It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting last night (June 26th 2007) in Montreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I witnessed something odd last night, June 26th 2007, in Montreal, Canada at around midnight (so technically it was the 27th).

I had just parked my car in front of my girlfriend's house after we saw a movie and I was walking her to the door when I glanced up at the moon and something caught me eye.

It was a cloud, except it didn't really look like a cloud. There were other clouds in the sky but this was slightly lighter in colour and more defined (the other clouds were sort of hazy and frayed at the end). I think the moonlight is why I was able to see the object so well. It was shaped like 2 ovals, one on top of the other but the bottom one was a bit more forward.

It was moving, accross the sky, quite fast. Yeah, I know, clouds move all the time because of wind, but it was NOT windy last night, and the other clouds all around this one were not moving with it. It was quite bizarre indeed and even my girlfriend, who is the biggest skeptic of all, was a little freaked out.

So what do you guys think? Something or nothing? I can clarify if there are any questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Crazy. I live in Montreal but happened to be in Ottawa last night. Weird thing is, my brother and I actually went out to scan the sky for you-know-what. We didn't see anything though. Wish I'd been in Mtl!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think you may have seen some clouds. Clouds can do some weird stuff and just because it is not windy on the ground it can still be up that high.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So what do you guys think? Something or nothing?

I think the more important question is what do you think it was? Something or nothing? You also said it was moving pretty fast in relation to the other clouds in the sky. How fast was it going (twice the speed of the clouds? Three times the speed?)? Did you just watch it until it was out of sight?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm in Montreal too !

Damn I cannot believe I missed that !

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gray Fox
I think the more important question is what do you think it was? Something or nothing? You also said it was moving pretty fast in relation to the other clouds in the sky. How fast was it going (twice the speed of the clouds? Three times the speed?)? Did you just watch it until it was out of sight?

Honestly, I don't think it was a cloud. The other clouds in the sky were not moving at all, and this one was moving faster than an airplane moves across the sky. I watched it until it moved far away enough from the moon that it was no longer visible. It's almost like it went invisible after a while actually.

I saw this in the west island of Montreal, in DDO. I was looking up at the moon which was South or maybe South-West (relative to the island of Montreal, I'm using highway-40 as my East-West line).

[edit on 27-6-2007 by DazedDave]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It could be an aircraft with lights on traveling through mist or cloud.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Must be high altitude swamp gas.

top topics

join