It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enthusiastic New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Greetings.

I am glad to have come upon this site, and I imagine that I will be using it greatly in the future. My name is Bryan, and I am a university student in California. I am currently studying Physics. I am a former member of the U.S. Army (Discharged under AR 635-200 Paragraph 15-3b). I speak English and German.

I find that I have many interests, sometimes far too many for my own good. …but I have a great interest in military affairs, politics, technology and strategy but even more so in science, specifically physics, both particle/nuclear and cosmological.

…not too sure what else to say… and somewhat unsure how many (don’t blame them) people read the “new member introductions.”

Basically, to sum me up: I’m “weird.” I’m the guy in the group who always wants to go exploring, always has five esoteric books open, or breaks out in random talks…. So basically a Physics major with severe ADHD.

Look forward to working more with the site.

[edit on 26/6/07 by pr0me7heu2]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
welcome! you'll fit right in here. There's a slew of us here that could be labeled as a tad weird. Me for starters.

Kick off your shoes and come see the elephant.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
darf ich fragen wieso du deutsch sprechen kannst bzw. wo du die sprache gelernt hast?

if you didn't understand that, no problem... was just a question about your language 'skills' in german hehe!

and ofc: welcome to ats! i'm also still 'new' here.

[edit on 26/6/07 by EBE154]

[edit on 26/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome, pr0me7heu2!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i've just joined myself!! i was at the open minds forum and just thought they were crazy this is much more to my taste!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
darf ich fragen wieso du deutsch sprechen kannst bzw. wo du die sprache gelernt hast?

Ach Ja! Mir ist es egal. Meine Großeltern war in München geboren. Meine Familie ist deswegen echtes Deutsch. Ich habe auch einen Onkel, der einen Schweizer ist. Er (mit meiner Tante und Cousine) hat in der Schweiz bis kürzlich gewohnt. Ich habe ein bisschen Deutsch von ihnen gelernt, aber ich habe meistens von wie man sagt "high school" gelernt. Meines Nebenfach ist (z.B. meine Hauptfach ist Physik) Deutsch. Und noch einmal. Ich bin in Europa gereist. In der Tat werde ich am Freitag nach Berlin fliegen, um mit Ost-Jugend zu arbeiten. Wann bin ich zurück, ich hoffe zu "Groom Lake" zu besuchen.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, pr0me7heu2!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gosh, pr0me7heu2. With your present academic background perhaps you can help us in mega-discussions !!
Welcome to above Top Secret !!

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join