It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops roll into Northern Territory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Troops roll into Northern Territory

I have a random theory.

The Australian Military has moved into the Northern Territory today to control the Aboriginal tragedy…see link.

www.smh.com.au...

Now this may be an out there theory, but I thought I’d put it out there.

This has come about very quickly and out of the blue. The Australian Government has decided to control the Aboriginal problem and roll troops out within a matter of days. Very quickly! Why?

Now, Pine Gap is in the Northern Territory. Pine Gap is the secret joint base with America. Nobody knows what goes on there, although there are many theories from Aliens, secret underground base, secret missile program and the like.

My theory is that the Army isn’t just rolling into the Northern Territory to just control the Aboriginal problem. They are rolling in troops to either support or protect something big that is happening or is going to happen at Pine Gap.

Also operation Saber is in full swing. Operation Saber is a joint American/Australian army operation for fake terrorists/military operations.

The aboriginal area and Pine Gap are in the same area.

Just a theory…any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What i saw on the news recently, is about how the australian government is trying to ban alcohol, and other substances since its said that the aboriginals spend all there welfare income on the booze and drugs.

Sounds fishy...Hopefully they won't be using them as "collateral damage" from there war exercises that are underway.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just sounds like a "go for broke and conquer the savages" manouver. I wouldn't put it past Howard, his sellout support of the Iraq War despite the wishes of his people pefectly displays his moral bankruptcy.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm completely ignorant of Australian Politics, but I noticed the article says "Federal Government's crackdown on indigenous child abuse." Is there some back story to this, what types of abuses are being alleged by them? It does sound pretty fishy...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm completely ignorant of Australian Politics, but I noticed the article says "Federal Government's crackdown on indigenous child abuse." Is there some back story to this, what types of abuses are being alleged by them? It does sound pretty fishy...

There is a big story around child abuse, which is very true and it's a humanitarian problem. It just seems very rushed to me. They haven't worried about the problem for decades, but now they turn around withing a week and deploy the army.

There is something fishy going on. I don't know what, but it doesn't add up. It can't just be a political ploy.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There is nothing going on dude.

1st thing. The miltiary they are using is for logistic support (trucks, supplies and medical facilites) Its not operation saber, its exercise Talisman Sabre.

www.defence.gov.au...

Its just a joint exercise held every two years off the east coast. I did it a few years but its nothing special, just mainly training for landing a lot of troops in a small amout of time. Similar exercises are done all the time.

2nd thing, did you just put the Pine Gap thing out there because it happens to be in the same state? Really dude, have a bit of a think if there was something secret going on they wouldn't advertise that they are sending troops around would they.

The military has frequently deployed troops overseas without the media being informed. The most recent example is East Timor in May 2006

3rd Thing, Pine Gap is just a satelite relay/intereception station. Its a joint American/Australian facility. Nothing crazy, its just that its targets are classified.

I love the rumours that its an underground base for recharging submarine batteries!! Imagine the logistics to dig a tunnel that huge - darwin to alice springs. All the contractors that would have to be in on it, it would take half the country to build something like that. Surely, wouldn't you just have one on the coast!!!?

I know i'll be called a plant, or a government agent or something but have a but of a think about things before posting.

btw, I did actually serve in the army for 8 years so i have a pretty good concept of the military.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It was just a thought. I myself think there is something fishy going on. This is after all a conspiracy "theory" site.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Something fishy but based on what? Just a thought? Conspiracy theories should at least based upon something rather than just a hunch.

Sorry to shoot you down like that but it just confuses people and gives people with less information (americans) the wrong idea and can let them think there is something going on when there is nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well, not based on facts, but based on other conspiracy theories. Like a lot conspiracy theories, they are not based on facts. They are based on 'theories".

I personally think there is something fishy going on with Pine Gap, and i'm not the only one. There are plenty of people on her, on other sites, and a few of my friends that think there is something going on. No facts, but a lot of people talk about it.

Mate, that's what this site is all about in my opinion. People throwing ideas together and getting to the bottom of it.

The alien threads are not based on facts. The NWO are not based on facts. And this theory is not based on facts. It's based on a hunch. Take it or leave it i guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What do you think is going on at Pine Gap? Is it just because its a secret and you don't know about it? Don't you think that if there was any actual evidence the media would be all over it. Or is that just a part of the conspiracy too. Hell if I was the American government I would be running this site and purposely leading all the conversations myself.

Something fishy really isn't evidence though is it? I can read stuff about people seeing UFOs and stuff but just having a hunch is going on simply because you don't know what they do is stupid.

wikipedia has lots of info on pine gap as well as thousands of other websites

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yes, the fact that it is secret is a conspiracy. That's why Area 51 is a conspiracy. It's secret. That's why conspiracies start, because things are kept too secret.

Yes there is plenty of sites that talk about Pine Gap, and there are plenty that talk about it's Alien involvement, secret goverment projects, secret American involement. Google that too.

I personally think that the latest goverment actions are a little off colour. No, i don't know why, i don't have any facts, i just have a hunch. So sue me.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Would you rather it wasn't a secret? What if everything was public so that when Australia conducts operations they just get slaughtered because the enemy knew they were coming?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No, i don't want our military secrets thrown out into the open. There are just some secrets about the joint that are floating aroud out there that have nothing to do with military secrets.

As much as i love my country, i don't trust the goverment. That's why i started the thread. Nobody has to go along with me. I just put it out there.

As you say, i don't want to confuse anyone with false theories, but as i said, that's what this site is all about. Putting out theories to discuss. So we're discussing it. Which is great. I'm loving the banter.

It sounds like you have some military experience which is great, so it's reat to get your opinion.

Sorry if i have pissed you off. Which it seems like i have.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You haven't dude, just making a point. People kinda get carried with away with some conspiracy theories without thinking about the details. Like who built it, designed it. Then if you point out their errors they called you a government agent or something similar

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is a lot of "government" name calling on here. Which is a tad paranoid. I'm sure the government has better things to do.

That's good I haven't pissed you off. I don't pretend to know all the facts. I just have theories in my head that I like to talk about. So it's been good to hear your point of view.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The government is trying to save some kids lives............not everything is a NWO plot...........

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I concur and whole-heartedly agree with the governments choice to do what they are doing in NT, it should be Australia wide and not limited to indigenous population.

Having spent a fair amount of time in NT I see what is happening in these communities and its sad.

Families are given an amount of money for social security (getting social security is another matter that I don't like personally), the main problem is that the adults tend to spend the money on alcohol or drugs, with reports of children not being fed due to no money left.

When in NT you know when its dole day as the townships are loaded with people heading to the nearest pub/alcohol store outside the dry areas to get their fix.

Now another major issue is child molestation and beating. This isn't isolated to indigenous communities though.

The idea behind this new action passed by the government involves the minimalisation of CASH handed to these communities in exchange for foodstamps that ensure that OUR tax dollars arent wasted on alcohol and drugs, rather food and ESSENTIALS. Hopefully now the children will get fed and the knock on effects of dropping alcoholism with hopefully drop the number of cases of family abuse.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeaussie
There is nothing going on dude.

1st thing. The miltiary they are using is for logistic support (trucks, supplies and medical facilites) Its not operation saber, its exercise Talisman Sabre.

www.defence.gov.au...

Its just a joint exercise held every two years off the east coast. I did it a few years but its nothing special, just mainly training for landing a lot of troops in a small amout of time. Similar exercises are done all the time.

2nd thing, did you just put the Pine Gap thing out there because it happens to be in the same state? Really dude, have a bit of a think if there was something secret going on they wouldn't advertise that they are sending troops around would they.

The military has frequently deployed troops overseas without the media being informed. The most recent example is East Timor in May 2006

3rd Thing, Pine Gap is just a satelite relay/intereception station. Its a joint American/Australian facility. Nothing crazy, its just that its targets are classified.

I love the rumours that its an underground base for recharging submarine batteries!! Imagine the logistics to dig a tunnel that huge - darwin to alice springs. All the contractors that would have to be in on it, it would take half the country to build something like that. Surely, wouldn't you just have one on the coast!!!?

I know i'll be called a plant, or a government agent or something but have a but of a think about things before posting.

btw, I did actually serve in the army for 8 years so i have a pretty good concept of the military.

I'm in Australia as part of the exercise right now. These two things are completely unrelated. I didn't even hear about it until now come to think of it. The whole Pine Gap thing that is.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So, the Australian Government is again storming the Aborigine's to help the children escape child abuse??? The Aboriginal history seems awfully close to the Indian history in the US. The people who were there first are forced off of there land and time goes buy and the locals are on drugs, committing crimes, abusing there kids, etc. and its now time for the Government to go in and finally take them out once and for all. After this, they will make a deal to start placing Gambling establishments on there land for reperation which will pump millions of dollars into the Governments hands.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You are an idiot. Do you think that the military only comprises of combat forces? If you knew anything about this topic you would know they are using logistical and medical military personnel to help out. They aren't going in with weapons etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join