It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax-Website problems.....connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is it possible these strange website problems are connected to the recent ET disclosure hoax? It started exactly when the thread was confirmed hoax after GR admited it was a hoax.
Is it possible GhostRaven was who he said he was but had to back out because it was getting out of control or maybe he was forced to back out?
Maybe that wasnt GR who admited it was a hoax, maybe it was whoever took over his computer or username.
Why the website problems at the same time as this, wierd.

Was this website attacked by the gov. ?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
very good question, I just went to a site about fake moon landing. and when i tried to go to other sites to confirm a hoax, they where re-directed to other sites not related to the subject. i believe our government is hard at work employing many people to post on sites like this to debunk what claims may hurt them.

we need to keep pressing on and never give in to them.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by russ1969]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So the government has nothing better to do than monitor some conspiracy site and re-direct people away from a thread about the supposed moon landing?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You would be surprised what the government is capable of

How is anything out of the realm of possibility here?
I have heard worse things the government has done. This isn't by any means a crazy idea.....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think there are some people high up at ATS that are actively coordinating disinformation. The John Lear double standard is a very good example of this. You see, when you start making outrageous claims, if you can't substantiate them, you are thrown under the bus as a hoaxer. Never mind that making unsubstantiated outrageous claims is par-for-the-course for John Lear, he has his own forum! Now, I'm not going to say that all of the Mods are out to get us or whatever, it may very well be the case of a small faction of individuals throwing a monkeywrench in the truth machine.

top topics

join