It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist - The Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve have in common?

I STRONGLY suggest everybody watches this fantastic documentary, because it is most illuminating in possibly everything seen there. Much things shall be clear after watching that.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That was one of the most amazing films/doucumentaries I have ever watched. It is put together brilliantly.

I'll be given the link out to everyone I know to try and get them to watch it too.

A lot of the subjects that are spoken about in the film are all over this forum but this film puts them all together in one nice bundle and explains them very clearly

Thanks for the link Souljah

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can buy or get this on DVD? I would really like to have a decent copy of this to share with friends and add to my collection. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No idea, so far this torrent should be best quality.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I watched this a few weeks ago on Google video. Part fact and part speculation, in my opinion but then again so are most belief systems. All in all, it is very well done and highly educational. People obviously are in an uproar and trying to "debunk" it. There is a lot of history in this film and I do recommend it to all with an open mind. As with any documentary nowadays, it has an agenda. But, also as with anything, we, all have free will to believe what we would to believe.

Just my $1.25

B

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
I watched this a few weeks ago on Google video. Part fact and part speculation, in my opinion but then again so are most belief systems.

Bobafett, what parts of the film do you believe are speculation?

I'll be downloading this film so I can go through it at my leisure and do research on their statements.

I've already started with the birthdates of Horus, Krishna etc... as they state that they was all born on the 25th Dec. So far I haven't found anything that confirms this apart from a few websites which don't seem "legit" if you get my meaning.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
As with any documentary nowadays, it has an agenda. But, also as with anything, we, all have free will to believe what we would to believe.

What kind of Agenda do you think it has?

Please do not say Anti-American!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I find documentary highly unpatriotic and anti-Christian. It was probably inspired by Satan himself, to make people think our latest Holy War in the Middle East is not needed or, listen to that, inhumane. How can they say something like that while we are bombing them with freedom??

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was joking. No worries, i am the Antichrist 100%.

EDIT: You see i even answered your post below in advance (check time).

[edit on 6-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
I find documentary highly unpatriotic and anti-Christian. It was probably inspired by Satan himself, to make people think our latest Holy War in the Middle East is not needed or, listen to that, inhumane. How can they say something like that while we are bombing them with freedom??

I truly hope you are joking here - but I have a feeling you are not. Anyway, what did you find so anti-Christian? The FACTS, that Christianity is based upon several pagan religions and cults of the Sun? Sorry mate, but the author of this documentary did not make this up, if you did not notice, Jesus is the SUN and nothing you say and write can deny that fact. I know - Truth HURTS - and Truth is sometimes like a blinding light when you look at it and the first reaction to blinding light, being pointed at your face is to close your eyes and to look away. That is exactly what you have done. Open your mind and try to accept it as it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
LoL.

No Souljah, I found nothing about the film to be anti-American. Unless I missed something?

B

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Fascinating video.

Part one was by far the most interesting for me - well researched and presented, and anything with a lead in by George Carlin on religion has my immediate approval.

Parts 2 and 3 yielded details into my already predisposed opinion.

Great find.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
I was joking. No worries, i am the Antichrist 100%.

EDIT: You see i even answered your post below in advance (check time).

Got me there Mate!

I guess I was mistaken then - forgive my arrogance in the post.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Actually i saw you post BEFORE i answered. Maybe i saw in the future or something Zeitgeist tries to deny, hehe.

It seems movie is totally free, check zeitgeistmovie.com. No DVD for sale.

I found this torrent with DVD: btmon - Zeitgeist DVD

Not sure why torrent site has DVD and main site is not selling it. They could make a lot of money with it, it's very popular.
EDIT (again!) ... DVD is just converted avi to DVD format. Not a real DVD, just a conversion:

An 686MB AVI file of the movie can be downloaded directly from Google here:

download avi

The AVI file was the source for this custom made DVD.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I enjoyed it enough to d/l. I plan to share it with anyone who desires the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
gave you a star and flagged ya...

this movie is very interesting... valid arguments throughout... that said the transitions seem a little off... If any knows the guy that made this, see if he has considered breaking the three parts into more thorough movies... I would love to see 1:30 to 2 hours on each part...

I am a 9/11 skeptic, and I don't understand where he is going with the 911 stuff, it seems like it just drops off and he says it happened that way... I would like to see more detail because he presents extremely valid arguments for the CT community.

anywho

Coven Out

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I watched all 3 parts on google video, and down loaded two of them. This really opened my eye even more. Make me sick to my stumac, sad to say but worlds gone to you know what I mean. I actually sent the link to my christian sister and told here to watch it and show her family. I too want a DVD of this I want to show every one I know this.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That was one of the most interesting documentaries i've ever watched.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Great documentary. I minored in comparative theology (out of curiosity and need for a second subject besides journalism, i'm a die hard atheist) and i can confirm that 90%+ of the info in the movie is, to the best of current knowledge, correct.
Every American school kid should have to watch this.

3GB DVD + Cover Torrent with far more seeds then avi torrent above.

[EDIT: Torrent added]
[EDIT2: Link fixed]

[edit on 10-7-2007 by casketizer]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah I stayed up till 5 Am this morning watching all 13 parts from google!
I give this
! Very well put together, and ties many of the subjects you find here on ATS together. Its well worth the time taken to hear this out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join