It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbian Police and Drug smugglers in Air Battle *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Columbian Police and Drug smugglers in Air Battle *video*

break.com

The US military working with Colombian Narco police track and chase a private jet loaded with coc aine over the amazon jungle. The Colombians know that if they reach the boarder in 10 miles they will be untouchable. Seek and Destroy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is a recent video of a drug smuggler trying to make it to the ending border of Columbia with his load of Coke. Damn it if an assalt plane didn't zero in on his and blow his out of the sky. Damn I didn't even know they did stuff like this.

Well, if you're going to smuggle coke in a plane in S. America. Be prepared to go down in flames.

AAC

break.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Are we still killing each other over this?

Primitive humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

This is a recent video of a drug smuggler trying to make it to the ending border of Columbia with his load of Coke.

I Think there is an excellant chance this video is fake and was edited. Not that a plane was not shot down some where mind you; just the fact that the voice over and camera times do not agree. which makes it suspect.

Look in the upper righ hand corner it shows the time at the start to be 20:52 and once the plane is shot down it shows 20:56 yet the voice puts the time at 42 past the hour.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I feel bad for those guys, they didn't have a chance.
This was an aerial execution.

The drug dealers should get smart, and get something that can shoot back.

[edit on 6/27/07 by xmotex]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Isn't it better than letting the coke hit the streets where it will kill more?

[edit on 27/6/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I feel bad for those guys, they didn't have a chance.
This was an aerial execution.

That is assuming the video is real however the times on the screen indicate the video is fake/editied making it suspect. The event may just have been staged by editing voices and videos to make it look and sound like it was drug dealers by using spanish voices.

[edit on 6/27/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well I can't speak to the audio as I don't have sound where I'm watching it, but the video looked pretty real to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Well I can't speak to the audio as I don't have sound where I'm watching it, but the video looked pretty real to me.

If that is the case assuming you are at work check it out at home. Trust me it is there at the very end over close to it an Ameican voice confirms he is down and gives the time as 42 past the hour when the clock in the upper RH Corner reads 20:52 might have been 56 but definately not 20:42.

I just hate all these videos with technologywhat it is today they can make a 747 look like Air Force one if they want which makes it very hard for you I and others to really determine what is real and what is fake, thus you have to keep a sharp eye on everything within the video including the voices.

Fake Air Force one video

If you check offical photos of the Air Craft you can see the color scheme was not right on parts of the plane that was the dead give awy it was fake as I understand and two men later admitted they did it to trick others

[edit on 6/27/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by SteveR

Nah. If it was all just decriminalized and distributed/taxed, crime would go way down, economy would go way up.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If they are stupid enough to take it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Then how do we stop people from driving on drugs, and killing people? If they were legalized we still cant control the decisions of the people on the drugs.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I kinda feel sorry for them but I know waht coke does to people.
Tough business and thats part of drug dealing.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Darwinism at work...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
if u feel bad for people who choose to manufacture, package, deliver and sell drugs I can only imagine what kind of lifestyle you must lead. And as for making drugs legal and the crime goes away...thats just funny. You would have people literally laying in the streets overdosed, crashing off their highs, etc... It would be a complete mess. And who is going to pay when all these people or shall I say even MORE people become addicts because they can now get it easier, when they lose their jobs, become addicts and beg for help, etc etc.... your asking for a HUGE mess if you legalize this stuff. Not to mention the strain it will put on Law Enforcement when they now get 50 calls an hour for people freaking out on their highs etc....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Perhaps take a hint from your signature line buddy boy.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
what hint is that...that no matter what it all ends the same so why not sell drugs and let things get completly out of control...not that they aren't getting there already

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The "Drug War" is a total failure, far more destructive than the drugs by themselves ever could be.

Prohibition didn't work the first time around, and it's not working now.

Not saying I want to see vials of crack for sale at the local 7-11, but what we're doing now is a pathetic joke....

new topics

top topics

join