It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have aliens solved the geometric progression of overpopulation on their homeworlds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
IMO we could be travelling to distant stars by now if there weren't for a group of powerfull people (they call themselves 'elite') which stopped progress 100 years ago by destroying and confiscating Teslas work and made distraction (through media which they own of course) with Einstein's Theory of relativity (I call it a relativity trap - sounds nice but as you will read below even Tesla saw errors in it)...

en.wikibooks.org...

Tesla, concerning Albert Einstein's Theory of relativity|relativity theory, stated that '...the relativity theory, by the way, is much older than its present proponents. It was advanced over 200 years ago by my illustrious countryman Boskovic, the great philospher, who, not withstanding other and multifold obligations, wrote a thousand volumes of excellent literature on a vast variety of subjects. Boskovic dealt with relativity, including the so-called time-space continuum...', (1936 unpublished interview, quoted in Anderson, L, ed. Nikola Tesla: Lecture Before the New York Academy of Sciences: The Streams of Lenard and Roentgen and Novel Apparatus for Their Production, 6 April 1897, reconstructed 1994).

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, '...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king...., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists...', (New York Times, 11 July 1935, p23, c.8).

I can only ask you here how much Tesla contributed to the progress of technology and how much did Einstein?

selfishness is the reason why this civilization is in crisis of overpopulation and pollution, nothing else...

and every alien civilization which concentrated their efforts on travel (not on selfish war profeteering) could easily resolve problems that the geometric progression of overpopulation create...

The Universe is huge and there is enough place for everyone...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
just this morning, Sat the 30th, i read a factoid in another news
index site that: [i paraphrase here...]
the world's population is increasing with 6 births every second
and only 3 are dieing every second...
that's a net gain of 3 humans every second,
you do the math of seconds in a day, year, decade & extrapolate
where we're headed.

i reckon this figure +6 -3 = +3
brings into account that the 6 births each second has all babies surviving
and the 3 deaths each second includes all the African genocides & suffering

~~i might suggest that these hypothetical Alien species might just not
think of an enormous population as a problem...
their pattern of living might not need/desire 'space', they may well be like the ants & bees of this world...
compartmentalized & regulated like the Sci-Fi 'Borg'

They might not require protein & meat/flesh like humans do, they might injest rocks or minerals like plants do...
'Alien' does not just mean non-local

thanks

[edit on 30-6-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yes I will study teslas work, you know I heard of a rumor a few years ago that howard hughes bought a formula from albert einstein which breaks the theory of relativity up to 9 times the speed of light for about 8 million dollars, and gave albert einstein a good kickstart when he came to america. Its locked up in a large custom made vault in switzerland with 50 year timer on it. Theres a huge dollar bill printed on the door and the serial number of that dollar bill on the vault door is movable. Theres is a special timer acid trigger which last for 50 years and expires in the year 2026, only then can america open the vault door. It cost $25,000 to have one shot at that combination number, and if correct the door will open. Now Howard Hughes paid a man 5 million dollars to release two balloons after his death in central park NY, and the person who finds those two balloons with an envelope contaning howard hughes lucky dollar will inherit the holographic will along with albert einsteins formula. The man who released the two balloons in central park was killed three months afterwards, and I know this part is true, because he was my mothers best friend, friend because they fought together at pearl harbour. The only thing I could never find out is in which bank in switzerland is that secret vault. Anyways back to the topic of my thread, this might interest some people which I fished out on the net a few years ago, here goes. How crowded can earth be. We are made up of atoms of matter, that which comes from the earth itself. Most of the matter in our bodies is in the form of water, which has outgassed from the earths crust. As the human population grows more water is needed from the seas of the world. At a doubling time of 35 years, the oceans would be entirely converted to people in about 1200 years. In 1600 years the mass of people would equal the mass of the earth. And in 2300 years humans will equal the mass of our solar system. Now in 5300 years the human mass will equal a sphere of 300 light years at which at this point the surface of the sphere would be increasing at the speed of light, however doubling time has been decreasing the last 1000 years. Hopefully the world will come to grips with this problem before its to late, Maybe that formula in howard hughes vault could help solve this problem somehow, energy wont be a problem anymore, and with energy we could feed a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is impossible to tell if the aliens actually encountered this problem.
You must also think about the size of their planets, the wildlife that is on it
and their technology. Once we find out all of that than it would make
this research much easier.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join