It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Whistleblowers!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah, that's right, everyone one of these credible government whistle-blowers are just lying, or is just sadly mistaken. Sorry, that's the only only argument the debunkers have to offer. They disreguard these men and women's testimony seemingly because they dont "want" 9/11 to be an inside job, or that it's simply too hard to believe. Well, the truth taste like bread, its bitter so get used to it.

These people actually witnessed first hand they're governments hand caught in the cookie jar, yet when they expose the criminals the public keeps itself in-line by mentally tuning out whatevers out of the norm.

A 9/11 Discussion between 9yr old Timmy and 46yr Old Dad

Timmy: Dad can we talk about 9/11? I dont think I believe what's on the TV.

Dad: Aww, well....sure Timmy. Those d*mn terrorist struck the Towers and made them collapse.

Timmy: Well Dad, why did people hear explosions in undamaged portions of the building beneath the impact zone?

Dad: Explosions?! Ah Timmy, yea.... they "thought" they heard explosions, it wasnt explosions; there is a perfectly logical explanation for the noise.

Timmy: Like what?

Dad: .................Uh, well Timmy, .............the building was crying.

Timmy: Crying!?

Dad: Yeah buddy! You know, buildings have feelings too, so it started to cry because IT KNEW that eventually the impacted floors above would collapse down onto it and destroy the entire thing..........LIKE LEGOS.

Timmy: But Dad, the building threw debris up to 500 ft away from the buildings, and there were squibs occuring on the undamaged floors 30 floors below the impact zone, what can cause that? People even say they heard explosives going off everywhere, and they also saw bright red and orange flashes with the explosions! Dad???

Dad: Timmy,oooooh the squibs, .....yeeeaaa, that was the wind. The air of the impacting floors which had not yet impacted compressed itself and desided to exit below the impact zone ....because up above had a 400*C raging inferno.

Timmy: Dad, but there are so many characteristics of a demolition, how can a building have all the characteristics of a controlled demolition yet be a natural gravity driven collapse? My science teacher says thats impossible...........

Dad:Then Timmy your science teacher is stupid, the explosions never happened.

Timmy:Well what about Barry Jennings in World Trade Center building7? He states there were explosions occuring in that building while the towers were still standing, meaning the building had virtually no damage from debris. Doesnt that stand for evidence of a demolition, not to mention the building fell in 7 seconds. He also said he saw dead bodies.......

Dad: Look you little bas**rd those buildings were destroyed, NIST and the 9/11 Commission said so. Sure they may have forgotten the account of explosions but it doesnt matter, we know why the buildings collapsed, ......because terrorist hit it with planes.

Timmy: Even building 7, which wasnt hit by a plane?

Dad: Yes, it tripped and fell over.

Timmy: Dad, sometimes I think you think that Im stupid.........

Dad: Nah nah, its not that Timmy, your just caught up into all of this conspiracy whoohaa, you read too much Timmy, go watch T.V. I already have it on my favorite show on the Fox News Channel, "Hanity And Combes."

Timmy: i dont like that show, they teach people that the earth is flat.

Dad: Then goto the hell to bed! And since you wanna be so damn smart Im disconnecting that internet tomorrow, and Im burning all those books!

End..........

What have we learned?............

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Urban Legend
Yeah, that's right, everyone one of these credible government whistle-blowers are just lying, or is just sadly mistaken. Sorry, that's the only only argument the debunkers have to offer. They disreguard these men and women's testimony seemingly because they dont "want" 9/11 to be an inside job, or that it's simply too hard to believe. Well, the truth taste like bread, its bitter so get used to it.

These people actually witnessed first hand they're governments hand caught in the cookie jar, yet when they expose the criminals the public keeps itself in-line by mentally tuning out whatevers out of the norm.

A 9/11 Discussion between 9yr old Timmy and 46yr Old Dad

Timmy: Dad can we talk about 9/11? I dont think I believe what's on the TV.

Dad: Aww, well....sure Timmy. Those d*mn terrorist struck the Towers and made them collapse.

Timmy: Well Dad, why did people hear explosions in undamaged portions of the building beneath the impact zone?

Dad: Explosions?! Ah Timmy, yea.... they "thought" they heard explosions, it wasnt explosions; there is a perfectly logical explanation for the noise.

Timmy: Like what?

Dad: .................Uh, well Timmy, .............the building was crying.

Timmy: Crying!?

Dad: Yeah buddy! You know, buildings have feelings too, so it started to cry because IT KNEW that eventually the impacted floors above would collapse down onto it and destroy the entire thing..........LIKE LEGOS.

Timmy: But Dad, the building threw debris up to 500 ft away from the buildings, and there were squibs occuring on the undamaged floors 30 floors below the impact zone, what can cause that? People even say they heard explosives going off everywhere, and they also saw bright red and orange flashes with the explosions! Dad???

Dad: Timmy,oooooh the squibs, .....yeeeaaa, that was the wind. The air of the impacting floors which had not yet impacted compressed itself and desided to exit below the impact zone ....because up above had a 400*C raging inferno.

Timmy: Dad, but there are so many characteristics of a demolition, how can a building have all the characteristics of a controlled demolition yet be a natural gravity driven collapse? My science teacher says thats impossible...........

Dad:Then Timmy your science teacher is stupid, the explosions never happened.

Timmy:Well what about Barry Jennings in World Trade Center building7? He states there were explosions occuring in that building while the towers were still standing, meaning the building had virtually no damage from debris. Doesnt that stand for evidence of a demolition, not to mention the building fell in 7 seconds. He also said he saw dead bodies.......

Dad: Look you little bas**rd those buildings were destroyed, NIST and the 9/11 Commission said so. Sure they may have forgotten the account of explosions but it doesnt matter, we know why the buildings collapsed, ......because terrorist hit it with planes.

Timmy: Even building 7, which wasnt hit by a plane?

Dad: Yes, it tripped and fell over.

Timmy: Dad, sometimes I think you think that Im stupid.........

Dad: Nah nah, its not that Timmy, your just caught up into all of this conspiracy whoohaa, you read too much Timmy, go watch T.V. I already have it on my favorite show on the Fox News Channel, "Hanity And Combes."

Timmy: i dont like that show, they teach people that the earth is flat.

Dad: Then goto the hell to bed! And since you wanna be so damn smart Im disconnecting that internet tomorrow, and Im burning all those books!

End..........
What have we learned?............

Pretty much spot on

Great post

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Since you want to be like that, I have a question for Timmy.

Where is one, just ONE piece of PHYSICAL evidence to prove any type of demolition and/or blackop nuclear thermite? Where TImmy? Suddenly South Park comes to mind with the response you took the time to write.

If you took the time to write a diatribe Timmy, obviously you have the mental capacity for rational thought. I do not toss aside all of the people that are listed, and simply stated that it is detrement not helping his point.

Many of those that are listed are hawking books or so far in the outfield they are UNDER the bleachers.

A blind man is one who makes a choice based on influence not reason.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
How about Dr. Bill Deagle? I'll jsut take one in the middle of the pack. Let's check his back story. You see, this guy speaks to God on a regualr basis.

www.americaslastdays.com...

Now, if he can speak to God, maybe he should leave him a voice mail and get back to him with some more information on the 9/11 conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Since you want to be like that, I have a question for Timmy. Where is one, just ONE piece of PHYSICAL evidence to prove any type of demolition and/or blackop nuclear thermite? Where TImmy? Suddenly South Park comes to mind with the response you took the time to write. If you took the time to write a diatribe Timmy, obviously you have the mental capacity for rational thought. I do not toss aside all of the people that are listed, and simply stated that it is detrement not helping his point. Many of those that are listed are hawking books or so far in the outfield they are UNDER the bleachers. A blind man is one who makes a choice based on influence not reason.
Oh, you want evidence? Im like a kid in a candy store, where should I start? The molten steel under all 3 buildings? The collapse of building 7 despite not being hit by a plane? The explosions Barry Jenninings experience in building 7 while it was undamaged, before either Tower collapsed? Or hmm, perhaps we should just talk about the physics involved?

Yeah, let me foward you to the topic I created, feel free to post there mate.

"The Twin Towers: Proofs of Demolition"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Make sure to bring your lunch too...........

[edit on 06/26/2007 by An Urban Legend]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Or how about Mary Maxwell?

Near the end of the interview, Maxwell pounded her fist on the table and asked editors of The Telegraph why they weren’t publishing more stories about the government’s role in the terrorist attacks or proliferation of nuclear weapons.

Maxwell has no political experience. She lived abroad for the past quarter-century with her husband, George, a pediatrician, and only recently returned to the U.S., she said.

In the hour-long interview, Maxwell spoke at length about Constitutional law, U.S. law, nuclear weapons proliferation, and other domestic and foreign policy issues.

Maxwell said the U.S. should withdraw from Iraq. She also questioned whether Congress authorized the war and said its members can’t explain that 2002 vote. (Congress authorized the use of force to defend this country’s security and enforce United Nations resolutions on Iraq.)

No political experience and no insight as to what is truly going on. She is jsut one step up from Charles Brolin, Charlie Sheen and Rosie " I dress my kid like a terrorist" O'Donnell.

Lets look at the 2 main people in the 9/11 commission

Thomas Kean, a republican and Lee Hamilton, a democrat. So far no biaprtisanship here.

Here are all the main people involved as compared to your lsit of experts.

Thomas Kean (Chairman) - Republican, former Governor of New Jersey
Lee H. Hamilton (Vice Chairman) - Democrat, former U.S. Representative from the 9th District of Indiana
Richard Ben-Veniste - Democrat, attorney, former chief of the Watergate Task Force of the Watergate Special Prosecutor's Office
Fred F. Fielding - Republican, attorney and former White House Counsel
Jamie Gorelick - Democrat, former Deputy Attorney General in the Clinton Administration
Slade Gorton - Republican, former U.S. Senator from Washington
Bob Kerrey - Democrat, President of the New School University and former U.S. Senator from Nebraska
John F. Lehman - Republican, former Secretary of the Navy
Timothy J. Roemer - Democrat, former U.S. Representative from the 3rd District of Indiana
James R. Thompson - Republican, former Governor of Illinois
The members of the Commission's staff included:

Philip D. Zelikow, The Commission's Executive Director; Christopher Kojm, the Commission's Deputy Executive Director; Daniel Marcus, the General Counsel; Janice Kephart, of counsel.
Al Felzenberg, the commission's spokesman.[1]
President Bush had initially appointed former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to head the commission, but he withdrew shortly afterward because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business.[2]

Past and present government officials who were called to testify, under oath, before the Commission included:

Colin Powell - Former Secretary of State
Richard Armitage - Deputy Secretary of State
Madeleine Albright - Former Secretary of State
Donald H. Rumsfeld - United States Secretary of Defense
Paul Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defense
William Cohen - former Secretary of Defense
Condoleezza Rice - National Security Advisor to the President, who was not required to testify under oath because the position of NSA is an advisory role independent of authority over a bureaucracy and does not require confirmation by the Senate.
Sandy Berger - former National Security Advisor
Richard A. Clarke - former counter-terrorism officer in the George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush administrations
President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, former President Bill Clinton, and former Vice President Al Gore all gave private testimony. President Bush and Vice President Cheney insisted on testifying together, while Clinton and Gore met with the panel separately.

For some reason those who are involved here I would think would know more about what happened than a wanna be mystic.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks mate! I'll make sure I bring a pack of crackers and a juice box to sip while I browse through it. How about responding to some of the information that I am posting regarding the OP you are defending.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
How about Dr. Bill Deagle? I'll jsut take one in the middle of the pack. Let's check his back story. You see, this guy speaks to God on a regualr basis.

www.americaslastdays.com...

Now, if he can speak to God, maybe he should leave him a voice mail and get back to him with some more information on the 9/11 conspiracy.

Have you even read his testimony?

Him talking to God has nothing to do with his background as Doctor (biochemist and bacteriologist) who treats government employees. He treated people at the Oklahoma Bombing and has come forward with information regarding an inside job. He has also had numerous threats on his life.

Obviously he is not doing it for fame, money, nor any other kind of special treatment as there has been threats to his life thus moving. He also risked his livelihood as most of the Whistleblowers have.

I guess those FYPD, Policeman and others on the day of 9/11 who came forward to give there account of what exactly happened on 9/11 in reference to loud explosions moments before the building collapsed and there before, must be lying, or maybe you can find some information on them in which they maybe talking to God which you think is relevant

I see no relevance to what you posted.

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
esdad71, you wanted me to respond to you with "physical" evidence, and I did, I pointed you to the thread, I need not worry about responding to these other claims you try to bombard me with, lets go one at a time and lets start with the physical evidence.

[edit on 06/26/2007 by An Urban Legend]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Esdad,

What about the Government officials that are on record in saying the Government knew something about 9/11 or they had a hand in it?

Your first post calmly stated that NIST and the 9/11 Commission Report are not a Government Organisation, yet i proved you wrong and you contradicted your own statement by naming most of the people on the list as Government Officials Oh boy should i need to say more.

I guess if the Government says so it must be right

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
BRAVO TIMMY!!!!!

That story made my day. Isnt that the truth!!!

You know, as a young child i used to know when people were telling me the truth or not. The truth has a "ring" of truth, where a lie sounds like a lie. Think about it, Esdad.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
aahh the "the ring of truth" defined as something you didn't know but should have known, suddenly when a certain number of variables are brought to our attention it's like "yes" this makes perfect sense now, I am now longer blinded. It can happen in many area's of life work, school, sports, politics, science & for some religion. 9/11 has a ring of truth too.

Our emotional response to 9/11 helped us all evade the "ring of truth" right after the event, some are still stuck in that bubble still evading, others have moved on, the light bulb has flicked on for many, but some want to use blinders in the light, because the light is just to painfull to there sensitivities

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk
ThatsJustWeird,

So former CIA, FBI, DoD and so on are not credible witness's?

If they have no evidence then no, they're not credible. What's the difference between them and former CIA, FBI, DoD, and so on that say the government is not responsible? Only people in the government who support your views are telling the truth while other people in the government who don't support your view are lying?

How does that work?

Sibel Edmonds who is a former FBI wiretap translator who spoke publicly about US prior knowledge.

Define "prior knowledge"
It's well known that officials knew the terrorists were up to something. In 2001 there were two peaks in terrorist chatter. One in late spring when the attack was originally supposed to take place then again in late summer, when they did take place. I have yet to see any credible evidence however that anyone knew the exact dates, targets, etc.
Is the U.S. responsible for the attacks. Yeah, partly. Not taking the threats serious enough, not putting enough resources and manpower to prevent the attacks. But that goes back two decades, not just a 2001 thing. The U.S was extremely complacent (with a bit of arrogance.)
Is the U.S. responsible for carrying out the attack? I'm looking for facts from these "whistle blowers" to support this claim not speculation and opinions.

I really don't think you perused over the thread well enough reading through every bit of information.

lol, I did, but what makes your thread so special or different? This stuff has been around for the past 6 years.

Surely specific names and even physical evidence to support the claims should have come out by now.

It really amazes me of some people who believe the official explanation even though the amounts of lies the Government has spewed out.

So because I ask for real whistle blowers, that means I believe the "official story?"
hmmm.....
And you came to this conclusion....how exactly?

And again, you keep saying how the government lies, so I'm very curious to know how you pick which government official to believe or not?

[edit on 28-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

ThatsJustWeird,

So former CIA, FBI, DoD and so on are not credible witness's?

If they have no evidence then no, they're not credible. What's the difference between them and former CIA, FBI, DoD, and so on that say the government is not responsible? Only people in the government who support your views are telling the truth while other people in the government who don't support your view are lying?

How does that work?

Sibel Edmonds who is a former FBI wiretap translator who spoke publicly about US prior knowledge.

Define "prior knowledge"
It's well known that officials knew the terrorists were up to something. In 2001 there were two peaks in terrorist chatter. One in late spring when the attack was originally supposed to take place then again in late summer, when they did take place. I have yet to see any credible evidence however that anyone knew the exact dates, targets, etc.
Is the U.S. responsible for the attacks. Yeah, partly. Not taking the threats serious enough, not putting enough resources and manpower to prevent the attacks. But that goes back two decades, not just a 2001 thing. The U.S was extremely complacent (with a bit of arrogance.)
Is the U.S. responsible for carrying out the attack? I'm looking for facts from these "whistle blowers" to support this claim not speculation and opinions.

I really don't think you perused over the thread well enough reading through every bit of information.

lol, I did, but what makes your thread so special or different? This stuff has been around for the past 6 years.

Surely specific names and even physical evidence to support the claims should have come out by now.

It really amazes me of some people who believe the official explanation even though the amounts of lies the Government has spewed out.

So because I ask for real whistle blowers, that means I believe the "official story?"
hmmm.....
And you came to this conclusion....how exactly?
And again, you keep saying how the government lies, so I'm very curious to know how you pick which government official to believe or not?
[edit on 28-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

Your view of a real whistleblower is someone with video-graphic evidence of the president asking his elite followers to set up a plan devised to topple the Twin Towers.

Are these sources not credible for you to believe that there was something very fishy going on?

There is plenty of evidence to such an inside job and you don't need whistle blowers to define that. You only need to take a look at one aspect of 9/11 for instance WTC7 which collapsed in its own foot print, which was not hit by a plane, which did not have its "core" columns taken out (as the government claims is what happened with the Twin Towers).

There are those who would push the envelope to keep things in tune with the Official story, there measures are ranging from Media Blackout to death threats, this is not fiction but it is FACT.

BeZerK

[edit on 28-6-2007 by BeZerk]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Bottom line is that this is nothing new. Oh, yeah, you stated that they have a .gov address. You got me. I was trying to state that they are not government controlled, meaning they were told what to say. the 9/11 comission was an appointed comission that researched the intel failures and di not ry to assess blame but find ways to make sure that an attack of this magnitude does not occur again.

I posted links that showed how the 'testimony' and first hand accoutns are edited to make ot sound like people are admitting to explosions when they are using it as a descriptive for an event that had occured hours prior. A person can be a biochemist but sorry, if he starts stating he is having visions, I am not sure i would trust him with anything sensitive or trust his opinion, would you?

Ask yourself one question, and be honest, when did you FIRST think that the government was trying to cover up 9/11?

Again, physical evidence such as trace elements that would be left by the explosives. In the end, every single one of these threads points to one thing, explain WTC 7. Well, sorry, but if NIST hasn't finished the assessment with the people who work for them, I will not go down that road. It is senseless as it was a structural failure with multiple witnesses to state the intensity of the fires and the fear of collapse early in the day.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by esdad71]

Also, as far as the evidence that you presented, it shows nothing but the exploding of windows from the building slamming into itself during collapse. It would take more than 3 squibs to bring down the WTC.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
esdad71,

I really do not understand where you get your information from.

You mentioned the following:

Past and present government officials who were called to testify, under oath, before the Commission included:
Colin Powell - Former Secretary of State
Richard Armitage - Deputy Secretary of State
Madeleine Albright - Former Secretary of State
Donald H. Rumsfeld - United States Secretary of Defense
Paul Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defense
William Cohen - former Secretary of Defense
Condoleezza Rice - National Security Advisor to the President, who was not required to testify under oath because the position of NSA is an advisory role independent of authority over a bureaucracy and does not require confirmation by the Senate.
Sandy Berger - former National Security Advisor
Richard A. Clarke - former counter-terrorism officer in the George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush administrations
President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, former President Bill Clinton, and former Vice President Al Gore all gave private testimony. President Bush and Vice President Cheney insisted on testifying together, while Clinton and Gore met with the panel separately.

Your information in regards to GWB and Dick Cheney is blatantly WRONG. They did not TESTIFY UNDER OATH. They testified privately and did not testify before the panel - they were not under oath and there was to no recording made of the session nor a stenographer in the room.

Bush brushed off a question from a reporter Thursday on whether 9/11 families were entitled to a transcript of the session.

"You asked me that question yesterday," Bush replied. "I got the same answer."

He did not repeat the answer, but the White House has said there will not be a transcript of the session. Bush said he expects details of his "conversation" with the commission to go into its final report. - CNN April 30th

Why were no recordings ever made? What did they have to hide to make no recording of the session
?

CNN News - BUSH DID NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH

Well now that comes to 2 false statements you have made. I'm not sure whether your trying to fool the people on here or you lack research depth.

How about the 9/11 Commission release there research papers and show us what exactly they used to conduct there research?

NIST does not even disclose there model that apparently shows Collapse Initiation, why not release the model if it really shows that?

Why has it taken 6 years, and counting, to conclude how WTC7 collapsed?

NIST is still yet to release there report on WTC7.

The first time I knew that the Government was covering up the 9/11 Attacks was when WTC7 collapsed neatly into its own footprint without no plane crashing into it, then after that some research and News transcripts of people hearing explosions and that was it.

Here you go, if you want trace elements of physical explosive material please watch Steven Jones video below. He was given samples of dust from a resident from New York. He examined those dust particles and found traces of Thermate signature. They make a specific unique signature which the Scientists can determine what element it is. Surprisingly it turned out to be Thermate.

Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site proves thermate, proves collapse of twin towers was an act of deliberate arson

I suggest you really watch the video if you want physical evidence.

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What was the flash before the plane even hit the building?

Sun reflecting off the metal. That's all. It was a perfect day. Beautiful blue sky. Sun shining. No smog or haze at all.

Originally posted by dgtempe
Since the government lies so much, the burden of proof is on THEM to show the people they had no involvement here.

No. Innocent unless proven guilty. They are innocent. (at this point)

Originally posted by dgtempe
I am looking for proof that the USA government, Bush/Cheney, did not have anything to do with 9/11.

Actually that's backwards. You should be looking for proof that they DID something. However, just to make ya' happy
, I'll give you this tidbit to think about -

On 9/11 George Bush was at a grade school reading a book about a billy goat to some kids. When he was told about NYC the cameras were rolling. He just sat there. Don't you think that if POTUS knew what was going to happen he would have been in a much stronger looking environment - oh .. like giving a speech to the troops somewhere - and don't you think he would have already practiced what his 'reaction' would have been?

If Bush knew that 9/11 was going to happen then he wouldn't have been reading billy goat books to little grade schoolers and he wouldn't have had the non-reaction that he did.

and Rosie " I dress my kid like a terrorist" O'Donnell.

Isn't that just
???? She goes on and on about gun control and yet not only does she give herself armed body guards, she dresses her four year old kid like a terrorist - complete with guns and bullets. She doesn't want any of US to be able to protect ourselves with handguns .. but she gives herself that right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/28/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry FF
but if the best you have to offer is a recount about that story Bush was reading about Billy Goat, I think you have no argument there really!

THAT was obviously, in retrospect, the lamest excuse and environment to place a president in at such a time, and a joke. As he read to the children, he is informed! Shock grips his face... He continues to read while the nation is under ATTACK by foreign enemies, yet REMAINS there and is allowed to remain there, and is not rushed off (as secret service/FBI agents would do at a time of such a thing comming down) but stays and continues reading- This tells me that the SS/FBI, KNEW he was well protected there, in a school.

Why did they KNOW he was protected there???
And dont tell me that's not how it works, it most certainly is- my husband was a Marine with very high clearances and he said there is no way he would have been allowed to remain in place at that moment.

So you see, its suspect, that whole school routine.

Got anything else?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

NIST is not a government controlled entity although freepress and prisonplanet would like you to think so.

I think you're on crack sometimes dad. I have no idea where you come up with this stuff.

www.nist.gov...

Notice the .gov ? That makes it a government agency.

Neither is the 9/11 commission, who were so upset with the result stated on record that there should be more to the investigation. Not to find the thermite, but to find where the bottelneck was that witheld the vital information that was found in hindsight which is always 20/20.

Let's see how many were involved in government.

Thomas Kean, chair, is former governor of New Jersey (1982-1990) and, since 1990, the president of Drew University.

Former governor and president of a university. I don't know anything closer to government.

Lee H. Hamilton
Vice Chair

Lee Hamilton, vice chair, is president and director of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. Prior to becoming director of the Woodrow Wilson Center in 1999, Hamilton served for 34 years in Congress representing Indiana's Ninth District.

Served 34 years in Congress.

Richard Ben-Veniste
Commissioner

Richard Ben-Veniste is a partner in the Washington law firm of Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw. He served as assistant U.S. attorney, Southern District New York, from 1968 to 1973, which included service as chief of the Special Prosecution Section from 1971 to 1973.

assistant U.S. attorney

Fred F. Fielding
Commissioner

Fred Fielding is senior partner and head of Wiley, Rein, & Fielding's Government Affairs, Business & Finance, Litigation and Crisis Management/White Collar Crime Practices. From 1981-1986, he served as Counsel to the President of the United States, as deputy counsel from 1972-1974 and as Associate Counsel from 1970-1972.

This one seems like a winner. Partner of an office for GOVERNMENT affairs for crisis management and white collar crime. Meaning, he's these slime balls attorney when they get caught.

Jamie S. Gorelick
Commissioner

Jamie Gorelick is a partner at Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale & Dorr . Prior to joining Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale & Dorr in July 2003, Gorelick was vice chair of Fannie Mae.

Fannie Mae is government if you didn't know.

Slade Gorton
Commissioner

Slade Gorton is of counsel at Preston Gates & Ellis LLP. Prior to joining the firm, he represented Washington State in the United States Senate for 18 years, from 1982-2000.

Again, worked for the government.

Bob Kerrey
Commissioner

Bob Kerrey is President of New School University in New York City. For twelve years prior to becoming President of New School University, Bob Kerrey represented the State of Nebraska in the United States Senate.

Again.

John F. Lehman
Commissioner

He served 25 years in the naval reserve. Lehman was appointed Secretary of the Navy by President Reagan in 1981 and served until 1987.

Again.

Timothy J. Roemer
Commissioner

Tim Roemer is president of the Center for National Policy (CNP) and a distinguished scholar at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, a non-profit research and educational institution dedicated to improving public policy outcomes. Prior to joining CNP, Roemer was a partner at Johnston and Associates. From 1991-2003, Roemer represented the Third District of Indiana in the U.S. House of Representatives,

Still works for the government.

James R. Thompson
Commissioner

James Thompson, Illinois' longest-serving governor (1977-1991), is chairman of the law firm of Winston & Strawn, headquartered in Chicago.

There's your panell of non-government commission members. Yeah right.

There is no difference between the CT' and the official story, it is just a matter of perception. .

OK...OB1

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Example: www.nist.gov - www.9-11commission.gov

GOV = Government

Not that hard.

BeZerK

Maybe I should read the rest of the thread before I jump in?

Nah, too easy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join