It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping to conclusions with Benoit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So far the media hasn't said why the Chris Benoit story is being concidered a murder suicide. Right off the bat you're going to say look at the time of death and for God's sake the guy killed himself. Slow down and back up. Chris Benoit called in to say that he would miss a house show on Saturday. Because of family problems. One, I haven't heard what those problems were. Two, where did he call in from? Late Saturday he messages a fellow wrestler with two text messages. One says that the dogs are out. The other that the door is open. Maybe he wasn't at home when he called the WWE to say he was going to miss work. Maybe he had to travel for a day to even get home. Maybe he gets home, finds his German Shephards outside which is unusual and messages his friend to let him know something is amiss. Then he notices the door is open. Two things are now amiss. So he sends his friend another message as texting is quieter and he's worried something is really wrong. By this time both Nancy and their son are already dead. He walks in and discovers their dead bodies. His whole world collapses. He reads the Bible next to the corpse of his wife, then does the same next to his son. Then realizing his whole life is gone, he takes his life in despair. There is nothing that the media has reported to make anyone disbelieve this story. The media has done a piss poor job with this story from the beginning. They report them all dead as homocides. Then they change their story to suicide/double homocide. Then they decide it must be roid rage without even reporting that steroid therapy is common for people who go through major surgeries like disc fusions, which Benoit did. Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye. Maybe there isn't....

[edit on 27-6-2007 by yourrolemodel]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by yourrolemodel]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
All that is possible but come on...it was murder suicide, my heart goes out to that poor little boy.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Or maybe aliens did it or the free masons?!?

C'mon guy. Obviously you have a certain love/respect for Benoit and I can understand that but lets not stray into areas that are grandiose just so you can feel better abour your hero.

It bugged the hell out of me when Brad Delp took his own life. I had met him several times and it took a couple of days to swallow it all.

I'm sure that being a fan of Benoit makes it harder to believe that he did this to his family but all the evidence is there and youre going through some denial....which is normal and even healthy but facts are facts.

I for one experienced some inital shock and denial but now I am just pissed off that he killed an innocent woman and child.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Its a sad sad event yourrolemodel,

And really a hard pill to swallow, I wish it was not true at all, But I fear it is and that he did it,

1, he sent odd messages to other WWE star friends,
2, The relationship was very rocky according to inside sources,
3, Some of the WWE stars had voiced some concern that he may do *Something*

Seems it was not a major shock to some who knew him, He was a quiet man and kept himself to himself,

Its a shame that he has ended his legacy this way Is very sad indeed, Even sadder that a 7 year old child does not get to spend a life living,

I have a thread over on BTS about it and the details act from the news conference, Seems to be Steroid induced,

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thread starter the world is a tabloid newspaper. No one cares about the truth. The police will never understand why he did it, because of things like profiling etc... they jump to generalisations.

No body knows benoit more than benoit, and only he knows the true reason, what ever that may be.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the wife was cheating...he freaked....now its all over...IMO

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
people freak out and crack sometimes.
i know 22 years of being in that business has to take it's toll on you.

it happens.
i don't see how it can be denied that it was a murder/suicide though.

new topics

top topics

join