It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Fox News UFO video: STS-117(Atlantis).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Heck! There are so many purported STS-117 UFO vids floating around on ATS, but I could'nt find this one. So here it is...

This vid is pretty revealing. At 00:56-01:40, 3 objects are seen, pulsating, changing direction, then Nasa shuttle program manager saying:

"Over the years we have chased many, many, many of these things" and always finding that they didnt post us any answer." PAY CLOSE ATTENTION AT 2:00 and 2:30. "ASK THE QUESTION, ASK THE QUESTION" "NO" and then the woman in the background appears to be laughing!

At 2:30 she says "WHAT COULD THESE THINGS POSSIBLY BE, I MEAN, ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE WRITING AND SAYING" then the other guy comes and goes "SATTELITES!" She acts surprised: "SATTELITES? COULD THEY BE SATTELITES?". The chick again is asking questions: "But I don’t recall seeing this in recent missions, is this just something that happens frequently and is not reported". The NASA astronaut says, "occasionally, on my second mission one of these floated by", and he holds up a little tiny wrench...This is beyond ridiculous

Space debris? OK, but then all those pieces should have been moving together at the same orbital speed. But they're not.

Check out the pulsating object at the beginning of the vid. Looks the same as those objects in the famous ‘Tether’ incident!

Cheers!

[edit on 27-6-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That vid was posted here on ATS earlier in the month. And you're right
Mike, that Astronaut holding up the little allen wrench and stating that
the UFO's were probably wrenches that floated away from the shuttle
was a rediculous explaination.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It seems, like before the whole interview took place before the cameras where rolling. That male reporter was making jokes about ufo's.
Just a hunch

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
that Astronaut holding up the little allen wrench and stating that

Totally agree with you, evan if a wrench had floated away from the shuttle it would have burnt up in the atmosphere after a while.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Thats kinda scary, 12000 pieces of junk up there probably 50% orbiting in the wrong direction. Just a matter of time before somebody gets hit with something.
That will not be good.

Some 9,000 objects larger than 10 centimetres orbiting Earth have been catalogued to date. There are another 200,000 or so between 1 and 10 centimetres, and more than 35 million sub-centimetre objects. You might think such small objects are insignificant.However, because they are travelling at such high speeds, even small debris objects can cause major damage to a satellite or manned spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Astronaut holding up the little allen wrench and stating that
was a rediculous explaination.

Could not agree more
If it was one of theyr wrenches floating away from the shuttle they would not say "probably" because I have seen these guys in action on NASATV. They count all theyr tools several times when theyr outside working.. Heck they even count stuff inside and they do it all the time just to make sure everything is in place where it should be.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Darn! It's high time NASA stopped lying through their teeth and came out with a valid explanation that those are friggin' UFOs and that they exist!!

Here's to mud in NASA's eye!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm just glad that they are talking about it on MSM and not being wise-guys while doing it (well .. not too wise-guy) . FOX has been doing it a bunch lately. Ever since the Chicago O'Hare sighting it seems.

top topics

join