It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the world that we know may come to an end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Between myself and my associates, we have a lot of experience interacting with various groups. We've talked to shamans, magicians, witch doctors, you name that spooky title, and we've talked to them. There seems to be an agreement between all of these groups.

Something is going to happen.

From the buddhist sorceror we talked to "We are in a dark age, the Kali Yuga Period. This age is about to come to an end."

The shamans out west said "The earth is changing. It can no longer tolerate man's mistreatment of our brothers and sisters. It is preparing to punish it's children. A third big battle is coming."

This sort of pattern continued, whether we talked to magicians, tarot readers, qigong experts, mediums. Whenever I see this many different sources agreeing with a general theme, I begin to put some real consideration to it.

We have the mayan calendar which is actually more accurate than our own pointing at 2012.

The i-ching points at 2012.

Anyone who has seen the 2012 special on history channel can draw their own conclusions using the list of sources for prediction, something seems to be happening.

There's been quite a lot of talk about a polar shift lately. Global warming. Disclosure. As we discovered in another recent thread, a number of people of that awful gut feeling that something approaches.

All of the sources seem to point towards one thing. Something "different" is going to occur "soon." Whether it's bible prophecy you're listening to, or scientific talk of climate change, something is happening.

Now, I'm not saying it's the end of the world. All I am offering is that when I see relative agreement between many groups, I pay attention. There may be something to this.

If I'm wrong and -nothing- happens, so what? We'll just keep on living as we are doing now. No harm done. If something is coming, grab your umbrellas, you've had plenty of warning.

The one question I have is "How much of an impact can we make if something is going to happen?"

Or is it already too late?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know how much impact anyone or any group can make, in terms of real lasting change.

But I don't see that there is much else worth doing while we're here beyond becoming a better person and encouraging others to do so as well.

If we were all at peace with ourselves, we wouldn't constantly be looking for someone else to kick around, or seeking gratification in material things.

I think its too late to avoid the consequences of our treatment of the earth and the other beings on it. I doubt the world will end, but our position as the dominant species on the planet most likely will. The worldly world of egocentric humans will self-destruct, because its built on lies.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ep, you said it better then I ever could.

We have all heard this sometime in there life, "things usually get worst before they get better." Earth isn't going anywhere but the race is doing itself in and it seems it hasn't learned from past history. Everyone needs to look within themselves the answers are there and they need to work together to help one another (for nothing) and the badness will pass into the new beginning.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks observe, its nice to be heard, as you know.

I should add that I still have hope that humans can learn, even an epiphany the instant before death would benefit the soul in its evolution. At the same time I recognize the unlikelihood of this occurring, still a ghost of a chance is better than none.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This again falls into that category of awakening to a subtle force indicating change. Many people feel that something is changing, and most of us just don't know how to put it into words. I wanted to think it was just personal hubris that led me to believe that I live in interesting times, or end times, unfortunately, the more I learn the more evidence points in that direction. The only real question I'm struggling with is: "wouldn't it be more exciting to live in the end times and die in such a wonderful display of cosmic destruction?"

I recently ran across some interesting scientific discovery that our solar system is not from the Milkly Way, and the reason why is also a very good reason for the coming changes. If this is true, it certainly will be glorious!

www.tmgnow.com...
abc.net.au...
curezone.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Certainly I think Crusaderism for mass change as a cause is fairly lost. But everyone of us can do good, solid and valuable work on the human level.

It's also like the Gaia Hypothesis that the planet will take care of itself.

Almost every generation believes the end times were nigh, it's an effect of change and living on the wave.

new topics

top topics

join