It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostraven and Isaac drone man one and the same..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
October, thank you for being a gentleman, and you should get apologies from some here for being so rude to you.

October started a thread with his point of view for others to agree or dissagree and its turned into a hillbillyfest of rants and old-lady-like bickering.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Don't know about this.

Ghostravens Project Bluebeam style hoax and a recent discovery I made looking through Halo3 viral. This image:

It is a BEAM facility:

The Advanced Photon Source (APS) at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory provides this nation’s (in fact, this hemisphere’s) most brilliant x-ray beams for research in almost all scientific disciplines.

This image is connected to Halo 3's viral marketing campaign as you can see the Halo3 glyph if you look at the grounds layout. It is all connected and come back to our hoaxer Ghostraven.

[edit on 28/6/07 by October]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
October -

I agree that you are probably correct about Isaac and GR. But sometimes, man, I think your really reaching. I think you have already (within your first posts) provided enough evidence to support your claims.

I'm around Halo all freaking day. My wife is a halo 2 addict and I see all the "glyphs" and graphics and everything, everyday. As correct as I think you are (which is about 90%), however, I do think your reaching with the whole halo thing.

Just my .02.

- zeeon

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It is hard for me to see the need for a viral campaign for Halo 3 or the Transformers. I mean both will be blockbusters plain and simple. It seems like a waste of time, energy and money to create a campaign that will only reach a small number of people (C2C and ATS members). Maybe I am just naieve, or maybe I am thinking from a simple working man's perspective? Whatever the drones turn out to be I dont think they are related to either Halo or the Transformers.

To me a viral campaign would benefit a small budget or indie film much more than a major studio release. Something like the Blair Witch or Snakes on a Plane as examples.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You are right Zeeon i am really reaching, must be tired, think i'll just take a little step back and watch instead of clutching.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
First of all October, kudos for making the connection between these two writers, I was actually thinking the same exact thing myself as i read through Isaac's "leak." I don't think your stretching at all. The way they write is similar to say the least, coupled with the fact that they put emphasis on the same details (the complex not being a cliche military base being a very strong indicator)

The impression that I get from this guy is that probably like most hoaxers he always needs to be in control of the guessing game. In the FF Operation august thread GR began to lose control as soon as people began asking him the unscripted questions (as in questions which he did not have a planned answer to.) So, in the interest of maintaining his "credibility" and staying step ahead of peoples' suspicions, he dropped the act before he could be exposed, knowing happily that this would lead to more speculation.

GR's account got banned, but that IP was from a Library (confirmed by admin) that he was posting from. Now somebody who has put this much effort into a hoax, especially one where the writer is supposedly doing "Market Research", would obviously want to see the results of his efforts. SO, I think it is safe to assume that the hoaxer has an account on this site and is accessing it from his apartment/office/mom'sbasement and is reading all of this, which leads me to my next point. Keep in mind this is all speculation.

If October's guess is correct, and i think he is right on the money, and the Hoaxer is still monitoring this site, which we can be certain he is, this post would DEFIANTLY have peeked his interest.

This is what I think happened:
The hoaxer was browsing through ATS, reading all the commotion he caused when he noticed October’s thread. The fact that somebody figured out his “master hoax” stunned him to say the least. The fact that he was no longer in control of the guessing game was a very damaging blow to his inflated ego. This is where he makes his ultimate mistake. A good hoaxer would have let the thread alone, but he didn’t, his ego was too bruised. Instead of letting the thread die down on its own he jumped down the throat of the original poster, October. That’s right, im talking about you Pokey Oats. It was like you took October’s harmless speculation as a personal insult. Why so aggressive? Why did you have to bring it down to a personal level? Why the namecalling? Your reaction was that of a cat being backed into a corner and you just gave yourself away, at least to me. I must admit it was a fun ride while it lasted, but it pretty much ends here. Kinda hard to get off when your not 2 steps ahead of everybody isn’t it?

/speculation off

Oh btw, feel free to include this in your "market research"

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Meatclown]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It could be a project, completed by several players.

Example: Player's are in a group, each member has some above average intelligence and ego, all are trained in various things (CGI/Animation, Model Construction/Animatronics, CNC/CAM, etc). All of the members have been chosen because they can write some good stuff, some are better than others (GR over Isaac) that bring people in but they're all good in their own way.

The project starts on an exact date (Friday the something of this month I think was mentioned when people started posting items to sites and when sites came up), but after creating several projects (the GR one which was terminated accidentally, or maybe not, the Isaac one, and perhaps more to follow).

Each team member, although contributing to all the different works, goes off with their own part of the puzzle and to different sites, so they can't be lumped together (IP tracing etc).

IMO, if these things are part of some bigger operation, its very likely that its government related, and each is designed to test certain parts of disclosure, and the way information is disseminated between sites (to see if they give it to ats or LMH would they perhaps both share stories, how doe info spread, who seems to spread stories on the sites, best people on teh site that notice oddities or correlations), and ultimately, what the public might believe as TRUE and FALSE.

Once all the projects are run, the info is correlated and the REAL project begins. I think one thing they didn't think about, is perhaps the timing of this all. Sure things happen coincidentally all the time, but if we get more weirder and weirder stories all stemming from that Friday in the coming weeks, we should be cautious..

GR was about people with little evidence. Isaac et al is about creating paperwork (minorly) and graphics/photos (mostly). If I'd have to guess, the next will be about something unpleasant, while one would be probably beneficial, and so on.

Watch the skys... If only to see there isn't anything there!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've already debunked the drones just on basic logic. I went over it in the more drone pic thread. but the whole writing is a form of programming thing sort of sold him out. what happens when the writing on the drones gets nicked or the paint gets scratched. does the whole drone get de-programmed? That would follow if what he said about ther "language" is correct. Infact programming anything using a method like that would actually be very unfitting of an advanced alien race. The idea would get shot down during the what if stage back at the R&D lab on alpha centauri or whatever.

I agree with October. there are way too many correlations between the two guys GR and "Issac." I'm not sure if they are one and the same guy. Could be a team of nerdy hoaxers getting together in "chads" mamas basement.

Either way I know one thing. These drones weather they exist purely in the 2D realm or in real life in the 3D one aren't extra terrestrial. which is a good thing. know why.

It's illegal to come into contact or interact with any extra terrestrial technology. I've been wanting to bash the crap out of these drones with an aluminum baseball bat for some time now. Now that I know there is no law against wrecking the things if they hover or wander into my backyard I'm going out onto the hunt.

ALso in regards to the Halo thing. In retrospect I notice that the technology doesn't look much like the sentinel crafts....but isn't the whole Halo story really about the Halo it's self and the mysterious race that invented the Halo? The race loved ring like things hence the halo. . . so maybe it's a viral thing related to the race that invented the Halo coming back to this sector of the galaxy and are interested in earth for some reason? I know nothing about the plot for Halo 3 and weather or not the ancients or whatever are goingt o be involved in the plot of the game.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey, I'm new to this forum... and was just stopping in to add my two cents after reading Issac's web page. Clearly, if he worked for a small organization (he said himself, he could be narrowed down to 1 in less than 50 people), he shouldn't be writing as much as he did. If everyday people can draw parallels between his writing and "someone else", I'm sure that someone in the government could determine who he was just by looking at his writing. Given how smart he claims to be, I doubt he would make this mistake if he really cared about not being caught (he clearly doesn't want to be caught, given all of the secrecy he's created). This alone would indicate that this is very likely an elaborate hoax.

There are flaws in this argument though, in that he could simply write in a different style that he typically would. This would probably be apparent to the reader though (you'd sense an awkwardness) and it just doesn't seem so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join