It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have two questions (they aren't complaints).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Who was the first member to suggested that we should allow people to post anonymously so that the other members don't know who they are by their username? Our members hold some integrity, by allowing anons to post on our boards I think will make some members mad at other members if they are posting anonymously without telling them... so and won't this create a weak bond between us and the other members of the community and won't it allow banned members of the site to post as anons, so wouldn't it mean that we have to IP ban a lot more members that are banned to keep them from coming to the site?

Nothing on the internet is safe... so and it all can be evaluated by the FBI... the FBI has the rights to log your keyboard and hack your computer for your personal data files... but what about ATS. Has there been times when ATS was infiltrated? So, and has there been enough evidence to prove that ATS has been infiltrated? How can we trust these people that say that they are masons and that say that they are within the army on these forums? I mean, besides the obvious ones that are, how can we trust the ones that aren't in any of those groups that lie to us that say they are anyways?

I'm just wondering about this and I would like those two questions answered.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't think it's a good idea, either, but I am unaware of any negative effect, as yet.

join