It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO types, shapes, sizes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm quite interested in just how many different types of UFO have actually been sited, by reasonably creditable witnesses. So many different reports come in all shapes and sizes, here's a few I can think of off the top of my head:

* Hovering Disc shaped with bright lights (From small to Huge).
* Small sphere like hovering craft (Maybe mistaken UAV or Drone?).
* Huge (sometimes miles big), Cigar shaped, bright-reflective silver/gold.
* Large, Dark, Triangular, Hovering, craft with a light on each end of the triangle and a fourth red sphere of light in the centre.
* Large, Rocket shaped object with bright tail

Personally, I think the Triangles are the most logical type, the fact so many were seen in Holland, the picture, and the fact Holland's military chased one and have radar recordings and pilot accounts.

A few questions to the board:
Can anyone think of any more types?
Does anyone have a theory on why so many different types of craft?
And why do so many people claim to see UFOs?

Thanks to all who post

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
hi!

www.nuforc.org...

enjoy...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Lol thanks mate, looks interesting

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Explain why you think triangles are the most logical type?
Why should they be round or cigar shaped?

Doesnt matter anyway nobody has ever shown 100% proof they seen one.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Explain why you think triangles are the most logical type?
Why should they be round or cigar shaped?

Doesnt matter anyway nobody has ever shown 100% proof they seen one.

Well I think a triangular shaped craft would suite better, if its an equilateral triangle, with three thruster points (the 3 lights on each corner) then its ability to move in any given direction is equal on all sides (if that makes sense lol.) Also the central light could be indicative of an Anti-gravity device (explaining its ability to hover in silence), my understanding is that if you were to place an 'anti-grav engine' it would be in the centre, to distribute the effect equally throughout the ship. I'd also assume the same would apply for artificial gravity.

I know that any technology a suppose 'visitor' used would far exceed our own, but I'm just trying to base the functions of a spacecraft on our Human understanding of physics, we're only a decade or so off fully working commercial anti-gravity ourselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ten years from anti-gravity? i'm not so sure on that on myself. There was once a russian scientist named 'Evgeny Podkletnov' and he published an article on something close to anti gravity, it basically said that if you build an object around a superconducter and a magnet it could shield it from gravity, nothing every seemed to come from it though. As for the shapes of UFO's i don't think the shape will matter too much if you have an antigravity device of some sort then i don't think the craft would have to be any particulaar shape, in theory it could move back on for at any axis at just about any speed.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi Smugallo,

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. I recently saw an experiement that what involving:

a magnet and a superconductor. the superconductor was poured liquid nitrogen to bring its temp well below 0. guess what: the superconductor what hoovering and was silent...

just imagine superconductors that could be used at normal temperature: almost no heat waste, 100% energy. now we know we can hoover: let's try to make the spaceship move

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
hehe great, sounds intruiging, any links for any articles on that or videos anything, always thought this kinda tech was well far off.

top topics

join