It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran To Ration Gasoline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Iran To Ration Gasoline

www.bloomberg.com

Iranians rioted in the streets of Tehran after the government imposed rationing of gasoline, which the country spends $5 billion a year to import.

Starting today, drivers will be allowed 100 liters, or about 26 gallons, of gasoline a month, Oil Minister Kazem Vaziri-Hamaneh said on state television. Taxis will get 800 liters. Lawmakers said earlier this month drivers would probably get five or six liters a day, 50 percent more than the program actually grants them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.timesonline.co.uk
www.reuters.com

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I found this to be interesting. Was not to sure what to think of it, Iran having the second or so largest energy reserves. It is because of the possible sanctions that they will be doing this. Which also means they have no intention to stop the nuke bomb program. Aside from that I don't know what else to make of the rationing.

www.bloomberg.com

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

I found this to be interesting. Was not to sure what to think of it, Iran having the second or so largest energy reserves. It is because of the possible sanctions that they will be doing this. Which also means they have no intention to stop the nuke bomb program. Aside from that I don't know what else to make of the rationing.

www.bloomberg.com

good for them, if thats the case they are insuring that they are ready for these sanctions

also show prrof Iran is making Nuclear bombs

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Existing news discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

join