It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Whistleblowers!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If you give me a point to debate, i will debate it .
But all you have posted is info that could be classed as propaganda, as it only cites quotes that fit in with his agenda??
What is the point?
To debate others research into misleading statements???
I dont know what your point is... give us something to talk about????

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
if you can't see it, I'll point it out, 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
If you give me a point to debate, i will debate it .
But all you have posted is info that could be classed as propaganda, as it only cites quotes that fit in with his agenda??
What is the point?
To debate others research into misleading statements???
I dont know what your point is... give us something to talk about????

How can eye witness testimonials be propaganda, when in fact there risking there livelihood, there employment and even the risk of losing there family over releasing crucial evidence that could incriminate the US Government.

The point of posting is to reach a wide audience who do not know about 9/11 Whist blowers and eye witness testimonials that contradict what the official explanation reads, what better way to do in that in a forum.

This is the 9/11 Conspiracies thread, and what i have posted is in direct line with that. If you have a problem then please feel free in contacting the Moderator.

If you are not going to contribute to the topic, then please do everyone a favor and disconnect your computer from the internet.

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Very good work Bezerk,If we still had WATS i would give you one.I can recall many reports of explosions while watching the attacks unfold live on tv.As for Fowlplay,All i ever see you post is insults and negative comments.It is you sir,who needs to be civil and discuss the topics by Bezerk in a decent manner,instead of posting rude comments.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk
With the amount of information provided in my post there is beyond shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was conducted by "evil" elements within the US Government.

That's why the debunkers will come in here and say you are committing copywright infringement. Copywright infringement? Come on Foul Play. I saw you posted a video that I'm sure wasn't your own work. Anyway, that's what they want is to derail the thread.

Nice compilation of whistleblowers BeZerk.

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Griff, you have to agree that i debate fairly?? come on man, i am not trying to derail. I agree some of the info is important, but should have outside tags because it looks like BeZerk has done the work, when he has not.
It is others who have derailed and insulted after i was offering advice.
We did all the statements in the " No Controlled demo" thread, for each one you came up with, you could find two more that backed the official story.
What i am saying is that if you only look at it from one angle, you will always get the same answer.
I believe there was a coverup, but to blindly believe certain information just because it fits with your mindset is not healthy. I am only playing Devils Advocate and being helpful on T&C.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No offense, but to be "helpful" would have been to let the OPer know how to use the [*ex] and [*/ex] tags for an external source. Not to call copywright infringement. Do you really think THAT is helpful?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Fowl play,

I would suggest you drop the insults. This is the way a thread should look and the content should be REAL.

and it is.

The author has linked REFERENCES linking you to EVERY STORY.

Stop being a baby because you dont agree.

Bezerk, this is to be expected. This story will make lots of people angry because it will burst their denial bubble.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fowl Play

You sir are as trying to derail a perfectly good thread that I have not seen on ATS before. And BeZerk did offer an opinion based on the whistleblowers. 9/11=an inside job. Or can't you debate that anymore?

Anyways BeZerk did a good job, it shows more and more educated people are breaking free from the lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Fowl Play

You sir are as trying to derail a perfectly good thread that I have not seen on ATS before. And BeZerk did offer an opinion based on the whistleblowers. 9/11=an inside job. Or can't you debate that anymore?

Anyways BeZerk did a good job, it shows more and more educated people are breaking free from the lie.

Sir, it is you who should learn English, and manners... you lot have taken " derailing" to another level....
I dont need to do anything here.. there is no topic, no argument and definitely no worthy Adversaries..
carry on... Fill your boots...Bashing a member who has done nothing but point out what the OP was doing wrong is classic derailing..
Anyone else want a pop?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Speaking of POP,

I hope we all take a while out of our precious time to read if not "all", at least some of the references posted by Bezerk.
I hope this topic gains momentum- but there's one thing wrong.
People wont be rushing here posting comments from the "right". They may read it quietly and dismiss it as propaganda.
I beleive, they know in their hearts this is all true.

So much for speculation. Read 'em and weep.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Actually since your the only critic of this thread on a ATS board and you keep coming back in to repeat the same tired line, it kind of makes you out to be like a .... hhhmmmm begins with T ends with L.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Actually since your the only critic of this thread on a ATS board and you keep coming back in to repeat the same tired line, it kind of makes you out to be like a .... hhhmmmm begins with T ends with L.

hmmmm now lets play whos who?
I have started, participated in and brought my expertise to a lot of these threads, always backed up with research.
You are the one, who speaks poorly, writes awful grammar, has no content and brings absolutely no issues to the table...
Your the Troll Blue_Gay33, and in need of some education...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Fowl Play,

How do you have 17,000 points already in just 1 month?

Also, I don't think calling people names is in the T&C's of this site either. His name is blue-jay not blue-gay.

But, again. Nice job in derailing the thread from the original OP.

Let's get back to the whistle-blowers?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Fowl Play,

How do you have 17,000 points already in just 1 month?

Also, I don't think calling people names is in the T&C's of this site either. His name is blue-jay not blue-gay.

But, again. Nice job in derailing the thread from the original OP.

Let's get back to the whistle-blowers?

Im an Oldskool member, from the old board before it changed. I have been away on overseas operations for several years but still used ATS... I started up a new account when i had more time to contribute, and the 17000 in a month is a sign of what i contribute..
Some Troll hey??
im up for it, bacjk to the Whistleblowers then.. how about proving each one a credible witness..
Steven Jones is hardly credible imho.:up
P.S Blue-gay was just a typo.. my apologies

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sorry, being a skeptic I will not congratulate you on fine research. I will however say thank you for putting together a compilation of so called "whistleblowers"

whis·tle-blow·er : a person who informs on another or makes public disclosure of corruption or wrongdoing.

dictionary.reference.com...

Although most of your quotes do go along with the standard definition of a whistleblower, most are just repeating stories they have heard or read.

Lets look first at celebrities. What are their credentials? They point out flawed videos. eg: Rosie and Charlie Sheen pointing out to people that they should watch it. (the producers have admitted that the vodeo is not all factual and they left the mistakes in it on pourpose. This celebrity list includes James Brolin who was on The View With Rosie.

What have any of these celebrites contributed factually to 911 and the Truth Movement? Besides using their names and tell people to watch Truther Videos...they have offerend nothing.

In my next post I will try to debate the accuracy of the accusations each of of these folks have presented.

All in all... this is a great thread and there is room for healthy debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

and the 17000 in a month is a sign of what i contribute..
Some Troll hey??

Interesting. I have been posting for about 1 1/2 years on here (practically daily) and only have 11,000 points. Granted I've spent alot of points. My bar below my name is longer than yours. Yet, you have 6k more points? In a month? You couldn't have contributed that much in a month. Doesn't seem right.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
In my next post I will try to debate the accuracy of the accusations each of of these folks have presented.

All in all... this is a great thread and there is room for healthy debate.

I'll be waiting with baited breath. I mean that seriously. You have opened my eyes to some of the people listed.

Just please. No ad hominum attacks on the person but their message please.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

and the 17000 in a month is a sign of what i contribute..
Some Troll hey??

Interesting. I have been posting for about 1 1/2 years on here (practically daily) and only have 11,000 points. Granted I've spent alot of points. My bar below my name is longer than yours. Yet, you have 6k more points? In a month? You couldn't have contributed that much in a month. Doesn't seem right.

look into it mate, it is completely legit..
Just shows how much time and effort i have put in to ATS lately..
Hardly the work of a Troll

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A typo that breaches the T & C, now thats orginal, lol!

Anyways, as time goes on more and more people will come forward, they will be sick of the lies. And the people on that web site will grow.
What we need is a high up whistleblower who has gotten to the point where he doesn't care what happens to himself and has no family.
We have seen too many economic and social type threats made to these people. On a program called The Fifth Estate an american official came forward and challanged something the government had said and done about Iraq that was a lie.
So to rebuke him they outed his CIA wife in the main media, this would risk her life and send a message to all others, don't mess with us. If they would do that to protect their Iraq policy, what do you think they would do to protect the 9/11 secrets?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join