surfing around. Almost as hilarious as that book The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines by Fritz Springmeier. Most of these things are created by people who in no way have ties to these groups. Just ways to make money and be converted to their views about "anti-Christian" groups, and their fatalistic beliefs in the NWO/Luciferian agenda.

Thanks for the laughs, needed it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I know info may not be accurate but sadly they are pretty much the only source of information. Sometimes you can get something useful after you weed out all the NWO-Satan scare.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by sb2012]

Cug

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I know info may not be accurate but sadly they are pretty much the only source of information. Sometimes you can get something useful after you weed out all the NWO-Satan scare.

How is it is useful? not to mention the two diagrams you posted basically say two diffrent things.

In the last one the VII* of the O.T.O. is equal to the Counsel of Foreign Relations?

Anyway what have you learned from them?

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, they say different things as do most of the internet pages, but now and then you learn something useful and see what could be true and what is just nonsense. It would be nice to have clear and honest info on subject, but that's almost impossible to expect, so we need to follow the clues or whatever to get bigger picture.

No worries, i am not one of those who see Satan everywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That looks like its supposed to be a 3-d pyramid, let's see the other side...

But for real, if any of this is real, looks like i got a long way to go on my path to world domination

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Blessings,

Wow, with this second diagram, I am pretty high up there as I am a 3rd Degree Witch, and a VOTED IN High Priest of a Coven I am a part of. As for demon summonings....the closest thing I have been able to go with that is using A.O. Spare's Sigil Magick...*chuckles*

Ordinations for First Degree Witch are opening in the Illuminated Coven of Blacksmiths, line up and make sure to give the Tithe of 10 percent of your families money, blood and lives (sorry, couldn't help the twisted humor).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This dude's high up in the ladder? bahaha (please dont eat my dog)

www.trapezoid.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Blessings,

Dog doesn't taste too good, so no worries about that. And as for the rest of that post, no, I am not high up there, by their stupid chart. A Third Degree Witch I am, but I no of no Illuminati/NWO crap.

Just a bit of humor.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ya I meant the guy from the trapezoid club thing, he looks a bit um... startling hehe.

But since you're talkin, can you tell us about your philosophy of the occult? My impressions of witchcraft, mystery groups & the occult in general make me feel like it's all a bit dogmatic and self-centred. I thought the whole point was to escape that sort of doctrine?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Blessings,

As any dictionary can tell ya, the word "occult" means hidden. Now, this fact of being hidden, knowledge wise, isn't really hidden, especially now. What is truly hidden, in my view, is the Mysteries themselves. You can have millions of books published (as has happened in the last 20-30 years), and get the knowledge, but wthout EXPERIENCE, knowledge is nothing. Thus the Mystery Schools, Covens and the like.

It is really not dogmatic, but it is hard to Experience the Mysteries without someone to guide you into them. It is possible to find Enlightenment on your own, but lets just say it is a lot harder. That is the purpose of Covens and Groups. Not really for training, though many Covens and Groups train. In the end, these Groups are made up of individuals, with their own strengths and weaknesses.

You see, what makes things hidden is the fact that Wisdom is a multi-level Creature. For anyone who knows about the Wiccan Wheel of the Year, they see Agricultural and Seasonal teachings. Another is the Birth, Life and Death of the God. But there are other teachings inherent within that system.

The same thing is there in many other traditions of Occultism. It is not about Self-centered individuals, but the knowing that matters. There are people there that can help guide a fledgling to discover themself. At least, that is what is SUPPOSED to be happening. I admit, most people nowadays are wrapped up in Ego and use such things to extort people of their money and free will, it is sad but true.

Now concerning my philosophy of the Occult...we would have to get into a greater depth. For that, more indepth questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OK well my own philosophy on the occult starts with early humans, before science as we know it, looking around at nature and up to the sky at day & night & were like WTF? I mean, what are you gonna think about the Sun & Moon et al if you don't know or understand what they actually are and how they relate to our cosmological system. You've gotta come up with something to tell the kids! So each newborn race came up with various systems around the world to not only explain elements of nature but also predict them as best possible, by studying patterns in seasons, star cycles etc. Without a high degree of literacy the best way to pass on this knowledge was via verbal allegory or parables and symbolic pictures, which as you grew older were explained more esoterically.

Integrated into this mysterious world of nature is the development of the human spiritual being throughout one's lifetime which modern western society pretty much ignores. We go out and get pissed on our 18th & 21st etc but really nothing compared to the rites of passage of yore, and imo this neglect of education in spiritual growth is largely to blame for the great emptiness in our materialistic societies.

The void has been filled with dime a dozen 'new age' regimes, each with their own Wizard of Oz, as you say wrapped in their own ego, self-gratifying 'pyramid', rather than truly enlightening people with lessons of liberty and compassion. Tbh I think such systems are antiquated and out-moded, and yet something is required to fill the void.

Consider the hectic pace of modern secular life, and how we have to deal with increasingly complex social systems and orders, especially as we've conquered the horizon and globalised our communications if not cultures. It's unfair to force people in highly urbanised environments to go through the same restricted pace of awareness as societies who relied on horse and carts.

So I'm essentially talking about democratising spiritual education and opening it up to the 'muggles', without the wholesale deception and subversion that we see today. For example, the universe is ultimately a grand illusion perceived by the mind and dictated by the senses. Science proves as much with quantum physics. Some esoteric groups see it as a spiritual nursery, others as a prison of souls. Why is that so hard to just spit out in simple language?

Imo it's time to cut to the chase and lay all spiritual wisdoms on the table so we can stop spiritually retarding. Put all the dogma and hokem pokem stuff on a shelf and make a more efficient education system for the soul. Yes experience is an important element, but I see no logical reason to wrap a few kernels of truth in pyramidical social schemes.

And I'm not saying destroy those orders who wish to continue in the old ways, Imo it's simply upto some of the more altruistic orders to bite the bullet and freely share the deal with the wider population. I suspect it also means coming clean on our corrupt systems of power and control, and dissolving traditional bases, restoring the balances between opposing forces like ego and eso. Let's face it, we dont have much time to set things straight.

And I'd add that I find ATS a great forum for such sharing, and it seems to be happening more and more. Bravo

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I agree and new age we are entering will be age of truth and revelations. Politics and economy as you know them today will be gone, along with churches, states, national borders, poverty, famine and working all day for someone. And that's just a part of changes. What i described are just fixes for our society, not new inventions and sciences.

Don't worry about occult being lost. When civilization recovers from upcoming storms occult sciences and spirituality will not only be revived but also analyzed and integrated in science, in a positive way. This happened few times before in human history, but not exactly in the same way.

Ok, now back to sb2012... Waaa? Who wrote that??

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Looking at the first diagram I was about to say hang on shouldn't the Great White Brotherhood be there? But I see in the fully 3D version later they have been accorded their due honor. Any chance we can see the other two sides of the pyramid? I imagine the Rosicrucians will be on there, along with the Golden Dawn, Nazis, Vril etc...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's the only diagram i got, i will try to find some more, i am sure others will like it. thule1 thule2 thule3

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why are the 'secret' societies organised in this way, the inventor of the pyramid
does not provide an explanation and expect us to blindly believe.

A load of bullocks.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Aha, one more pyramid, this time about Illuminati:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why Illuminati organised in this way? No explanation.

And why the DPRK pics?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join